Now that leave has lost, give me one fucking reason not to kill myself

Now that leave has lost, give me one fucking reason not to kill myself.

At least wait until the presidential election is over

Probably will. Still really want to kill myself right now desu

KYS

Are you serious, fellow burger?

If you're going to kill yourself, make sure you take Cameron with you.

I'm going in exile, leave, remain, trump or nothing doesn't matter, we are conquered nations.

>burger
this doesn't affect you much

if you do kill yourself though, dont use a gun because it just gives leftist scum more talking points

the Jews own all our means of production, and I will never serve Jews, those who wish to be free will go in exile.

We need your vote, user

Take Hillary with you

You still have to vote for trump

Its called Thailand

Yea, at least wait until trump loses. Then all the brexiters and trumpkins can have a big ol' mass suicide.

Or civil war.

Choice is yaws.

Our race must be more powerful for this purpose we will absolutely make sure our leader has absolute power and economically and socially bound to fight to the death against foreigners.

Aren't they counting the votes untill morning?

Buy a gun and shoot as many people as possible before you an hero.

Wait to kill yourself with the rest of americans in november when Trump loses.

cute anime girls.

America

or we millions simply escape the Jews machine, eventually reconquesting our homeland.

where? certainly not in real life

yes this is a demoralization/subversion thread do not post in it without putting sage in the options bar.

they are real in my mind.

you should take pills then

It's easy to find them.

But you can't go back.

The leftism is not sustainable, it WILL collapse, be there to rebuild

omw bye

>Or civil war.

Who do you think would win that one?

You aren't British.

This. If you kill yourself now, you'll miss the chance to kill yourself when Hillary becomes president.

As a burger, fuck the UK im glad they voted to take in those poor refugees. Less for us to deal with. I was praying remain this whole time suckers. Talk shit get fukt faggots

but that would kill all the fun.

Will you atleast give us a happening when you go out?

he's a kike to say if you aren't a slave to the Jews you should kill yourself, when we millions can simply just walk out.

No user plz, at least wait till after the election. otherwise you will end up like pic related.

In the midst of the Trumpening, you will off yourself because the Brits are cucked?

Milo even called it, said Europe was lost. Now I don't believe that entirely. I think it would be stupid to give up on Europe and let them be ruined. But its not a matter of hope user, its a matter of duty to western civilization for you to stick around.

Wait for the next From Software game.

Stand back from a difference and watch the lefties get raped by their own policies. That, or take Hillary with you(with preferably a scoped Carcano, but a Kar 98k would work as well :D)

take hillary with you

this, supposedly itll take up to 5AM to count

no idea what this mass shilling on Sup Forums remain is all about

Because they expect to find one of us in the wreckage brother.

Fascism... because when you have Jews and tons of brown people democracy is a fucking retarded idea.