Do you love cocaine and how much does 1 gram cost in your cunt?

Do you love cocaine and how much does 1 gram cost in your cunt?

80€ and no

>Do you love cocaine
Ofc

>how much does 1 gram cost in your cunt
150$

50 euro but its mostly dirt

and yes, i do like it. When you get some good shit its the best to party on, blows your fucking head off. I prefer ecstasy however because its cheaper and stronger. If I had more money id be buying coke.

Haven't tried it yet, but I heard it's 80€

>I prefer ecstasy however because its cheaper and stronger

So much this. Ecstasy pill costs 8$ here and 1 pill of dom perignon or ghosts logo which are very affordable fucks you up in best way for 2.5 hours straight.

Only loser do drugs...wait this is Sup Forums

Exactly, 5 euro for any number of shit here. Blue transformers, yellow xboxes, warner bros, blue ghosts, pink FMs, etc. Couldnt beat ecstacy in terms of affordability and how much it fucks you up.

Fucking junkies

We also had green qp,barcelona logo,red mortal kombat,snails and pentagrams. I ate 1/2 of pentagram and almost fainted from lighting bliss. They are loaded with MDMA.

think the strongest pills ive ever gotten were 400mg MDMA content

Pretty sure 1/3 of that pill will give you serious high.

Just a random fact, Ireland is the number one consumer of MDMA in the world per capita

Wtf? I love Ireland now!

This thread is on the FBI watchlist.

1g for €100, pure Colombian via Brazil

since when are petty drug users the FBIs concern? its not like im tony fucking montana

man ive heard so much about the irish having good MDMA. im gonna have to get some if i ever get over there. 5€ for 400mg is absolutely ridiculous. ive only ever taken 3 points of molly at a time, and it was almost too much.

also, all you euros are lucky. they dont make pressies over here in the states at all. the only time ive ever seen them here in the states, they came from quebec. and they werent even that good.

to answer your question OP, i think its 60 bucks a gram around here, but its the lowest quality, carpet cleaner cut, bullshit around. the people that manage to get addicted to it are the weakest minded people i know, and terribly annoying to be around, both while on it and off it. ive always likened cocaine to be some kind of reverse-zombie drug. it makes people stay up all night and fucking talk AT you (not to you) relentlessly until they come down and then everyone just pools all their money to get more, rinse, repeat until the sun comes up. the only cocaine ive ever done that was any good was while in latin america. THAT shit is dope, the high literally lasts hours, not 20 fucking minutes.

if it wasnt so celebrated in movies, and by rockstars, then im certain noone would do it around here.

Fuck off.

youre from the UAE. youre either on the FBI watchlist already, or youre a CIA agent. fuck off

This thread is normalfag garbage and belongs on Sup Forums, with the rest of the cancerous shit.
You fuck off.

>muh normies
fuck off NEET scum

How do burgers buy it, per pounds and ounces?

I prefer crystal mdma

Most of my experiences with pills were disappointing

this isnt r9k or pol, you fuck off

Why? Crystals are nice too but pricier

Not really sure just wasn't as good as doing crystals

Also crystals allow for snorting which is always fun