Dumbfuck defaces Natinal Park rocks

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/woman-banned-from-all-us-national-parks-for-scrawling-her-instag/

I honestly think she should be banned for life from ever going to another national park. No one cares about your shitty "art" that looks like it belongs on bathroom stall walls.

How much you guys wanna bet she was Bernie supporter?

Another self absorbed cunt.

You wanna hate fuck her don't you OP?

Who cares hippy go get a job and stop worrying about everyone else faggot

You should kill her instead.

We all do, burgerbro

Millennial women are the fucking worst.

Who gives a flying fuck holy shit. The problem is people like you dilute the media with fucking bullshit.

We've been writing shit on rocks since we were cavemen fuck off you cunt

You aren't older than 30, fuck off.

Fucking broads.

They should noose that fucking cunt

I hate this meme that Millennials go up to 35 or something. The difference between people 25 and 20 is massive never mind 18-35, if you were born 95 onwards you're a cuck millennial faggot and you will literally never ever be able to prove me wrong. This poster is correct.

Bitch should be jailed, fined, banned from the parks and banned from Instagram. Also should be sterilized.

She didn't even draw a huge black cock

She had one job, her only job

I don't. I want to push her into the grand canyon. Stupid narcissistic white cunt.

>I hate this meme that Millennials go up to 35 or something

It isn't a Meme... Just because you can't accept you are a millennial too doesn't make it wrong, faggot.

Once again, I hate women.

She was on probation...why are criminals allowed to visit national parks?

People who aren't as backwards as americucks switched to paper centuries ago

This seems like an appropriate thread to dump my "multicultural" national parks pics

Obama has been trying to turn the national parks brown as well. He wants complete take over of whites.

His recent visit to the National Parks showed him with a bunch of little brown children, despite the fact that there are almost no brown people that go to these places

You are literally a millennial, faggot. You're just too stupid to realize it

Enjoy your union. :^)

You can't even find anything about the WHITE founders of the parks on the front page of nps.gov

We should execute her

It's just some painting on a rock, who cares

of course she should've painted something pro-white instead but other than that who cares

Are you gonna form a #RockLivesMatter protest?

Legally suck a dog's dick, Randy. I was born in '82, and these faggots are so fucking far beneath me, they'd need a pair of Wile E. Coyote's rocket boots to get on my level.

They even put niggers on the front pages. So this is what our great country has become

Garbage like that belongs on the side of an abandoned building in a black ghetto, not a national park.

Stop using words you dont know the meaning to m8

>I was born in '82

So you are far to old to be on Sup Forums.

If you are over 25 and still visit Sup Forums you are a failure, not something, worse than millennials even.

>being this old
Shouldnt you have your shit together by now senpai?

>I honestly think she should be banned for life from ever going to another national park.
That'll learn her!

Not but seriously she should be fucking imprisoned. They have to make an example of her.

What the fuck does LGBT have to do with National Parks?

The poz runs deep in America.

>12 000 BC, man banned from cave, painted pointless cows, needs to be punished
>2000 AD, priceless cave painting found, archaeologist thanks god

More

>people. Encouraged yo drawn shit on rockwalls.
>2 years later, every national park looks like a nigger town
Good idea senpai

Does this mean that I'm not a milennial if I was born in '91? That would make my day.

I've been to most every major national park, never seen more than a handful of brown people. Basically what I'm saying is these pictures of little brown kids and black history are cherry picked as fuck.

Come on user. Obama has to find some excuse to keep expanding and creating new national parks as a means to federalize even more land in west. Why not claim that parks are good for advancing modern hip social causes?

>being this triggered by a moniker
>allrocksmatter

borderline desu

Why do sluts draw on fucking everything? Does anyone understand the psychological? I really wanna know what brings women to scribble and doodle on EVERYTHING they see.

This.

Women are the worst. They contribute noting to society but sexual appeal and babies. They are literally useless except for their vaginas.

It's fucking pathetic.

I was born in 90 but due to my education can not do math, although I can identify over 7 kinds of leafs. Am I a millennial? I think I'm like 23 or something.

calm your tits it's just a fucking rock

She needs to stop acting like a nigger, just like your once proud n beautiful women need to stop fucking them, Hans.

Wow you are one sad racist loser.

See
Just because you're fine living with ghetto aesthetics doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Cool art though

Also stay mad, autistic geologist.

wow look at all this diversity!

>How much you guys wanna bet she was Bernie supporter?
yup

rocks will continue to be rocks for millions of years, sharpies and dumb bitches last less than a hundred, so fuck off with your bait faggot

Pure Spanish art, 10,000 fucking years being the best.

Are you serious? Spics outnumber whites now. Soon the Asians will too

>that obese mexican child with a smart phone

Basically the average Californian, nothing to see here

Obama literally hates white people. Actions speak louder than words.

Damn, Michelle's ass looks fat AF in this pic

Well if she did it some unused cave somewhere I doubt anyone would find out. Probably how those cave guys kept getting away with it.

>implying only women scribble on things

Guess which one the woman painted

>tell women to express themselves
>they immediately start defacing important cultural and historical artifacts with worthless garbage

Nice.

almost certainly a passionate environmentalist

I saw Japanese tourists. I saw next to ZERO black people and maybe a few Hispanics. The parks were easily 95-98% white.

