Did OJ Simpson murder those people?

Did OJ Simpson murder those people?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1997/02/11/us/jury-decides-simpson-must-pay-25-million-in-punitive-award.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

How many did he murder again?

No. If the glove fits.

An innocent man was found innocent. Still found a way to get his ass in jail though. You can do literally nothing in America and get locked up for it if they want to bad enough.

2 people one jewish man and his wife, and oddly enough they were most likely fucking before he or whoever killed them

t. African American lover

and OJ's wife*

>his blood and shoe prints all over the crime scene
>innocent

no. I did

Not true. Goldman was selling Nichole coke.

did this come out in the trial or were you the dealer?

almost can't even tell it's him while i'm watching this

OJ makes me want to buy white Ford Bronco

>oh man why is this lady's husband got his shoes at their house
>he must've committed a fucking murder!

They're actually bringing that model back this year, I think they discontinued it a year or 2 after OJ's happening

Broncos haven't been around for years user.

>If the glove fits.
was the dumbest shit the prosecutor allowed

>man gets cleared of all criminal wrongdoing
>literally all they could find was his shoes at his own house, and a glove that didn't fit him
>clearly he is guilty of keeping his own shoes at his own house and checking on his fucking dead wife. An innocent man would've just left her there and made sure to throw his shoes away!

the only reason he didn't get locked up is because the niggers across america would have chimped out. He was guilty as fuck you memeing cunt

The Bronco is coming back, fucktard. Learn to read.

Show me one (1) piece of evidence that he was guilty that could not be explained by either him panicking and checking her body or his shit being there because it was his house, or shit that didn't fit him.

>hating on the most normal and happiest guy in the manga
However, his gf is a cunt, but she's a teenager.

100%, absolutely yes.

The public was afraid that the niggers would riot and we'd have The Planet of the Apes on our hands so they accepted any absolutely bogus body of "evidence" to declare him not guilty.

>armed robbery
>literally nothing

this is how I know you're from India

There was no evidence that connected him to the crime, user. Everything could be explained away like he was checking on his dying/dead wife and that his shoes came from his own house.

That's why he was declared innocent.

>"I'm not black, I'm O.J."

maximum cringe

You're retarded. He was let off because the district attorney decided to try the case in downtown LA where the jury would be full of retarded niggers and spics who could be mystified by the concept of DNA instead of where the crime took place.

What?

nytimes.com/1997/02/11/us/jury-decides-simpson-must-pay-25-million-in-punitive-award.html

he did it, everyone knows he did it, he even wrote a book about how he did it

he got a nigger jury the first time so he got away with it, the second time he wasn't so lucky

Wasn't his house, he didn't live there, they were separated. Found his blood on the crime scene as he cut his hand, found his shoe prints there found the glove at his actual residence, the limo driver that was picking him up to the airport (he left town same night as the murder). The limo driver witnessed him sneaking into his house after the murder (couldn't go through front entrance cos limo driver was there already waiting so he climbed the fence and dropped the glove). Airtight case that was lost because of the idiot black jury (they didn't want to seem racist after the rodney king trial so they picked mostly black jury) also jury didn't understand the new DNA evidence which put OJ blood on the victims.

How big was this at the time? What would the modern-day equivalent be if something like that were to happen, car chase and everything. Who and what?

nah he's a good boy

All you gotta know is that there were 9 blacks on his jury

This was the case that taught all lawyers everywhere you get rid of blacks in a case involving blacks

Also don't pick too many women either

huge fucking deal since that nigger was an NFL player and in movie

>There was no evidence that connected him to the crime
pls be bait

This was fucking huge, it'd be the equivalent of, say, the Hillary emails thing, if she was finally found guilty.
It was the 9/11 of court cases, and it just dragged on and fucking on

>win your criminal trial
>don't have to go to jail

>lose your civil trial
>lose all your earnings
Common Law is a joke

>be guilty of 2 murders
>win your criminal trial because 9 niggers on the jury don't see a problem with a nigger murdering a white + a jew

boohoo

t. OJ Simpson juror

>We are Kardashians. And in this family being a good person and a loyal friend is more important than being famous. Fame is fleeting. It's hollow. It means nothing at all without a virtuous heart.

Did they listen?

>tried him downtown instead of in Santa Monica
>left out evidence
>got Fuhrman to testify
>Darden was a hothead and took the bait easily
It's like they wanted to lose.

Travolta looks like the bad guy in the Mask when he puts on the mask in this show

> Be multimillionaire
> Drive mid-range SUV

>rush the trial
>evidence that OJ owned Bruno Magli shoes doesn't come out until after the trial is over

I always get my wife's blood all over my shoes. Pain in the ass

>a woman
>a Jew

What was the crime lads

It was a bit of a stitch up. Look up the case, every other person got a slap on the wrist

She was dying until someone killed her. If he found her body why didn't he call the cops?

I mean, yeah? Its not like they are bad people.

They framed a guilty man.

Not really. Civil trial was about liability rather than guilt. If I don't have a fence around my pool and a kid falls in and drowns, I clearly haven't murdered the kid, but I'm still liable to some extent.

yes

Every single scene involving the Kardashian children in this series was cringey af

> Keep jury sequestered for months on end until they acquit as a fuck you
> "They rushed the trial"

More like Nicoal Burner-Simpson, amirite?

I mean if he didn't then who the hell did

like I guess theres a chance they were just killed randomly but considering the details its kind of hard to believe that was the case

That Bronco you like is going to come back in style.

lol

The trial was long as shit. My father taped it everyday when he was at work.

holy shit you are right

Reminder that season 2 is the Adnan Syed case.

Modern day OJ would be Tom Hanks.

