birmingham was a false flag to demonise muslims

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnKoiAyRUsM

gf's left her smelly knickers in my room

Explain how I am LARPing
Isn't it just RPing since I am on the web

oi my mate fancies you

FUCK OFF

failed my tv licence exam again

>it's all a conspiracy to discredit the alt right!!!

lol

no

labour.org.nz/statement_on_julie_bishop_s_comments

>NZ labour party notifies the government that the deputy pm is likely to have dual citizenship (automatic disqualification from public office)
>foreign minister accuses both the ALP and NZ labour of working together to undermine australian democracy
>war imminent

literally howling lads, reckon we won't have any MPs left once they've all been sacked for citizenship treason

leftypol is finished

His mum has licence plate GVF 1122?

Capitalism is simply the greatest system, if only there weren't jews, then we'd have capitalism without sex in media, political correctness, immigration, and women workers.

yank attempting to play the leftypol bait gimmick but he's shit at it

dumb mick fuckwit

how come the driver is wearing glasses in every single picture of him ever took and he mysteriously decides to not wear them when doing the attack?

and how come he can reverse perfectly at 50mph down a narrow lane without crashing, almost like he is a professional stunt driver?

modern art offends me.

this whole thing is ridiculous, the bloke was born in Australia ffs

dumb uncleless nigger

fuck all you's lot i'm off

Posting in a /brit/ thread out of spite

too bad the famine didn't finish your kind off

uncle's never coming back

I am educated. I've probably been to more Muslim countries than you. It's a disgusting ideology, the most dangerous in the world. You're unable to counter any of my points, you're just a brainwashed pleb, following some shit written by a mental person, copied from several religions before it, thousands of years ago, in a time when people wiped the arse with their hand.

Your brains are mush, you're worthless until you renounce your faith and prove your capable of independent thought. You're literally a slave.

Low IQ submissive male with no ability to question outside your confort zone. Mindless drone, serving an invisible master. Shackled by your own stupidity.

It's infuriating really. That I have to share a planet with such useless cretins, ill witted purveyors of hate and violence. Fuck you and your creed

Spite of what?

Lmao rorkie you need professional help. I don't think he was going at 50mph

>"New Zealand is facing an election," Ms Bishop said. "Should there be a change of government, I would find it very hard to build trust with those involved in allegations designed to undermine the government of Australia."

>Asked to clarify, Ms Bishop doubled down.
>"I would find it very difficult to build trust with members of a political party that had been used by the Australian Labor Party to seek to undermine the Australian government," she said.

ah yes, the insidious Machiavellian political machinations of new zealand, the puppet master behind the scenes

>get a (You)
>it's from a chain quoting abo

feel sick

nah lad some of them are alri

the state of leftypol

>gf has literally been on the phone for 2 hours

fucking how?

>every terrorist attack committed by Muslims is 100% committed by Muslims without a doubt
>a White man killed 5 people? Not a terrorist attack! It's a conspiracy!

So, this is the mind of Rorke..........

why do brits smile at strangers so much

i don't get it
this is illegal
where is the police?

it irks me how yanks walk around filming absolutely everything with their phones and shoving them in peoples faces

dumb dominican fuckwit

>every terrorist attack committed by Muslims is 100% committed by Muslims
well yeah, obviously. idiot

>muh leftypol boogeyman
come on rorke

>The Anglican Church was a specially made tailored-for-England faith created through a mixture of Protestant, Catholic, reformist and traditionalist beliefs, values and customs to fit our culture

we should have an Anglican Islam tbqh. take some Sunni ideas, some Shia, some Sufi, throw out the violence and barbarism, make the cultural dress a lot more relaxed (no burqas, and very casual headscarves) make it more tolerant and spiritually focused, have the Quran officially written and spoken in Engish in mosques, make the Monarch the Head of that faith so it becomes British, bam, we get actual decent Muslims to live with

dont have manners or politeness in your shit-hole?

it's not illegal hun xx
he was a confederate fascist xx

think i struck a nerve with the kangaroo fucker

You do realize that you're acting just like the extremists you claim to hate right? Maybe if you weren't so hateful and actually had a religion or some other drive you wouldn't feel like this and you would have a more fulfilling life in the long run. I love being told by a non believer what my beliefs are.
THIS THIS THIS

yeah ok. why dont you go find some muslims and broach that idea with them and see what they think about it.

