ITT: We pay thanks to the men and women who served this country

ITT: We pay thanks to the men and women who served this country

Thank You!!!

Thank you for protecting our borders from the foreign hordes

Oh wait

My daughters future career :)

Keep fighting for freedom, yes that's it. ((Freedom)).

>the military is just allowed to post up on the borders and shoot spics

left one looks like Jaden Smith

Before this turns into a serious troll thread, your welcome, and hold down the homeland.

That'd be fucking rad

>(((((((this country)))))))

Thanks, guys!

If they can't do that then what good are they?

I mean I'm all for killing Muslims in the desert but come on, you can do a better job. Don't waste the money for countless years when you could just kill them by the hundred million in a matter of days

Thank you for your service.

you're welcome

Thank you

Oh yeah totally protecting our freedoms on the other side of the world. thanks, fucking welfare babies.

I would join INSTANTLY if that were the case. I've considered joining border patrol since I live in Texas. But I'd have to learn Spanish and move to a shitty border town surrounded by the same parasites I try to keep out.
I won't say "thank you", but I will say, "sorry your leaders are too compromised by bureaucracy, public image, and political correctness to let you do your fucking job and kill the enemy".

I won't pretend that I'm not jealous of you welfare queens getting to go commit murder over seas, but I know it's for good reason.
God bless.

I know right? They should be over here shooting democrats!

Only thing these niggers are serving is the greed of a few old men at our expense.

Seeing your flag in other threads is the reason I made this thread

t. fatherless piece of shit

You're welcome.

Thanks for the support brah trump 2016

You must have clicked the wrong post. I'm white and grew up in suburbia. Do I detect a military pawn?

Women should not be allowed in the military.

>and women
reee

What flag? On a tablet.

Thank you!

I cry everytiem, rip Private C. Uck

rip Private D. Indunufinson

afghanistan

t. someone else on a tablet

Never forget diversity squad... They made the ultimate sacrifice of spying for Israel.

Ignore all anti-military posts, they are D&C shills trying to get us to hate each other, and our nations vets.

This very thread was likely started by a D&C shill, just to shill to us.

Hide and ignore this thread.

Holy shit thats a giant fucking plate.

"Everyone that disagrees with me is a shill!" You sound like a fat bulldyke feminist. I'm all for a strong military tradition, when it's for the people. Not an oligarchy comprised of self serving old fucks that are concerned with nothing more than political gain.