Lanús (0) - (2) San Lorenzo
Santos (1) - (1) Barcelona
Grêmio (0) - (0) Botafogo
- second leg this week

COPA SUDAMERICANA RO16
Racing (1) - (1) Corinthians
> Libertad (2-1 agg. against Santa Fe)
Estudiantes (0) - (1) Nacional
> Independiente (2-1 agg. against Atl. Tucuman)
Junior (0) - (0) Cerro Porteño
Ponte Preta (1) - (3) Sport Recife
Flamengo (0) - (0) Chapecoense
Liga de Quito (0) - (1) Fluminense
- second leg continues this week

Before the Copa matcheses we also have Brasil's Serie C QF first leg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH567Paq1co
youtube.com/watch?v=5n-QiLf9nBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

teta's

This thread is unironically much better than the other. Based argentina.

>white milky tits with veins
Why hasn't science invented something so that girls lactate without being pregnant.

>this is a legal goal in the State of São Paulo

youtube.com/watch?v=DH567Paq1co

ok lads i am quitting, time to realize the powers that be will never let us crawl outside of our hole

>NacioMal

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Confiança x São Bento in 45 minutes

holy shit what the fuck happened to el ogro fabianni
put him on diet and you guys would win the world cup in no time

Does this have a penis?

>El rey de tetas

de quién son estas tetas?

REAL THREAD
MOVE NOW

>REAL THREAD
more like shit thread am i right lmao

Sorry for not bumping the old thread/creating a new one. I passed out for overdose of Fernandito

>am i right
No.
>lmao
Ayy.

For me, it's nobody

no, piss off

>not bumping the old thread
>bumping
>2017
Just filter it to the top.

> no one posts in 14 hours
> suddenly 3 threads in 10 mins

What the hell happened? We are not even in the same timezone ffs

this

Filtering to the top doesn't make it page 1 tho

> shemale /gif/

>he doesn't browse by catalog

> lose the lead AGAIN
> take it backthe next week AGAIN

Someone stop this madmammals

Ok, on which thread should I get salty by the blatant refball of Corinthians today?

This one:

J O R G E
O
R
G
E

RIP Nacional de Uruguay

F

Why are Boca playing in yellow? Aren't they the home side?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOS LA GALLINAAAAAAAA

La A update...

>After FOUR(4) years, Peñarol finally wins the Clasico (2-0)
>Defensor wins their Clasico against Danubio (1-0)
>Rampla wins against Plaza Colonia with a quality 2-6-2 formation (2-0)
>Wanderers and Rasin can´t even win (1-1)
>Cerro choked against LiBerpool (1-0)
>Tomorrow... Boston River-El Tanque on TV and Sud America-Juventud
>Rasin-Boston match is still suspended.
>Relegation zone: Juventud, Plaza Colonia and Sud America

La B update...

>Torque STRONK (1-0 against Central Español)
>Rentistas wrecks Oriental´s shit (4-1)
>Real match next week, Cerrito - Central Español
>Relegation zone: Huracan and Tacuarembo

La C update...

>Albion is Apertura´s champion
>Clausura will work like La A´s intermedio
>Group A will be Albion,Colon ,Bella Vista, U.Montevideo,Potencia,Silver Park, The Hawks and Artigas
>Group B will be Basañez, Platense, H.Buceo,Rocha,The Light, Salus and High Peru
>Finals will be the winner of either group and winner is Clausura´s champ
>In case Albion wins the Clausura (and Anual) they are La C´s champs and will ascend for the very first time to La B.

imagine shooting a nice load on those.

>After FOUR(4) years, Peñarol finally wins the Clasico (2-0)
>Now Nacional has more than TWO(2) years without a Clasico victory

You can do that. If you suck on a girls nipples long enough and frequently enough she will start to lactate

I can't. I only see myself sucking on those for hours, until she gets bored and her tits are screaming in pain so she hits me in the head repeatedly and I wake up in an alley and a stray dog is by my side. Then, the dog gets up, licks my face and then shits near me. I wake up and find myself in another city and when I look the newspaper, I presume it's been past 4 days and I have no idea why I'm there. A cop comes near me, I explain the situation to him, and then he takes me to the local police station, where they make contact with my family so they can take me home. I expect my parents to kill me but they are actually worried and they cry when they find me safe and sound, besides the smell of dog piss and shit. Life then goes on and after some time I find this woman on the street again. She looks at me with a regretful face but get past me, but then she comes running, pats me in the back and says
>I'm sorry for that day
and then I say
>No problem, I should have just dropped a load in your tits. Do you know what happened next?
and she says
>No, I went home to put ice on my nipples because they were hurting so much... anyway, I'm kinda on a hurry right now but, good to see you are fine. I heard you went missing after that, I thought you killed yourself.
and then we part ways.

