How come capeshit fags never mention this Kino trilogy?

How come capeshit fags never mention this Kino trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
blastr.com/2012-11-19/time-wesley-snipes-choked-david-goyer-set-blade-3
youtube.com/watch?v=rJSC4JVaW2w
youtube.com/watch?v=VA0Ch2_2o7I
youtube.com/watch?v=zWFhJ__m6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=WgtIatE-1p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i remember that really fat fuck from the first one

reminder that goyer wrote the third one and snipes almost killed him on set

Goyer wrote all of them I think.

This opening rave scene. They don't do it like this anymore.

Vampires lead by Stephen(who?) Dorf

Why didn't he open his eyes though?

it's a kino sequel at best the third one was TRASH.

I miss Wesley Snipes
He made Karate look cool!

If Marvel wanted money they should cameo Snipes as Blade in a MCU movie and make a whole movie about Snipes' behind the scene shenanigans.

Great scene & song

probably because it was actually good capeshit as opposed to the garbage capeshit that gets discussed here daily

what did they mean by this?

It was vampire movie, not capeshit.

It ain't capeshit, its leather duser shit.

> How come capeshit fags never mention this Kino trilogy?

They just wouldn't.

because vampires are lame

>"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day", recalls Oswalt. "Then I remember one day on the set- they let everyone pick their own clothes - there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word 'Garbage' on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, 'There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mothefucker!' And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".

The only good part of this trilogy is Biel's pits.

First was perdy gud. Second two were horseshit.

>...he would only communicate with the director through Post-it notes. And he would sign each Post-it note 'From Blade'".

The "Thundercunt" line was nice.

>wasnt capeshit
>sucked
yup

Vampires are so fucked up man...

My take is that Blade is too unrelatable. He is a loner, calmed, efficient, master swaordsman, vampire kicker and wears black. That's ok for the cool kids.

But he injects himself with a drug that makes him LESS powerful. Defend humanity for no reason other that the hate of vampires, so he isn't really "good" or "bad", he just does. Isn't very bright. And don't make his own weapons. That's not ok for the cool kids, those things doesn't add to the "superhero" standard.

It's kinda like Highlander. He got the powers. But he doesn't use it thinking in the greater good, just in himself. The world is saved this way? Yes. But that's not a superhero. Not even a hero.

This. The avoided capeshit aesthetics in purpose.

They'

>BLOODBATH

Third one sucked.

Delete this post.

As hot as Biel is the film was still atrocious.

Like this?

wait what?
why
greentext pls

because it's old as fuck grandpa

plus it's the wrong kind of marvel fucking newline marvel aka WB marvel

why?
which film that starred triple h?

Only the second one is good

First is funny bad, third is boring trash

They do, all the time

Because 2 and 3 are horrible shit

Even 1 is comical nowadays (in a bad way)
It's so fucking dumb and simple

>there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid

What the fuck does this even mean?

Took me one google. Patton Oswalt is behind the leak

blastr.com/2012-11-19/time-wesley-snipes-choked-david-goyer-set-blade-3

he liked to party and go to dance clubs

>tfw all that time wasted on the Assassin page
it was so long ago, but it's all coming back to me now

So like that Will Smith superhero movie?

Nah 2 was just as entertaining as 1 imo. 3 was shit.

3 was camp but enjoyable to watch. No good though.

It was, but it was schlocky af.

He obviously cares about humanity to a degree. He's good because he's saving lives from the edgiest fucking Vampire gang ever. Rewatching I couldn't help but think of that gif with the kid in the trenchcoat and the bad haircut walking down the hallway. He even does the ciggarette behind the ear trick.

That said it's not like Blade is an unsuccessful movie. 1 and 2 did well from what I recall. 3 totally shit the bed is the only issue. But in the end it's an R Rated Movie that is only a capeflick in the sense it's from Marvel but nobody was really aware of that at the time.

You always forget about the blade movies but they were pretty entertaining even if they are bad

fucking kino!

Holy shit I forgot how dated the effects were

>Slow turn around
>mouths what the fuck
THAT'S THE SHIT RIGHT THERE!

nah that's not real

i-is it?

Blade, The Matrix, and Fight Club shaped a lot of my imagination as a preteen.

