Why is Detroit such a shithole? Isn't America supposed to be a first world country?

Why is Detroit such a shithole? Isn't America supposed to be a first world country?

Because Detroit is now over 80% blacks. Whites left Detroit after a race riot 50 years ago.

>the Sup Forums leaf is the first poster in a thread about america
Color me surprised.

silly aussie, that looks like syria
here's detroit

No, it's Detroit.

nah, you goof

This used to be a rock city. Shame what has happened.

Now It Just Rock Pile City xD

what happen?

Everyone is leaving. It'll become a ghost town in a matter of decades

Non-whites

It's almost like americans gave up on the city, why?

No jobs, no reason to stay. All the american car companies moved to build their cars in Mexico and China while Japan started building cars in the midwest.

>Isn't America supposed to be a first world country?
No

Posting pictures of post-NAFTA Detroit and saying "dis is waht niggers do!!!" doesn't make anyone think you're clever. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>>>/tumblr/

nigger

>Posting pictures of post-NAFTA Detroit and saying "dis is waht niggers do!!!" doesn't make anyone think you're clever. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.
That must be why when whites move back into a shitty neighborhood it magically stops sucking.

Why don't you make an argument you dumb faggot? I bet you're that same autist that mass replies to threads with "ITT: Tumblr has a chimpout" any time the majority opinion in the thread goes against you. Nobody on this website cares about fucking tumblr anymore you sperglord, but I'm guessing your ebin 4chins history videos didn't tell you that.

Another stunning argument from the French Sup Forumstard. Don't complain about >le americans tell me about my country if you feel just as entitled to tell me about this country you literal nigger.

>i dont know what gentrification is :DDDD
Are you genuinely retarded?

I know right, here's another great detroit pic my cousin took on his way south for vacation.