Rlm doesn't want john wick 2

>rlm doesn't want john wick 2

literally dropped. I will never watch them again.

rlm losing their john wick fans? Oh no, that makes baby jay cry

I don't want john wick 2 yet you still post here

/thread

Oh no what if RLM loses all their John Wick fans? Views would drop by dozens

Nah they throw in movies that fill

Jay is excited for Apes 3 but tis also there cause for the jokes

>if they include a movie in their list of endless sequels and remakes that means they won't like it later

Should be obvious but they're making fun of the sheer amount of these films and how annoying the trend is, not saying that they're all going to be terrible.

Why do you want John Wick 2? I loved John Wick and I don't want John Wick 2. John Wick was a perfect refreshing little film, there doesn't need to be a sequel.

Does Jay's mustache tickle when he kisses?

Ok, see you tomorrow in a RLM thread

only slightly, only slightly

Then why did they avoid talking about the biggest cash in soft sequel reboot of all, Episode VIII The One With No Name Yet?

You have to understand their point. In the 80's John Wick would have been an under appreciated cult classic but because Hollywood has no ideas left its a franchise.

because at this time almost nothing was known about Episode 7. You can say why didn't they mention it with Sequels, but not soft sequel reboots.

90% chance it will be shit, but hey who knows

ahh, read the Roman numeral wrong. Thought you said 7 not 8. They probably didnt mention 8 because they've been talking about Star Wars for the past 3 vids with the exception of Re:View

john wick was alright. even though it was tight, my biggest issue was the repetitive shooting he did.

>OMG I AM HOLDING A PISTOL LIKE THIS AND KILLING EVERYONE

story was short and sweet, but the action needs some change.

How about you never post on Sup Forums again instead?

Why do these nerds trigger Sup Forums so hard?

>not realising that the extended pause at the end where it looks like they're about to say something but never do is the star wars joke

Be careful buddy, if you like anything remotely popular you're a reddit browsing Faggot nobody likes.
Just pretend you like refn's films and there will be blood and you'll be fine.
Welcome to Sup Forums

I didn't understand the Dog's Purpose joke, it looks like the typical smarmy feel good movie.

It's like it was made in the 90's or early 2000's and then somebody found the master of it in his fathers garage after getting willed everything in it and decided fuck it, we'll just release this.

Well Keanu does 3-gun shooting courses, that is how you actually hold a pistol.

They just did three fucking videos talking about Rogue One. Don't you think they might be tired of bitching about Star Wars?

He could hold it sideways once in a while just to be cool.

:V

That would be autistic.

It's a youtube Z-grade """"""""celebrity""""""" aka streetbeggarbuskerlevel thread made by persons born on or after January 1st, 2000.

>>unsubs from rlm. >>adds 20 dollars to movie bobs gaytreon

>Sup Forums constantly shits on reddit
>they praise the most reddit channel on YouTube

John Wick was a piece of shit movie, what sort of retard would want a second?

Shhh
Sup Forums lacks self awareness.
And god help us if they ever find it.

Everybody shits on reddit.

OP are you twelve?
The point of the video was that today's entertainment aims to please the lowest common denominator. And its all known IP, nothing new. They also included the Marvel movies in their shit list, but they're gonna give them the thumbs up anyway. Why? Because they'll be watchable popcorn flicks.
So don't be so harsh on your internet friends.

>being this delusional
The point went completely over your head. Maybe reddit is more your pace, kiddo.

i dont care. the movie was alright but his shooting wasn't natural. hit the weights and get a clue

there is 12 threads a day about them being homos or being based. after Sup Forums, tv is probably the most leddit board.

Well enlighten me.
I'm always willing to learn something new.

You sound like a cuck.

Half the stuff they do, they just do it to put on a show. They also put Blade Runner 2 in there, and Jay said on twitter he thinks it looks gorgeous, even though he was never a huge fan of the first one

Oh so you have nothing.

They didnt mention the emoji movie

John Wick 1 wasn't that great. Underwhelming action, lackluster world building, shitty storytelling (like that fucking flashforward intro), bad acting, "style" like the dumb subtitles, etc.

They had a segment on the Emoji Movie, but Mike kept shouting racial epithets, so Jay couldn't get any usable footage for the final edit.

John Wick was Underworld without the vampires and werewolves.

Sorry your ass got ruined.

