Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums,
i am really looking forward to emigrate to another country. I hate fucking cuck germany so god damn much
you cant even imagine how much. everything is grey and ugly, weather is always meh, fucking shitskins that will take over the country in 10+ years and so on..

are there any countries IN the eu, that are worth to live in? I actually really like canada or alaska, I love rain, the sea, being lonely (not the meme lonely but not a crowded fucking city) a country where you can be free,
dont have that fucking much regelations on cars what so ever
I dont know if a country like this exists inside of the eu, seems like a cucked contient to me but maybe someone knows places.

;_;

Finland

bolan

How is it there? That its mostly cold isnt a problem for me or my wife.
But as long as it isnt filled with fucking shitskins and niggers, would be a huge plus point.
I heard it is night like 8 month of the year

Only USA is a good option for a german. Unironically.
You will find a spot there that fits you.

isnt it near to impossible to emigrate to the us as a german?
that was the reason to search inside the eu because it would be a lot easier to emigrate inside of the eu..

i would love to move to the us

about -5C in February

>complain about germany being non-white
>moving 50%
You fags are retarded

>Guys Europe is getting cucked, I should move to the US
Nigga you have it backwards. I'm trying to move out of this cuck caliphate.

>weather is always meh
>I love rain

How is Bavaria? Also what about Switzerland or Austria?

>uses cuck to describe a country
Fuck off, you worthless NEET faggot. It would bring great shame to any country that had the misfourtune of being your place of residence. Fuck off and swallow a grenade you 14 year old edgelord autist.

weather is always fucking boring, child rains, it rains like 2 hours on a day and thats it for the next weeks, I hate it. no extreme weathers, everything is so cucked here. god damn I fucking hate it here. its always "not too much and not too less :-) "

why would the us be cucked? Just move to some rural area and thats it. living the dream, alaska would be perfect.
Im in the german army as a Panzergrenadier and let me tell you, germany is beyond cucked. the military is a fucking joke

>eberyone i dont like is reddit!!!
Back to the_donald.

>Everyone I don't like is t_d
You have to go back

cant you guys just shit post in another thread?

Where should he go instead besides some meme cunt like island?

Stay in his country and make his own country a better place?

By that logic all immigrants should go home

Yes. It's fits that Kraut's world view, so he should stick to it.

As I already stated. I already tried. I joined the military. But in germany, if you want to make your country better, youll get imprisoned. The only thing that is allowed, is to cuck this country more, everything that is bad for this country is happily seen.
This country is lost. Too much damage has been done. Me and my wife dont want to raise children is this country, they'll get beat up for being german in school.
Novadays the schools in german are 28/30 pupils are shitskins and only 2 germans in each class.

you CANT fix this country it is just too late.

>This country is lost
>Too much damage has been done.
>thinking like a shitskin
Same excuses that rapefugees use.

>I love rain, the sea, being lonely

Newfoundland?

do you work in pharmaceuticals or finance by any chance?

Can understand your point, but I think you just don't like germans.

>do you work in pharmaceuticals or finance by any chance?
I work as a IT soldier, my wife in fact does work as a Certified Pharmacy Technician and medical assistant

Germany is for the germans. If the actual germans leave, who would it belong to?

I know plenty of Germans working in both fields. With a large company or some sort of smaller contracted firm? Any particular specialities that are hard to come by?

If your wife could work for a big multinational like Bayer I could see a way in

stop shitposting leaf, and stop making me jealous of your citizinship

What's the point of complaining if you can't even stick to your own convictions?

Funfact: you wouldn't say this stuff if OP was french or british.

I also thought it was the great Sup Forums goal to destroy this country

>I love rain, the sea, being lonely (not the meme lonely but not a crowded fucking city) a country where you can be free

The regions in north of spain have bad (rainy) weather and small cities (in the case of the basque country, it is also prosperous).

>you wouldn't say this stuff if OP was french or british
I would.

Tell me reasons on how to fix this country.
If you are somewhat rightwing, against refugees, love traditions and so on, you lose your job, everyone hates you, youll get imprisoned, youll get denounced, youll get a public witch hunt you just CANT fix this country.
Why is it so hard to understand? Even if you vote for the afd (if it gets public youll voted for them, youll get a witchhunt too, lose your job friends and so on) it wont help fucking shit because they'll rig the votes. this country is fucking doomed.

Alright then go on.

What about Poland?
Western Poland belong to german people anyways...

South America has some places with few negros and mestizos. Probably you would like the extreme south of Argentina (like, bariloche or another German muhh heritage town). I can't recommend south Brazil, because the few town without niggers, are really small and boring.

You country hasn't been bombed to rubble. You're a cuck, end of story.

move to polynesian countries, they had tiki torches everywhere

Just move somewhere rural. Nig-nogs and muslims never leave cities/towns.

Stay in your country and fight for your volk, or would you rather run to the fringes of what's left of the West until you have no choice.

>Western Poland belong to german people anyways...
Wut.