Thoughts on this kino?

Thoughts on this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not enough Cherno Alpha

LITERALLY MADE FOR IMAX 3D

DELTACO IS A MODERN AUTEUR

THAT OPENING SEQUENCE WITH THE STARFIELD TURNING INTO WATER BUBBLES REALLY SET YOU UP FOR THE RIDE, AWESOME 3D POPOUT EFFECT

#2 MIGHT BE ASS, BUT I AUTOMATICALLY SEE ANYTHING WITH GIANT ROBOTS

It's a BIG kino...

CATEGORY FIVE KINO

It's utter shlock

Also, he stole the idea from Metal Fatigue

generic derivative boring dull cgi schlock

I'd rather watch all 4 transformers in a row than watch this again

It's really long and uninteresting for being an action movie about giant robots and seamonsters. I honestly didn't think I could be disappointed by the premise, but turns out execution really does matter.

Its the greatest dumb action movie ever.
Born out of love of the dumbest godzilla films.
Music is 10/10

(Its still slock though)

fuck chemo alpha, crimson typhoon was the real boss

I love it, but I'm chinese.

One of the funnest movies of the decade so far, along with John Wick and Fury Road.

don't listen to this person, is an homosexual
this person is correct, is a film not to be taken too seriously (and del toro knew this) it's full of quips, cliche lines and shit like that, but when it comes to action and melodrama it delivers my man

>russian and chiniese robots died like bitches
lame af

le funny gif XD

back to r*ddit, sir or madam

>says sir or madam
>tells me to go back to r*ddit
faggot pls, go fuckyourself and also, Im browsing both r*ddit and Sup Forums at the same time, u mad bro? lmao

Subpar

>no tension and no probing in fights, they just go at each other.
>Charlie Day arc that just pads movie lenght
>shitty one liners
>almost no screentime for the interesting Jaegers
>every other Jaeger goes out like a punk
>very little background and worldbuilding

>no PR cartoon yet
What the fuck, Del Taco?

At the risk of sounding like an SJW, the female character should have been the lead. She was the only one with an actual character arc.

I rewatch the fights scenes occasionally, but pretty much every scene with humans can be skipped.

She was boring as shit.

How does a movie starring Ron Pearlman and Idris Elba focus on such lifeless protagonists?

Okay to watch the first time but that's it. Nothing memorable in it for me. At least with Avatar I always re-watch it sometimes for certain scenes.

WHERE IS MY GODDAMN SHOE

The kaiju were cooler than the robots. I liked Elba, Gorman, Day, and Perlman.

I seriously thought the kaiju were cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso

GOAT soundtrack

The fact that it was "boring" for a robot action movie is what made me like it.

That could said of any giant monster/robot movie.

What doya think of those shiny robots in "Pacific Rim", & "Transformers"? Do you think they are supposed to get more scratches or dirt on their body. Then those shinyness gone & the color of body itself get smudged. It may be a tiny things, but they really take me out of watching a film.

>kino
Go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums this was trash

>mfw time traveler trump knows land kaijus will be attacking from mexico so he builds a wall
7D underwater rock-em sock-em robots

Boring as shit.
Everyone kept telling me it was an awesome robot punching movie, but the robot fights are like twenty minutes of the film. The rest is just comprised of unbelievably annoying and/or whiny assholes.

Could have done with less drama between non-developed characters you don't care about I think? Also more from the other robots and not just the American one.

Hoping for a prequel to be honest, that would be interesting.

>Idris Elba playing the role of strong black man that can protect innocent white (asian) women, episode 234
>Make fun of rednecks episode 32455
>Russia and China are weak, episode 234455346

>Making dumb racial pandering shit up, for a movie that focuses on giant robots fighting kaiju

>literally no one returning for the sequel
>not even del taco
Fucking monkey's paw if I ever saw one.

>made up

so you didnt watch the movie?

Del Toro is producing the second one man

Yeah, i did watch it. I just really don't care about racial propaganda shit

>it's a 'racist Japanese people repel friendly immigrants just because they're different' franchise
*yaaaawn*

why people always say sword? It's clearly a bat

>It's a god I love not being a nigger episode

I went to see it with a couple of friends. We had nothing going on that night so we decided to see a movie. We had no expectations whatsoever.
We were more than pleasantly surprised. I just hope there'll be another Pacific Rim movie. Maybe with a little more robots.