Just want to say a personal fuck you to women for how you vote

You deserve to live in an Africa tier country, and it looks like you will given the demographic predictions for the future of the west. Trash.

>wa I can't get my dick suck waaa

Every fucking time

Oh, poor bubby! No one will suck your dick, huh? Never mind: you just stay home and jerk off on your pictures of Adolf some more.

I got your sister right here, by the way. I'd have her say something, but her mouth is full right now.

I'd rather jack off in Luxembourg than get a blow job in Detroit tbqh

You don't kill. The end. You don't like how someone votes, why even accept a vote? Just kill them and assert your will.

Oh, what's that? You don't want to kill? You're afraid? You think you're above it? You want to write another essay/article/post about it instead? Invite others to hear you "debate" and "defend" your position?

Go away. Kill or die. The end.

Thank you citizens of the UK for destroying America's oldest enemy, the UK.

I had already sworn to never date a Western woman ever again, but today just confirms I was right in that decision.

Say what you will about Middle Eastern people like me but at least we know how to keep our women in line. You soon realize they make a lot of problems when you let them run amok.

This isn't really a surprise. Crack open any history book, societies immediately run into trouble soon after women are given political power. The Roman Empire is just one of the most obvious examples.

Tis true. This is why you not only need a crackdown on females but on weedy behaviour in men in general. Or very quickly the leaders amongst us are outnumbered at the ballot by women and wimps. Two groups with no sense of responsibility or honour beyond their impulsive need to be liked. And thus we end up here: the end of our civilisation.

Well its gonna hapen. topkek white women literally voting their rights away

>Crack open any history book, societies immediately run into trouble soon after women are given political power. The Roman Empire is just one of the most obvious examples.

This

t h i s
h
i
s

this so hard.

Cleopatra is another good example.
Angela Merkel is another good example.

Women don't, and have never, made good leaders. Not even Boudicca or the Queen of England were good leaders.

This is true. Women cant comprehend order, loyalty, nationality and are very prone to brainwash. Its in their biology and it wont change.

holy shit you're right user. HAHAHAHA, hate how people say those females were good but literlaly lead their people to destruction/enslavement/death

women strong

That isn't profitable. Killing menial workers only hurts you, goy. You must sway them to vote for you out of ignorance, and trust you wholly with all their shekels.

This lad thinks women are going to see this post.

It is not merely women, but more so the effemination of the West.

Women will always vote for the status quo. All of the "undecided voters" in all these polls are women, who will always be swayed by authority and establishment. The female vote is the reason Scottish independence didn't happen and the female vote will be why Brexit doesn't happen. In November, the female vote will elect Hillary Clinton.. on the basis that she's a woman.

21st century voting isn't about logic or reason. It's about feelings.

Literally voted three times (two proxy votes for my parents) while you were probably too busy sorting your manga torrents to leave the house.

What did cleopatra do?

And there's also that woman who ran England when Reagan was president. That bitch wanted to sell their national parks and did tons of other stupid shit and yet people still think she was good

>hate how people say those females were good but literally lead their people to destruction/enslavement/death

Exactly.

>What did cleopatra do?

Cleopatra VII Philopator (Greek: Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ; 69[1] – August 12, 30 BC[2]), known to history simply as Cleopatra, was the last active pharaoh of Ptolemaic Egypt, shortly survived as pharaoh by her son Caesarion. After her reign, Egypt became a province of the then-recently established Roman Empire.

TL;DR she fucked a Roman and sold Egypt to Rome.

Jesus it's summertime already.

You can see the internal rage of the MSG and the two star.

Women were behind the Iran revolution several decades ago, that saw their rights taken away. Giving women the right to vote is cancer to free society.

>fostered peace and unity

The only thing worse than giving women power, is the west's feminization of men. Its an order of magnitude worse. The amount of competent and logical women are like 1/500, at the least.

White women prefer to be the concubine of some Afghan goat herder than the wife of a white male and the mother of white children.

There is nothing we can do about it.

Or we take their right to vote away, rebooting feminism in version 2.0 where the surfagettes won't just demand equality but superiority "because all men are sexist.

I was counting on brexit to feel good about western society, but the further we go on,the more I realize the time I ll lose my life for the leftist roasties.

I am afraid

True. It's over. Maybe America survives if Trump wins.

Well, Britain.
Looks like it's carbomb time.
Start at the top, then target random liberals.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>muh dick, the argument

Thatcher was based

Who would fluff Michelle for 200 bucks?

She tried to sell your national parks

>your national parks
>your nation's parks
She tried to sell them. If you support that you are a cuck

every fucking woman I know voted remain
fucking idiots. every one of them.

this desu, America is an AIDS-infested marxist shithole

men are stronger for a fucking reason.
doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

>the Leave campaign is 5 Nimbus Golden Snitch Muggles more evil than Voldemort.

shitpost harder m8s. nobody is talking about getting laid, we're talking about politics.

I'd eat her pussy and her dirty black ass after 4 days no shower in the hot sun. I would pay 400 to taste her royal filth.

Could it be that for once women actually have to deal with the consequences?

It's like this everywhere, in every country. Just look at voting patterns in any election. If women weren't allowed to vote every leftist/globalist party and proposal would be virtually unviable.

what consequences? open their legs for achmed and go on while johnny gets shot to pieces?

>implying it has a pussy

Trump won't win. Did you learn nothing from the last months? Nationalists never win elections (outside of Eastern Europe, at least).

Females under 30 in University are confirmed as the worlds cancer.

and now refugees use them for encampments.

she was right and you are a fucking faggot.

Yes. Most of them.

>Trump
>nationalist

Nothing he has done in his life prior to the campaign indicates he is a nationalist.

>inb4 but he sounds like it in the campagin

Politicians lie to win.

If I was in charge of UKIP I'd do everything in my power to break the system. Give the liberals everything they want on the condition of ten fold. Why bring in 10k rapefugees when you can bring in 10 Million? Absolutely destroy the system from within, the very which system which is responsible for this madness. Bring in millions of rapefugess and place them at the center of Jewish neighborhoods. Let's see how these Jews like their synagogues turned into mosques. Place millions more in rich neighborhoods and kick some rich fucks out of their homes to see how they like it.

Just push this system on to the very brink until the point of collapse. Unfortunately today proved that it has to get much, much worse before it will ever get better.

I think she does. It's not her necessarily, I have a fixing the First Lady of the U.S. dressed in a traditional RCMP suit. I was #hotforhilary when she was the First Lady too. She looks good in red.

Someone needs to reinforce that glass ceiling once and for all, for the safety of the world. Preferably by using gold.

Does anyone here have that image comparing men and women (with rapefugees welcome signs) protesting?

It doesn't matter. His campaign attracted nationalist support, if he loses it will be a defeat to nationalists and you can be sure the globalists will shove it down your faces.

Have you not seen previous recordings of trump before he ran for president? He truly cares about America and the people and hates how they are getting the short end of the stick in everything

This. Women will suddenly find themselves in an unsafe environment and forced to live under the protection of men, then after she pops out some kids she will realize she's a lot happier now than when she was a cat owning spinster in training.

this, pussy is always safe