Serious question, but why does the image of pic related bother so many people on this site...

Serious question, but why does the image of pic related bother so many people on this site? Literally who gives a shit what other people do?

>it's almost as if Sup Forums is full of insecure losers that are unhappy with their own lives

whomst are you quoting?

quite simple
many here on Sup Forums came from Sup Forums
Sup Forums believes whites as superiors and put the Jews behind every scheme
thus, they argue that race-mixing is a Jewish plot against white race; once it will breed lesser individuals
with that, Jews will rule those feeble minded half-breeds
or some shit like that

uma

this
if anyone who reads this is here from Sup Forums you can fuck right off

Because BBC belongs to cute white boys, tit cows and axe wounds can go fuck themselves with zucchinis.

make me

I went to Sup Forums a bit earlier to see how they have reacted to this whole car of peace thing in the US. Oh man, they've managed to become even more cancerous than the last time I went there. Although having said that, I can understand why they tend to sperg out when outside their containment board: Sup Forums looks like Sup Forums on the surface but these outsiders are not anons. It's basically an entirely different imageboard.

Old Sup Forums will always be the soul of Sup Forums

A lot of white dudes feel entitled to have a white gf and get mad if a white girl is fucking a black guy instead

>tfw I started browsing Sup Forums in 2009
>tfw I was forever be considered newfag cancer

Sigh....

They're absolutely insane. If you want to laugh at absurdity, Sup Forums is the perfect board. I hate how the rest of Sup Forums gets associated with them nowadays, and how Sup Forums is basically their side-board where they just come in and stink the place up

is that bill cosby

Old Sup Forums is long since dead, man. This place hasn't had a soul since 2007. It's an empty addition fuelled by instantaneous, shallow feedback.

The sheer numbers associated with the recent wave of newfaggotry is really the most impressive/grotesque part in all of this. The Fappening, Gamergate, the 2016 American election; too much, too soon.

Hey hey!

because everyone wants white girls since they are most beautiful,most intelligent and with best genes, white women are salty too about asian women ''taking'' their men

Don't forget about the failures coming from t_d

Nice digits.
>because everyone wants white girls
A rabbit is fine too.

Reddit/2016 election is the same thing, isn't it?

she looks very happy

I'd imagine a lot of us made our way to Sup Forums,
swallowed a few red pills and spit a few out then wound up here or on other boards a little
less toxic and divisive.

Essentially yes

this so much. I wish all of Sup Forums would unite to bully those racist Nazi spergs out

Typical Welsh slag tbqh.

Racemixing creates ugly babies with identity issues who are dumber than white babies.
Women are rescource just like land, food or water and when enemy tribe takes resources from our tribe we get angry. What kind of loser is okay with enemy taking what's his?

Like I care who a Welsh prostitute is with.

you forgot to mention the jews

kill yourself Nazi

there is something between oldfag and newfag cancer though

jews have nothing to do with basic instnicts and biology
kill yourself shistkin i know you're turk or some nigger immgrant

>cuck post # 3488202939
Great thread.

by redpill usually they meant memes
some with some accuracy, others completely distant from reality

tfw this is true

then you are aware this is just memes; aren't you?
if race-mixing was that bad, a crime against nature; gaia herself would fix it - it would be the same case as the mule
since Darwin, mixing people is something natural; when tribes meet each other