Lady I do work for owns three penthouses, two Ferraris and an Aston Martin yet drives a 1990 Toyota Camry everywhere.
It's more common than you think.

>caring about a drug-dealing crackwhore mudshark in debt to the colombian mafia

who gives a shit if he did kill her, he did the world a favour

It's almost like you don't know why he's a multimillionaire.

no, his eldest son did it.

Did he really kill all those people?

Yeah they found the knife buried at his old house relatively recently.

>tfw no cunny kim lgf

>Is some north american pavement ape guilty of a crime with overwhelming evidence that he did?
>did a nigger kill other peoples ?
Golly gee, I'm certain every niggroid is guilty of at least one crime, they even kill cats and dogs.

Am I really expected to believe that this guy is OJ Simpson? He looks nothing like him.

had nothing to do with the murder, it was tested

Are you meaning to imply you think OJ played for the Broncos?

>using the actual glove that could have shrunk instead of a new glove of the same size and make
>having OJ wear latex gloves before trying to put on the glove which could affect the fit
>letting the man with all the motivation to ensure the glove doesn't fit to "try" to put the glove on himself. He has absolutely no problem taking the glove off though.

I know you're baiting but these issues just dealing with the glove fitting are indicative of the trial as a whole. There is literally zero doubt in the mind of anyone who knows the case that OJ did it.

No, I'm implying that rich people who buy flashy stupid shit just because they're rich don't stay rich.

Why did they make Kardashian look like such a good an moral guy? When you watch the real interviews and shit after the trial, he was happy as shit and not devastated at all.

The praising of the guy in the show almost reached a point where it felt like satire.

his cunt daughters might have something to do with it, if they portrayed him badly all the braindead simpletons who follow them might've tuned out.

>Kato Kaelin was "best friends" with actor/comedian Norm Macdonald from mid-2000 to mid-2001, according to Macdonald's The Norm Show co-star Artie Lange. Kaelin was even given a guest role on the show. Kaelin and Macdonald had a falling out which ended their friendship.[

are you kidding? The show is full of jabs against the Kardashian kids, and even the people who watch them are not really "fans" of them

Maybe

All I saw was entitled rich kids, didn't seem like jabs to me, but more along the lines of their normal behavior.

Are you seriously trying to say women don't watch that shit and like them and want to be just like them?

>The Cowlings vehicle still exists and as of 2016 is owned by a group of three men—Simpson's former agent Michael Gilbert and two of Cowlings' friends. Before the Gilbert group purchased the Bronco in 2012, it had been kept in an indoor garage at a Los Angeles condo complex; it has since been kept in a Las Vegas parking lot and in Gilbert's garage in Hanford, California. The Bronco has been driven less than 20 miles since the chase, and has been kept in running condition.

Depends. Plenty of rich people make flashy purchases and stay rich, they're just not stupid about it.

Was OJ rich enough that he could buy a Ferrari this month, drive it like an idiot, crash it, buy a Maserati next month, drive it like an idiot, crash, buy a Lamborghini, etc? No.

Was OJ rich enough that he could buy a Ferrari every three or four years? Yes

This. I hated how they made Ross Gellar's character more moral than Travolta's.

To me, both characters started off the show genuinely believing OJ was innocent, and throughout the series gradually realised they were helping a murderer get off.

Kardashian's reaction was to run to the bathroom and vomit, before continuing to help a murderer get away with it.

Travolta's reaction was to try to get OJ to plea to a lessor crime, because at least that would get him off the streets. He also tried to sooth relations between the defense and the LAPD, because he realised Cochran was deliberately inflaming racial tensions.

And the show made him look like a scumbag for it.

We must have watched different shows man. The one I had showed Kim's dad giving a big speech to his kids about how important family is, and made him look all noble

OJ Made in America is the superior show. Surprised a ESPN doc was so good.

>Are you seriously trying to say women don't watch that shit and like them and want to be just like them?

I'm saying they're not gonna stop watching ACS, if they even are, because R. K. is portrayed negatively. Especially because the kids are actually portrayed negatively.

jabs against his kids(!)

This was a terrible goddamn show, what is wrong with you plebs? Back in the day this shit'd get universally panned here.

Black people don't commit murder

In all reality he definitely killed his wife. Someone helped him with Ron Goldman. The real whodunnit here is who was Oj's accomplice, and the answer to that is almost definitely his son Jason.

He obviously guilt . In prison for other things now lol

I thought he only killed his blonde white blue eyed wife?

This. Why haven't more people seen it?

Nothing wrong with killing a jew every once in a while

>he lied to investigators the night of the murder
>he had multiple prior incidents of anger against her in which the police were called
>her and Ron Goldman's DNA were found at his house, a separate location from the murders where Nicole hadn't been in months and Ron Goldman had never been
>The blood was also found in his vehicle
>The glove didn't fit because it had been washed a half dozen times and OJ was no longer taking his arthritis meds, which caused his hands to swell up
>Mark Fuhrman, the cop believed to have 'planted' the evidence, had no way of knowing that OJ didn't have an alibi for the night of the murder, making it impossible for him to have framed him
>When asked if they believed OJ was innocent, the lawyers who represented him in trial were non committal on their answers

The only aspect of this crime scene that isn't definitive is who killed Ron Goldman. Ron Goldman's death was so bloody and so violent that it's unlikely someone like OJ could have pulled it off without getting a serious amount of blood on himself, as well as injured in the process

All the evidence was planted by a racist nazi

One journalist compared him to The Rock.

I think it fits the shock at the time.

Quite a few of those 30 for 30's are surprisingly good if you like sports.

Not sure, maybe they don't know about it.
I thought it was a bit slow getting into it, but as a whole you realize the first two eps set up how big his fall was and why the jury said not guilty. It was great.

Cheers, will have a look.