Pre-y2k black out movies and music were edgy as fuck but in a good not embarrassing way.

aging like wine

Well liquids back then were particularly difficult to cgi

What ever happened to that Blade TV show?

Step aside, fools! Best Pepe coming through.

It's pretty funny to think that there was a time when capeshit was actually kind of ashamed of being capeshit.

Can't have characters dressing in hokey colorful costumes.

>No cojones

Thanks cg history user!

No, it's a movie.

> jams silver dildo in her back

you had one job...

I don't remember the first one, I lost my virginity that night.

>kino trilogy
>implying the third movie wasn't a pile of shit

jajajajaja that was funny

all niggers have that thing that think all people is racist??

Only the first Blade is good.

fite me

>jajajajaja

You have to go back beaner

Because the second one wasn't as good and the third was atrocious

When they started forcing chads and hero bitches into the story everyone knew the franchise was done. How do you go from killing them to sharing screen time with them as partners? I guess the producer thought the audience would love it, who tf knows

If you can't laugh at it then get out of here right now!

OK well only the second blade is good so what are you going to do about it

disagree

The opening to 2 was comical

Totally wrong but of course you knew that

Enjoy your (you)

The second was great. Yeah the "Blood Pack" was a little gay, but easily had one of the better movie villains going.

shame toro reused blade 2 vamps for the strain

Blade
youtube.com/watch?v=rJSC4JVaW2w

Blade 2
youtube.com/watch?v=VA0Ch2_2o7I (the fuck that CGI xd)
youtube.com/watch?v=zWFhJ__m6kw

Blade 3
youtube.com/watch?v=WgtIatE-1p4 (lol that man of steel music at the end I thought it was original from the man of kino)

If it is ok to cast Idris Elba as Bond, would it be ok to cast Tom Hardy as Blade in a remake?

"EW NOT HARDY" posts will be disregarded.

God 3 is such shlock
>stab dracula with the arrow with the blood? of blade or whatever which causes all the vampires in the world to die more or less instantly
but man did they know it was shit at least

Gonna watch this tonight now.
Good shout.

Only the second one is good and only because it's silly and dorky as fuck in it's attempt to be cool.

The overall appearance of blade is apart of the character. That's not really the case for Bond or 007. The character serves as a skeleton to be fleshed out in each retelling, so I don't think it's unreasonable to cast a British man that' not white to play the role at least once in the series of films.

If we got a remake of the matrix and a non black man played Morpheus people would be okay with that since the idea of Morpheus is much more important than his appearance.

>and snipes almost killed Goyer on set

God bless him

I'M SOARRY LEM

Is this a documentary on the shooting at the gay bar?

>it's so bad it's funny, therefore it's good
People like you are everything that's wrong with this board.

Unless you mean that you actually find Ryan Reynolds quite entertaining, in which case you're too young to be here in the first place.

He just didn't like the script.

He just didn't.

>If we got a remake of the matrix and a non black man played Morpheus people would be okay with that since the idea of Morpheus is much more important than his appearance.
In the current year? I really doubt that

FROOOOOOOST!

>Blade didn't pull out his VBBC and fuck her

D R O P P E D

QUAAAAAAADS!

Blade :D i watched this trilogy a lot with nephew when he was young and i think it was really good. I still think its good.

>If we got a remake of the matrix and a non black man played Morpheus people would be okay with that since the idea of Morpheus is much more important than his appearance.

I wouldn't be okay with that. Partly because Morpheus' character just sort of makes sense to be a mysterious, dark bald guy, partly because I can't imagine anyone besides The Fish playing Morpheus. It kind of pissed me off in Hannibal where they change Jack to a nig and Bella as well -with the name Bella becoming a literal nickname- but only at first because it ended up working quite well within the alternative storyline -whereas it's often just done to appease- and Fish fucking nailed the new interpretation of the character.

>that thing that think all people is racist??
About 90%

Did you fondle him?

but she still so fresh

>Settings > Images & Media > Tick Image Hover
>Quickly mouserhover on and off the thumbnail and the OP link
That is the most badass webm thumbnail ive seen in years

There are a lot of capeshit from the 90's capeshitters never talk about. Pic related is never mentioned either on this board or on Sup Forums.

It had good special effects for the time, but besides that it was shit.

animation is better? i can only remember john legumes transforming into cgi from this movie.