First full production World War I video game

>first full production World War I video game
>lead is a black male

is blackwashing something to be concerned about?

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryhistoryonline.com/wwi/articles/fightingforrespect.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ambos_Nogales
youtube.com/watch?v=6EYekbBBcl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody ever plays campaign. Quit whining. I think it looks like a fun multiplayer experience, and frankly, that's all I care about.

militaryhistoryonline.com/wwi/articles/fightingforrespect.aspx

>Now instead of turning blacks away, the draft boards were doing all they could to bring them into service, southern draft boards in particular. One Georgia county exemption board discharged forty-four percent of white registrants on physical grounds and exempted only three percent of black registrants based on the same requirements.

>is blackwashing something to be concerned about?

The jungle fever your media has been pushing for nearly two decades now surely is

It's funny, you have the word WHITEWASHING for a reason...

All of these Countries were involved and you support making it about niggers?

>Doesn't include the French
>Instead has a black lead
>One of the most important happenings in the last century
>Boil it down to satisfy your white genocide cuck fetish
hang these people
HANG THESE PEOPLE

Don't forget about blacks in Reichs Uniform.

WE
WUZ
KAISER
'N SHIEEEEET

>Thinks Dice wanted to make a realistic world war 1 game
Have you even seen the gameplay? The submachine guns? The core gameplay? the only thing set up to be realistic is the graphical detail.

>Thinks the lead is black
It isn't, it covers multiple characters, a black dude just happens to be one of them.

>Thinks people even play the campaign more than once
They don't, if they even finish it. It's about the multiplayer and setpiece moments. That's literally it.

At least cod sticks to white male lead characters.

So by that article, even out of the few blacks in the army, even less actually got in combat.

Fuck these blackwashers. why can't lefties handle the truth?

Wut. I'm definitely not playing this game now.

Which is a shame because I was super excited for a WWI FPS.

>the most important country of the entente isn't in the main game
>#NoFrancenoBF1 starts trending
>DICE goes full damage control "hurr don't worry goyim, France will be included in a DLC"
>all sights on all guns are wrong
>players have access to a random mix of weapons that doesn't represent any country
>LMGs and MP18s fucking everywhere
>a fucking zeppelin
>maps of random villages that doesn't correspond to any historical battle where only a handful of players are shooting each other full auto at close range
>can run around and shoot at the same time while using an LMG
>everyone is black, even amongst Germans
>some female sandnigger out of nowhere

I don't even know what I am forgetting. Battlefield has always been an awful franchise, the very first one was a poor man's copy of Operation Flashpoint set in WW2 instead of the cold war. But this time, they surpassed themselves in making one of the shittiest AAA FPS ever, as well as the most inaccurate representation of any war ever.

Big talk, guatemalteco.

>cultural enricher detected

Hey Grandpa aren't we lucky we had those brave black soldiers in WW1?

Whos uniform does he wear?

>Deck of playing cards
>all Black
That´s how you know sweden did this

>messenger pigeon tube
>no messenger pigeon

D R O P P E D

all of this said, it looks fun as fuck. I'm legitimately torn that I want to buy/play it, but know that i'm gonna get jewed for ~$75 (after cdkey sites and deals) to get the entire game. and that I'll have to install origin just to play it.

I swore them off when they fucked me with BF3. So much that I filed a BBB complaint (pic related).

Wasn't it the Korean War when they first allowed black units or something?

really fucking digusting, disrespectful and a borderline retarded financial decision. im never going to buy any of their shit again.

>it looks fun as fuck
no it doesnt, it looks like a reskin of bad company 2 and all other reskins that are based on it

A fuckin leaf just triggered me.

>lead

But that's not true. Like every Battlefield game, there are multiple leads. And I'm pretty sure the Harlem Hellfighters mission pack is DLC.

This whole thing is reactionary gamer whinging.

I don't get it why westerners fetishize black people so much. They are ugly as fuck.

>>first full production World War I video game

dang why didn't they come up with one earlier

Other than Battlefront, which looks and sounds amazing, have DICE made a good game? I got jewed by my friend into buying Hardline, and was so disappointed I actually returned it, something I usually refuse to do.

WE WUZ ANZAC N SHIET, CUNT

Also this is the first statue edition EA has done for a battlefield

Also to bad the cards can
t be bought separate. Looks like they have some nice artwork on the faces

Didn't the US let blacks fight under French command?

You can't even play as French or Russian in this game lol

WIR

>Canada wasn't involved in WW1

Don't care. I'll probably speed through the campaign for the special weapon unlocks and never play it again.

Spouting "WE WUZ" in the game chat in multiplayer will be fun.