>They hate prometheus
>They love capeshit
>They hate the only star wars movie that's original
>They love the new reboot
I still like them but they are turbo plebs

>I didn't understand the joke / point of the video

I feel bad for you, OP. So many normal IRL things must be so confusing for you. Please, seek help.

>John wick was like underworld except nothing like it except there's guns.

word on the street is that reddit hates them and only chan outposts over there actually like them

It's a completely unnecessary sequel.

The first John Wick was a 1/10.

Nothing in the trailers for the sequel suggest it will deviate from the original film. It looks like more of the same.

So why would someone want to watch it?

Dredd, John Wick, Equilibrium, Tron Legacy Sequel Multi-Verse when?

>They hate prometheus
Shit sucked.
>They love capeshit
Most of the time they don't.
>They hate the only star wars movie that's original
b8

>good goy, keep defending our endless sequels!

No one with an ounce of intelligence or taste wants John Wick 2. The first one is a perfect film, it wrapped itself up beautifully. A second forced rehash is just going to be another Transporter 2-tier colossal disaster.

>scrub detected

John Wick 2 will be amazing

It's must be really sucks to be uneducated pleb and shabbost goy at the same time.

>they praise the most reddit channel on YouTube
and all those threads were created by annoying redditors

Now you have to go back.

doubtful as its pg-13

You have to go back.

BvS too, and it still was kino.

yes it was a movie

john wick had what, that one really dope club scene. the rest of the movie was boring and pointless.

H3h3 is the most reddit channel on YouTube.

It's okay, pal.

I concur. Try to remember that in one of these lists they called Mad Max: Fury Road a remake.

Uncool opinion.

Isn't this that movie with mos def and jack black?

>le reddit boogeyman

They liked Prometheus, if you even saw their HitB about it, and later made a video mocking the internet's retarded nitpicking of it

John Wick was supposed was just supposed to go down as a cult film, not some milked trilogy.

Imagine if Reservoir Dogs got a sequel.

There is no artistic reason for John Wick 2 to exist. It looks like the same movie except worse.

this.
RLM = reddit
based YMS & Stuckmann = Sup Forums

This has to be fucking bait. Stuckmann is the most pathetic reviewer on YT and YMS is a literal dogfucker

>being this autistic and dense

They're poking fun at the amount of sequels, reboots and rehashes, that's not the same as saying that every one of those films will be bad

I love how RLM eventually trigger EVERY redditor fanboy.

"John Wick 2?!! Literally dropped!"

Face it, redditors, you just can't handle RLM.

>shit all over these movies
>end up loving half of them anyway when they're released

what gives mike?

>>shit all over these movies
But they didn't shit all over most of them. They're simply pointing out how many sequels and reboots are coming out.

Do you faggots just pretend to turn retarded to make it easier for you to complain?

>This has to be fucking bait.
It is. He posted this in the last RLM thread too.

>knows something is bait
>responds to it anyway

faggot

The first one was incredibly overrated

ttbh

>John Wick
>feel good movie
M8. I don't know who, what, when, where, or why you think that, but holy shit you couldn't be more wrong. Keanu is a retired hitman and his wife that he got out for died and left him a dog as her last gift. Then some dickless piece of shit comes to steal his car, snaps its neck, and leaves it directly in front of his face so it's all he sees the second he wakes up. He then proceeds to fuck everything and everyone up that even associates with the little mother fucker.

thats not the joke of the video
the joke is sequels and reboots

RLM should replace Jay with Bailey Jay

>it's a "retired badass comes out of retirement for one last mission" movie
>he then comes out of retirement 62 more times because they can't make new franchises

>mfw they threw in war for the planet of the apes

Those movies are shit

I dropped these assclowns when they didn't like Rogue 1.

Yes they did. Because it's a sequel.

Are you faggots really this stupid? Do you think the point of the video is "every one of these movies will be terrible?"

>I'm butthurt my opinion wasn't validated

>YMS is a literal dogfucker
so what. he loves the holy mountain

Is that what they call a dog's asshole these days?

Taken didn't need a second or third movie.
Neither does John Wick.

only sea-boot I'm looking forward to

or they could do a John Wick prequel for more of the dog's backstory. that could be promising.

RLM wants capeshit like that. they just pretend not to seem more cultured. Every capeshit and action review ends with them loving the film.

John Wick doesn't need a direct sequel.

What they should have done is have a sequel set in the same universe but with a different main character and have John Wick as a cameo.

Oh wait you can't do that because Marvel ruined the idea of expanded universes.

>"it was okay I guess"
>loving the film