He is not my president

He is not my president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkxSAPxQ_Rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he can be if you move here

Me neither

well of course not, Finland isn't a US state.

Doornail Glumpf is not my president

youtube.com/watch?v=qkxSAPxQ_Rc

I like trump because he is trying to do something to deal with norks' nukes. Obama fucking did nothing.

You don't say?

By escalating the conflict?

better than nothing imho

it was slowly escalating anyway

trump's just getting it over with faster

This one is my president :)

show vegeta

kim backed down, he is no longer threatening Guam, what Trump did worked for now

>We'll see the nukin of both koreas, japan and america in our lifetime
Bye Bye all vidyas :^D

You should spend less time worrying about your countrymen to the north, and more time worrying about the ongoing military occupation of your country by the US military. Ending that seems like a more important and beneficial thing that Trump could do.

America has been scratching its ass while North Korea has been building nukes for decades now. We've pretty much reached the point where they can't be invaded anymore, unless they attack a country directly. Might as well go home and watch them build their ICBM's.

yeah, the Norks should have been stopped a long time ago, this has been going on for over 20 years now

>Kim, where did you get those nukes?
>I don't know

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen here, congrats!

That's exactly what the norks and chinks want. So that they can invade the rest of peninsula

>well of course not, Finland isn't a US state.
Yet...

You do realize the Norks started the Korean War and it's only a ceasefire now. If they think they have the military advantage they'll take it. We basically are the deterrent.

DES

mine either

GONDLAGO "el naranjo" DREMPFF is not my president

>You do realize the Norks started the Korean War
Way to show off that 'murican education there.

salam brother

he's finished.

drumpf impeachment when