This is the demographic of The Force Awakens™

This is the demographic of The Force Awakens™

You must have some serious women issues if this conversation triggered you so much you had to complain to Sup Forums about it.

>ene
Really makes you think.

What the fuck, Im gay now!

Yeah it's the women. Not the empty praise of the shit flick because of their personal politics that you're defending for free.

Now I need Brittney's opinion on Mad Max: Fury Road.

Who's defending the movie? This was clearly a poster outraged by women wanting to see a movie because of their inclusion. Not sure how politics is involved in basic human desire to feel included either.

Good thing that never happens here.

>fedora meme taken up by even more banal cunts

I thought 'fedora tippers' were supposed to be atheist white knights?

>Another Strong female lead
>another
>strong female lead
Am I missing something? R1 and TFA had shit female leads. One was a Mary Sue, the other is a rabbit toothed husk.

What kind of movies does fedora tippers like?

Wow you're so triggered you need to make a post complaining about this thread

It's whatever man disagrees with libcucks, it's like a soft variation of racist sexist bigot etc

wtf i hate women now

>wow you're so triggered you need to make a post complaining about a post complaining about this thread

Where do you think you are this is a board that cries when emma watson leaves book out for an underground bookclub yet shill ugly frogs. This is cancer

>implying Brittney isn't a tranny

No I was happy that you were triggered actually. It makes leftists look bad.

There's a difference between typing out a 10 sec reply and grabbing a screenshot of literal whos praising a movie and posting it to this board. Yeah there's people that praise TFA, shocking right?

Britney you bitch, go watch Rogue One™

>you made fun of someone for having women issues so you must be a triggered leftist!
kys retard

We're in 2017, do people still wear fedoras? I thought everyone would've caught on by know and realized they're shit.

You're right. Rey was a Mary Sue who was actually quite mean to the 2 characters she interacted with, and Jyn stared into space the entire movie, never emoting. (((Writers))) are scared to give any character or flaws to their female protagonists, because they know they'll be hounded by SJWs if they aren't pristine and unremarkable.

The way the reddit fedora tippers have tried to turn the meme around and everyone who isn't a fedora tipping white knight is now a fedora irritates me the most.

It is. Reddit got triggered by being made fun of in a way that hits so close to home, so in typical libcuck style they reject reality and started calling everyone else a fedora.