Thoughts on this new video with fantano discussing grimes' issues with ehr label 4ad?

thoughts on this new video with fantano discussing grimes' issues with ehr label 4ad?
youtube.com/watch?v=HuCFg5uulq0

*her

fuck off fantano

>one culturally insignificant has-been is discussing another culturally insignificant has-been on a culturally insignificant platform

thanks for info

Why is he helping this to become news? Fuck you anthony

you just don't like them. they're relevant regardless of your opinions.

no. I decide what's culturally significant

look at this idiot - pic related

because he's actually excited about grimes' new music, especially that dark album. watch the video.

Because it interests him and he's a music critic/personality. This question is dumb and arrogant

you wish

Sup Forums is not promotional website please fuck off james or whoever the fuck does this all fucking day

wtf?

i am the master. you are nothing.

You're basically accusing James of promoting Fantano. You silly sod

>Sup Forums is not promotional website
[citation needed]

Grimes is Sup Forumscore by the way. For real. You're lucky for your board to be shitfisted with faked arguments aimed towards her, your place here means literally nothing. Grimes is a legitimate and authentic meme

It's true user. Of course, Claire will have to kill him now.

Bump

This has not been disproven.

Just so you know, Grimes is regarded as a normal musician outside of this cesspool.

I think people that entertain humor like this are somewhere on the spectrum, i wish people tried to have actual opinions instead of self-selving funposts. It's just boring

but Sup Forums's waifu is bjork or lauren, not grimes. Sup Forums never respected grimes that much.

As opposed to abnormal musicians, she lacks normality or isn't considered normal here? Usually the opinion is that she's just bad, and completely forced on here for fly overs to look at, though done at an annoying and alienating copacity because the people doing don't actually care about strangers on the Internet

Oh look he's bending the grimes narrative in random directions again. Just get a dollar or a blowjob every time you post her name

grimes is considered a legit musician outside of mu. only mu transformed her into a meme. i don't understand wtf is mu's problem with her.

Bump

i'm just stating a fact. meanwhile you're talking in buzzwords.

Bump.

I would unironically kill every grimesfag with fire

its the lisp

you would burn your hands before even attempting those stunts, dipshit. keep dreamin', sweetie.

Why is Fandango trying so hard to look like Dick Masterson? What's he trying to say?

i agree on that

Bump

These videos that Fantano does are pointless and uninteresting as hell. When has Fantano ever actually said anything insightful or thoughtful in them? The vast majority of these videos is just him recounting some "news" story and taking one of the same boring stances we've all heard before

>wtf?
What are you wondering about? Overromanticizing and reading too much into throwaway lyrics isn't the first time this has happened. And if it's a relatively attractive woman, well...

Grimes is a nymph spirit that has invaded Claires body through ritual sacrifice.
She sucks you into her past realm of existence through her songs. There you struggle in her web until you accept it's unusual comfort as your new REALiti.
Music made from unpossessed humans will not do the trick for you after this.
You start to see her lyrics in every facet of your life. You realize this is not just music, but a window to a more understanding, higher form of life.

rip grimes

long life for grimey

Claire

/bleep/

Long life for soy milk

>Grimesfags will defend her

Pathetic.

>Grimeshaters will attack her.

Pathetic.

grimeshaters suck. they're made because they have literally zero arguments.

ill take it

You mean kate

she's kinda ignored desu. i've seen far more bjork and lauren threads. there's simply not enough interest about her music; her musis is probably regarded as some arty mompop.

be nice to grimsey

ask yourself: was he wrong?

I swear, the Grimes fans on this site are unironic cultists.

ive never heard a grimes song

do i deserve to ldar

either youre right or you ate the bait, either way, lol

Don't listen to Grimes. Apparently its faery magic and turns you into a zombie cultist or some shit. Many such cases!

you're posting on goddamn Sup Forums of all places

you wish

Her music is trash, simple as that

if you don't want to become addicted don't listen to her music. you have been warned.

[citation needed]