All senior officers to the ready room

All senior officers to the ready room.

SUGGESTIONS?

How does he feed the fish?

transporters

From the top. Most fish tanks have some kind of top cover.

Huh, for some reason I always thought the fishtank was embedded in the wall.

>tfw the Lionfish died in Generations

Maybe we can teleconference about whatever it is you want to talk about and we all don't have to drop what we're doing and travel across the entire length of the ship just for a few lines of exposition. Sir.

>the shit that happens every week isn't important enough to speak with the captain face-to-face.
This is why you'll never have your own command.

Computer, delete this post.

His name is Livingston and the tank didn't break.

they're artificial

However, if Movie Picard doesn't give a shit about his Curling Nascar then I doubt he gives a shit about his fish.

Picard marooned the fish there for all eternity... buried alive, buried alive...

Nope. It was a real fish. Multiple fish actually. And Patrick Stewart didn't like them being there.

I told you already Im not going in the holodeck. That virus keeps replicating naked Worfs and its making data paint horses

Stewart didn't like a lot of things

>Why is Picard such a pussy? I want to be action hero like Kirk!

So the fish was recovered. The Enterprise E has the fish tank on set in First Contact but it wasn't visible.

According to Ronny Cox, Patrick Stewart hated Livingston's presence in the ready room, and constantly petitioned the producers to remove the fish. Stewart felt that it was inappropriate to have a captive animal in a series that valued the dignity of different species. Cox - who agreed with Stewart - stated that Livingston's temporary removal in "Chain of Command" was thus a "sort of a bone they threw to Patrick.

So says Memory Alpha. And, I don't know. I kinda get where he's coming from but it's a fish. Data has a cat. Clearly that is a higher lifeform than the fish...

>Clearly that is a higher lifeform than the fish...
By the 24th century, scientists will have discovered that you are incorrect.

Only if they genetically engineer it. And we all know how starfleet feels about that. Damn fish must have lied on his application to be one of the captain's fish.

they all died in the movie when the enterprise crashes

RAMMING SPEED

no worf no

that moment
those feels

BUT MUH HONOOORRR

Did Bashir play a good Hannibal?

FUC YOU ACORN

>you will never have a proper Vulcan wife in 1950s small-town America

just mauk-to'vor in mine sleep already

W-well Captain, I t-think we should, uh.. order all, uh, senior staff to the holodeck, t-to engage in my, uh... interspecies... breeding program.
W-with safeties off.. of course.

>W-with safeties off.. of course.

every god damn time

Being a kid is liking Data
BUt when you grow up you identify with Chokotay