White people build it and now brown people try to take it over and erase our contributions.

i literally cant tell in what country these photos were taken

>I was born in '82, and these faggots are so fucking far beneath me

Oh look, another millennial with narcissistic personality disorder

There should be a divide for Millennials: Pre-Internet (early 1980s to early 1990s) and Post-Internet (mid 1990s to early 2000s). It seems like the latter half of the generation that grew up always having the Internet is much worse.

>white cunt.

Shitskin detected. That's no way to talk about your superiors.

LOL I noticed that too. I guess yoga pants aren't just for vapid white sluts anymore now that the first thot is wearing them.

I don't know about the difference between 25 and 20 as the only 20 year old I know these days besides you retards is my son and I don't know any 25 year olds at all irl.

But the difference of people who grew up before the internet and after it is like night and day.

100 000+ years of correcting each others behavior in social settings is now gone, and the result is a bunch of passive aggressive angst riddled butterball little fruits who have never been in a fistfight and take themselves far too seriously.

Shitskins always do this, you let them have it and they do nothing with it. They can't even maintain it, let alone create.

They just exist in it until it crumbles and cannot be used.

Whites don't just maintain, they create.

>How much you guys wanna bet she was Bernie supporter?

That's it!
She's a Bernie supporter!
Because Bernie Sanders was running for president when she did this vandalism back in 2014!

Good lord you guys are dumb.
You could have known that simple fact in 3 seconds of reading.
Willful ignorance and stupid assumptions.
You two are perfect conservatives.

Cant you faggots go to a national park and do the same thing with a blacklivesmatter shit?

>she should be punished for defacing government property, the gods of congress are angry of her actions, the rocks belong to the president!

Fuck off. She should be socially shamed and ostracized if the people think her actions are inappropriate. But this shit of government dishing punishment for defacing it's property is just fucking retarded. Who owns the parks you or Obama?

That's a nice waterfall.

I look forward to visiting several of the national parks in the US so hopefully they keep trying to prevent people from defacing it.

Me neither.

I went to the mall yesterday and was standing in the middle of the food court. Out of the hundreds of people that surrounded me, I was literally the only white. Everyone else was Hispanic or black.

Even in my 90%+ white community I've been seeing more and more blacks lately. Nowhere is safe.

This pic makes me think of looking down the barrel of a machine gun nest.

Most white women are essentially niggers/jews

Also

>Any woman
>My superior

Top kek

washington natinals

I don't think so at all.

Because what you really want to do is say, "ha ha look at me, I'm better than these other fags"

And the truth is, you aren't.

You're part of the same generation, you aren't better than them because you grew up without internet, you retard.

This COUNTRY is built by WHITES. I can't believe we're even letting them in. Having a Muslim nigger as our president was the last straw and yet people re-elected him for a second term.

There needs to be a final solution in this country.

I hope she fucking dies. No damned appreciation for this world.

>tfw born in 1984
>tfw 32 years old
>tfw professional that has my own office where I can see the merry squirrels
>tfw own my own house and car
>tfw still lumped in with millennial degenerates

You can find out if she is feelin' the Bern on her fb at casey.nocket

Enjoy

Yes, a lowly White female is superior to any shitskin.

>There needs to be a final solution in this country.
Feel free to kill yourself, Useless.

You all know what to do.

Absolutely

Bernie Sanders is the embodiment of all that is wrong is this country. Cucks, niggers, spics, and all the other shitskins united to represent what he believes in.

That's called rape, and it kinda makes sense. You want to humiliate the enemy by the most intimate way possible - by sexually desecrating it

>contributions.

An odd way to say created everything.

Up yours, nigger

Those caves were tribal property. The people who drew that owned those caves and were making those caves fit the aesthetics of their culture.

This bitch does not own the national parks and contrary to what Obama and MTV tells you graffiti is not in line with the aesthetics of America's culture.

>sandblasting and chemical stripping techniques which are used to remove paint can cause irreplaceable damage to rocks and other natural features

is this some kind of joke?

Look at that dumb fucking face right there.. God If this isn't the most stupidest face you'll ever see. With her stupid eyebrow, just please look at that cunt face for christ's heaven. Dumbest fucking bitch you'll ever met.

Our ancestors were willing to spill some blood, it's the only reason civilization even got to this point. 200 years ago I don't think our military would have had a second thought about gunning down illegals crossing the border. Especially true in Europe. Our apathy and openness to accept literal invaders is destroying us.

That's what I'm saying. The 3-4 founders of the National Parks are white males. Yet they are all the way at the bottom of the homepage and hidden 2-3 pages back behind multicultural bullshit on the nps.gov website. On the history tab at the very bottom of the page is not a picture of Theodor Roosevelt or Ulysses S Grant - but rather a statue of MLK. Then if you click on that image, it takes you to another page with pictures of more black people and the Tuskegee airmen. Then all the way at the bottom is a small picture of Theodor. Then when you click that you have to click ANOTHER obscure link to even get information about the WHITE people who built the fucking park system.

Banned FROM life.execute now.

Cunt detected