What would have happened if Anakin actually fought Windu?

What would have happened if Anakin actually fought Windu?
youtu.be/gbuB4zUjFO8

>have lightsaber that cuts through diamonds like its butter
>raise it for the double axehandle powerswing when a simple tap would suffice
I will never not be annoyed

Anakin at his peak couldn't even beat Obi Wan. Windu wins easily.

Obi-Wan was a top tier duelist, though

sheev threw that fight. anakin would've destroyed mack daddy.

Is there a ranking of the strongest jedi on the council before order 66?

Inb4 "strong is relative "

I just wanna know who wins in fights

It's not like a powerlevel thing. But something tells me someone like Yarael Poof would rely more on force powers than combat skills. But I do remember that Kenobi is canonically supposed to be one of the best fighters in the order

Why is light absorbing lightning?

They are using the blade as a focus for their power. He's absorbing it through the force using the blade as a medium. Yoda was powerful enough to do this by hand

Best indicator is what Nick Gillard the stunt coordinator said since it was really Lucas' thoughts

If you ranked them on a 1-10 scale, Yoda/Palpy/Mace/Anakin were at a 9 and Obi-wan was at an 8

For the rest of the council it's really anyone's guess

Why not just take a jolt of lightning and stab him?

Dindu would have mopped the floor with him.

The words you are saying don't make any sense

I like how at the end of OPs vid Anakin stabs Windu and kicks him out the window without even a hint of hesitation, and then it transitions back to the movie version with him on his knees about to cry over while Sheev has magically changed his clothes and appearance.

He's clearly being pushed back by the lightning while he's absorbing it, so he stop absorbing it for a second and stabs/slashes sheev

The lightning really fucked you up, it basically paralyzes you

Do you know what electrocution entails? You can't do shit; your body just starts spasming and moving involuntarily, and that's exactly what happens when he gets hit by the lightning

Didn't paralyze Vader. Killed him, sure, but he was able to move. Vader took a lot more of a hit than Mace would have too.

it turns you into a skeleton

Dooku was a 10, his form is literally based around winning in lightsaber combat. Anakin only beat him because he channeled the dork side, otherwise Dooku was killing fags left and right in II and TCW.

It dropped Mace and Luke though. Plus Vader was more machine than man. And probably was channelling all his hate or love into that last act.

It dropped Luke, but he didn't have his lightsaber literally hovering over him. You really think less than a second of lightning would have stopped the momentum of his swing? Hell, he could have just dropped the saber all together and it would have landed on Sheev.

you know mace windu has the ability to use crystal vision and see everyone's weak points right? Anakin was an overly aggressive fighter. Windu would easily be able to strike at the right points without hesitation.

Also windus whole fighting style used super hard slamming strikes. Being super tier force user, he prolly could lock sabers with Anakin and throw him across the room.

As for the force lightning thing, windu gritting his teeth does not mean he was struggling. He was just in a sort of stand still because he didn't trust Anakin and was like, "yo this guy sucks Anakin he needs to die, I know he's ur best friend but come on man..."

I'd also assume Vader has a ridiculously high pain tolerance after the shit he's suffered.