>liberia is in the war
>australia is not
fuck this gay map

bad company 2 was their last good title. Aside from the overly linear maps it had better destruction than BF3/4/HL and far tighter gunplay (aside from gustav spam). Also had only ONE dlc whore expansion

I hate negros, fags, musulism, kebab, femminist and french people

It's a map of sovereign countries

>nigger nazis in WW1
just why

how to spot a shill

>exclusive propaganda poster

>nigger nazis

That's it, I'm #HeilNiggler

>Lead
Let this meme die, there are multiple stories and main characters

>Thinks people even play the campaign more than once
Well i've played BF3 campaign multiple times. Mainly because Russians weren't portrayed as complete assholes there. You even get to play as a Russian. But i see your point.

you must also be a hillary supporter

>war was fought primarily between European great powers (and Serbia)
>soldiers who participated in the conflict where overwhelmingly white European men
>western and eastern front decided the course of the war and it was ultimately ended on the western front
There is no fucking excuse to put a nigger on the box, an american one no less. What a complete farce and an insult to the tens of millions of soldiers who died in that pointless shitfest of a war.

what in the actual?

Niggers fought in WW1 but they where not good at all.

There was a fight called "Nogales battle" in which Mexico and The United States during WW1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ambos_Nogales

Mexico handed their ass to the 10th calvary regiment ( buffalo soldiers) until the 35th infrantry place a heavy machine gun and ended the battle.

What's up with this map? There's a caption plastered right over the war's southern theater. Who thought that was a good idea?

Well the nigger's holding a Mauser so it's probably german.

No. Civilized folk will always view niggers as disgusting sub-humans, whether they are willing to admit it in public/private or not.

We were sovereign in 1914.
We got our sovereignty in the 1800's, don't spout off about history you don't know about.

Sitting in a trench for 3 weeks while being shelled isn't fun gameplay I imagine

This. When i tell somebody that i don't understand why somebody want to ruin their bloodline by marrying a nigger. Most of them think i'm crazy.

Isn't this game also made by a "diverse" team full of women and shit?

>literally BF4 with WW1 equipment and maps

austro-hungarian army can be 100% nigger for all I care, gonna pirate it for the singleplayer anyway, niggers just make me feel better about stealing their game

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SCHEIßE
WAREN KÖNIGE UND SCHEIßE
KÖNIGE UND SCHEIßE
UND SCHEIßE
SCHEIßE

Dice is sweden

If I remember correctly someone in the Finnish image board took a screenshot from the E3 gameplay footage because there was a black man in german uniform and it was multiplayer mode. I think it was the one with Snoop dog in it

They publicly admitted they put oogaboogy on the front to push diversity or whatever

and yes they are from sweden

Wait this is a game baised in ww1 and they have nigg noggs in ww2 German era helmets and uniforms? Wtf is this kike shit

it was already here

>press X to avoid shell-shock
>tap Y to stave off trenchfoot for a few more hours

SOCCER

>/v
>/v
>/lgbt

HEIL SCHWARTZE HITLER
youtube.com/watch?v=6EYekbBBcl0

>France is dlc

You're a fucking moron.

WIR

Sup Forums BTFO

pic related

WAREN

>first ww1 game
how's it feel to be underage b&

>he thinks that stahlhelms and grey trench coats are just a WW2 thing.

b-b-but there was no integration!

The developer is based in Sweden. What did you expect?

>blackwashing

soiling*

KAISER

20,000 nigs fought in the war
60 million whites did
>Oh, look at these few pictures I found! Hah, blacks fought just as much as the whites!

And you get to remove kebab

It's not like the Kaiser had control of Tanzania. He definitely didn't get soldiers there!

>learn to nazi
KÖNIGE

The main character isn't black though.

No! Not muh pure 100% Aryan Pickelhaube!

still not a female MC?

Isn't there a sandnigger woman on a horse?

>just Swedish things

france and russia aren't in the game but they have black germans...

>not knowing about the afro-germanic soldiers
>caring about videogames as a grown man

fucking pathetic desu

Im not buying Ea or ubisoft games anyway. Those companies are cancer

honestly, you fucks are retarded. ofc giant european empires that split up africa would have black troops. it's not like they're making it so there are no whites in the game. get over it.

WAR

>millions of germans vs a few niggers from the Deutsch-Afrika - let's put the nigger on the cover
>giving the communists an inch

>caring about historically correct African-German soldiers
>not caring about the exclusion of the French, the country that lost the most in WW1

Sup Forums you disgust me

Ons was die konings en die kak

>Caring about videogames when you're over 13

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

dont buy this fucking kike game! FRANCE is fucking DLC!

its on you Sup Forums you guys finance this shit, fuck EA and activision PC kikes globalist motherfuckers

WW1... Black lead character... Total game revenue $115.86

>being on Sup Forums past 25

equally as pathetic

My journey through Sup Forums

Sup Forums -> /vg/ -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums

France is there, just DLC. Common jew money grab tactic. You expect this from EA.

The nigger on the cover though, that is one step too far. The war of old European empires crashing into each others with millions of their men, destroying everyone in the process - this you do not portray with a fucking nigger. You don't.

>exclusive
>exclusive
>exclusive

All this is 0.1 dollar stuff from Aliexpress. You can probably buy this "exclusive" chinese crap from there directly.

Fucking kikes.

This is as bad as the monthly scam boxes they hawk on jewtube.