Its a celebrity shares their political opinion episode

>its a celebrity shares their political opinion episode

>it's a trumpcuck gets bootyblasted when a celebrity shares their political opinion but isn't licking Trump's asshole

>it's a trumpcuck declares a celebrity is "based" because they support trump and suddenly don't care about celebs being apolitical so long as they adhere to user's political leanings

any actor feeling entitled enough to spread their retarded, uninformed opinions just because they are famous are trash

I feel that way about most Sup Forums uses. Stop spreading your retarded, uninformed opinions just because you're on the internet.

>its a dumbass inbread faggot gets cucked by a politician episode
>its a cuck in full damage control episode
>it a cuck thinks that everyone on Sup Forums is an insecure cuck just like me so surely they will take my side episode and post frog pictures too hehe
make like a nigger and hang yourself from a tree

This shit makes me mad
Who said anything about trump?

>some b-list celeb like James Wood or Rob Schneider share their political opinion
>posted all over /r/the_Donald and Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>SO FUCKING BASED
>WHAT ARE SOME VINCE VAUGHN KINO TO WATCH?

You mean like Donald trump?

>wants people to stop talking on Sup Forums and just post pictures

Really gets the noggin joggin

The OP pic

I know, fuck Drumpf and fuck Kidman.

BLACKED?

well it is an imageboard

and this is a board for TV and movies, not Sup Forumstroll bullshit because cunnyfags are mad mods keep deleting their threads.

Wow you're not joking.

And how exactly are we supposed to discuss movies if we're not allowed to talk? Of course a progressive lefty cuck wants to remove people's free speech

easter frog isn't pepe you stupid fag

was the blacked spam here before pol came?

EASTER?

I didn't say don't talk I said don't share you retarded, uninformed political opinions. If all you do is spread your stupidity then yes, you don't get to talk. Yes I want to take away your free speech on Sup Forums. No, there's nothing you could do about it either, ausfailian.

>it's a liberal cuck wants a safe space on the Internet episode

came a bit after

I dunno but brigading has become pretty big on in the last 4 years

fuck georgio soros(i don't actually know who he is though haha)

>If all you do is spread your stupidity then yes, you don't get to talk. Yes I want to take away your free speech on Sup Forums
Amazing. You couldn't be more stereotypical.

Alright take it away let me know how that goes. And If people's opinion trigger you this much go back to your safe space nigger.

this

>before pol came
Holy fucking shit, every fucking time I come to this board it's this retarded fucking tumblr trash. You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.