Fucking hate when that happens. Tit milk tastes awful

boobies

>After FOUR(4) years
Gallina mitomana

Not every girl though. I think the ones who take the pill not to get gregnarnt don't lactate.

post titty photos PLEASE

Too relatable

Is Clausura starting now or next year?

Plastic club has to sell its plastics kits.

Possibly on two weeks

Sometimes they do that here but only on the last day of the season, at least from what I've seen.

breasts

gomas

thick leg's

This man is the best striker in Brazil right now, say something nice about him

>barboza
What happened to Lollo?

flopped at everton

you now remember RJE

should be lynched for being in the 7-1 team

elano was great
i don't understand/remember why robinho didn't stay, i thought he did well in his first season at least?
>jo

>Heleno

elANO

juicy way's of public transportatio'n

Um time desse bosta vai ser campeåo ajudado pelos juízes brasileiros.... esss Jô é jogadorzinho sem Carácter não assume seus erros ......dizer que não sentiu a bola na mão só criança acredita nisso

>being this mad over a single la mano de Dios
chill, gaúcho

>posting in portuguese

sopa de macaco uma delicia

I will watch your league now.

sopa de perro

I want PCCorinthians scum to die

>still getting triggered with Corinthians refballing

rude

Conde think he slick.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n-QiLf9nBw
Who was in the wrong here?

>olimpia drawing a game with a 92' header by Indesigente of Big Camp and losing the Clausurao lonely lead

Truly the best timeline lads

Dont you have a single youtube channel with the goals and highlights of your league? I tried to search the clasico of today and it only shows up radio commentary and amateur videos

Im posting from Bestguay m8

My fucking phone just keep showing U R gay flag because of Claro PY mobile internet servers are located in Uruguay because of reasons

Tenfield deletes every non oficial video instantly so you won't find it until they upload it later tonight when they finish covering it on tv.

lol wtf?
i wonder how many Paraguayans roleplay as URGayans in this board then

> because of Claro PY mobile internet servers are located in Uruguay

GAUCHO'D

Kek, I remember something like that happening when I was at Uruguay on this year's copalib, I used roaming so my phone kept showing the hue flag even though I was literally posting photos here from uruguay

That's a damn shame

Mollo was seething lmao

HUE LEAGUE - SUNDAY UPDATE
>alt mineiro, after managing to draw at home against a 9-man team, disappoints once again and only draw against avai away; avai on the other hand are surprising everyone and are now in 13th place
>on the most controversial game of the weekend, league leaders corinthians put an end to their disappointing losing streak with a 1-0 win at home against vasco, with jo scoring the only goal with his arm
>vasco players and management got truly mad after the blatant handball, especially because it happened with the linesman literally right next to the goal line; jo, who had criticized players who forgot to mention errors to the referee and whom had praised brazil cb rodrigo caio for telling a referee that jo didnt commited a foul that would get him sent off in a game earlier this season, only said now that he "wasnt sure where the ball had hit him"
>corinthians now have a 10 point advantage over second-placed gremio, because they once again choked at home, this time to chapecoense, who escaped the drop zone with this win, their first in 3 games
>flamengo, after a disappointing week, won 2-0 against sport, with a mixed team, having in mind the hue cup final next week;this win put them on 4th place, which they can still lose to palm trees, who play tomorrow
>são paulo faced vitoria away in a relegation six-pointer (kek), which they managed to win, surprising everyone, with a controversial first goal too, because of course
>alt paranaense beat fluminense 3-1 and cruzeiro beat bahia 1-0, but who gives a shit about those games
The round ends tomorrow with Palmeiras facing Coritiba at the Pacaembu, because of a rock festival at the Allianz Parque (a festival better than Rock in Rio, who would've guessed). Back to you, El Autisto.

This truly was a sad matchday

filename

best post on Sup Forums

>I trust Confiança

Im next to a train station and look at my flag

Btw eu acredito no Confiança

fuck off Croatia, this is a sudaca thread

Im late night bondiposter. Usually my flag gets uruguayan

top ultra comfy

What are you doing at 1:30 AM user

Are you in Bajo Flores btw

Going home. I might drink some bourbon. What do you say

Agred, it feels great late at night when nobody's out.

It's like the city belongs to you, I also like it when it's cold.

Vincent Lopez. Right next to mauri's home now

Seems pointless on sundays.

Buy a burger with coke

Dont do Coke anymore. Sorry