>a White man killed 5 people?
thought it was 1, lad.

I have never said they're not you fucking sperg. I've met plenty of good natured Muslims, but they are still stupid, brainwashed idiots who are allowing the spread of a dangerous ideology, which causes nothing but intolerance and oppression. Being 'alright' doesn't detract from the fact they are a harmful idiot. Anyone who is a Muslim is spreading Islam, and is such, is spreading death, punishment, oppression, intolerance, hatred and regression.

They are just too stupid and brainwashed to see it for what it is.

police work for antifa

You've been baited across two threads now spacker

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

tune :)

leftypol is mostly bots and shitposters now I believe

why do brits trash every place they go to

filthy bastards

I was trying to say that as soon as Rorke catches drift that the perpetrator may consider themselves a muslim, they say it's a problem with all muslims when in fact they're NEVER muslim

there's some kind of funeral procession outside my house lads

The statue wasn't dedicated to any individual general, it was dedicated to the soldiers.

>The statue, called the Confederate Soldiers Monument, was dedicated to the city in 1924 and stands outside a government building that houses offices such as the county manager and the county attorney. It depicts a soldier along with the words “In memory of the boys who wore the gray,” in reference to the color of the Confederate forces during the Civil War.

police BOW DOWN to antif

need a new haircut, what should i go for lads

you'll have to forgive people for making assumptions when 90% of the time it is a muslim killing people.

ask him to fuck your shit up and see what happens

reverse mullet

>tfw too autistic to talk to hairdresser

nah m8 i disagree

take that mum and dad!

but they aren't true muslims

can't decide on what kind of 1 hour music playlist I listen to- Catholic chants, Orthodox chants or Islamic nasheeds

baffling that they take down the statue for something that happened 150 years when this is going on in the world today

the average brit has a large house with car parking

it's not fucking fair, brits don't deserve what they have, it pisses me off that brits aren't piss poor like they should be

>north korea
>people in slavery

what

people who were raised by muslims, practice islam and identity as muslims aren't actually muslims

according to you

lol ok lad.

American minorities are very sensitive to civil war imagery

lad, when are you going to realise that every single little word they use for things they dislike will all come down to the simple fact that they are anti-white. They want whites out of existence.

don't understand how someone could be so angry at a statue representing something that happened 200 years ago

Have you ever been to Britain? The houses are tiny

>Sam Hyde is starting to take a political stance

does this mean no season 2 of World Peace?

It's racist and hateful to criticize OTHER countries user!

lefties have no braincells, they just follow the pack

Did this event that didn't even happen in your continent pick up your victim complex or something

Sam Hyde always took a political stance lmao

*leftie crowds appear*
*cops immediately disappear*

>starting

but they aren't
they in no way represent islam

but they aren't
they in no way represent islam

going to clean my room a tiny bit per day and have it spotless before new year

I'm not the hateful one, I judge people individually based on their merits. You're the one subscribing to a hate filled ideology. The spread of Islam to the west has literally caused white atheists to start doing terrorist attacks. Do you think these things would have happened were there not thousands of terrorist attacks perpetrated by Muslims each year?

Nope, bullshit. Literally all of the unrest in the world is down to Islam and Muslims. Thjat's not my opinion, that is FACT. If islam and Muslims ceased to exist, there would be no major violent conflict on planet earth. Go ahead and name one!

Syria, Russia, USA, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Kurdistan/Turkey, Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, Chad, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt Sinia, Sudan, Palestine, Tunisia, Somalia

Just off the top of my head, all Muslim conflicts, all the major conflicts on planet earth are down to Islam and Muslims, one way or another.

CANCER OF CIVILIZATION. It is literally dragging the entire world backwards through the mud. Fuck YOU for being so willfully ignorant of it.

Mindless idiot. Programmed drone. Cosmic moron.

how does it feel to live in a country full of mosques

i cannot relate, feels good to be catholic masterrace

ok mate epic troll you got me

Why are you even in this thread, meddling dickhead?

technically by refusing to pay for those volvos they enslaved the good people working in swedish car factories

god i hate fat people
i reckon god hates fat people too

I've seen blatant anti-white sentiment from these kinds of people for the past decade and it's probably been going on longer than that. It's just getting shoved in our faces even more these days.

nah m8 horses for courses, some of it's fine

the only good thing about muzzies is that they shit up britain