What is Sup Forums's beef with this woman? Is it because she's intelligent and actually plays video games?

What is Sup Forums's beef with this woman? Is it because she's intelligent and actually plays video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsMxK3c-DNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You want Sup Forums not Sup Forums

nice bait faggit.

Sup Forums here, we don't want him

xbox master race

Can't discuss this on Sup Forums.

>intelligent
>actually plays video games
citation needed

I don't get it, when did "playing video games" become some kind of badge of honour?

Am I just too old for this shit?

Can't blame her so much when shes literally reading scripts from some cuckolded cunt.

waoo she so cool. .. waht she gamer gyus ?? sooo sexxyyy

God damn am I glad we passed the era were a third of the posts on Sup Forums were about this insufferable woman

She plays games? She's known for stealing game clips from other youtubers.

>Is it because she's intelligent and actually plays video games?

It's because both of those statements are false

no, it's because shes a con artist who complains about being oppressed in the United Cucked States of America while real oppression of women is happening in countries in the middle east.

>intelligent
>actually plays video games

Neither of these describe Anita.

anita posting should get saged

Weak bait

I don't really have any beef with her, she's a wicked smart con artist and in a certain respect you have to admire what she's accomplished. Its not like she believes the shit she says, to her its for the lulz and shekels

Goddamn she's ugly af

I can only speak as an individual, but I hate people in general.

We are of one blood, the evil is within us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsMxK3c-DNI

>Wii

She's a intelligent woman who plays video games and has strong views concerning them. Anathema for Sup Forums.

can you make one of those graphics that says
IGNORE ALL ANITA POSTERS
HIDE ALL ANITA POSTERS
SAGE ALL ANITA POSTERS

For a start she gets onto forums such as the ones at Sup Forums and starts openly misogynistic threads, that try and incite men to everything from insult in general to participate in gang rape of women liberally peppered with samefagging (You)'s. Then stands back and uses her own creation as evidence of men's atrocious mindsets and how they all need re-education.

She's an agenda pushing liar with too much time on her hands

Since when do we care about "video games"? This board is supposed to be about politics.

She has shit taste in games, if those are hers.

Killzone is like the only one I own from that lot. And I own hundreds -- maybe 80 for PS3 alone.

Sup Forums here, we don't want Sup Forums

why is playing video games suddenly considered important?

it's literally shit-tier entertainment

Before

Most of you post on Sup Forums. It makes no difference. And this is a political matter.

After

I would respect her if she came up with these cons on her own, but like all women she is merely a puppet of her boyfriend, Jonathan McIntosh.

>pasta from ancient history

She doesn't play games. She once showed an audience what her favorite games are. They were fucking free to play mobile games and everything was rated E for everyone. She can't even be considered a filthy casual because she had admitted that she is not a gamer.

Fuck you, Bioshock 2, Far Cry 2 and F.E.A.R. are great.

you are right except for one detail: its her boyfriend that does it. she's a sock puppet

I will reserve judgment. Link to one of here videos. plz.

wow you just oppressed anita

get ready for jail-time

>Memebox
>Ps3
> Literally every fag shooter game for each console
I'm 500% triggered by this image.

>woman
>she

Wow, really makes you think.

Record of Agarest War, MW2, and DOA5

She already admitted she doesn't play videogames

I'm old timer I guess, but I hate the x-box, I throw that shit out the window.

she admitted that she doesn't play video games.

can't disagree with intelligent though, she found a niche and exploited it for every shekel.

I recall seeing a video where she admits to never playing video games. But I don't hate her, she ain't that fucking influential pertaining to my life. I'd hit it, but only if I could duct tape her mouth shut. That's all I have to say.

She never played video games before she started getting money to make video's about why they are sexist. There's videos of her saying she's not a gamer and play games much before she started those videos, but she denies it now.

She went to the UN and literally said it should be made illegal for people to tell her she "sucks" on the internet, and similar criticism of any feminism should be illegal.

There's a bunch of other shit, but that's enough.

Literally who?

Her career was over a long time ago. She's totally irrelevant now.

The former mainly. Gators are angry a woman is more intelligent than they are

>Dark Souls

Now I know who it was that pulls ethernet everytime I invade their world to kill them.

So that's what she did with the money people gave her.

>actually plays video games?
lol woo. I needed that laugh thanks user

>Derailing Sup Forums

Of course she used someone else's footage. Do you expect her to play an actual video game herself? She was only paid $200,000 per video. Gotta cut costs somewhere...

Jesus Christ I felt ashamed for owning like 20 games.

>posing with a bunch of shitty 360 games

should have just gone with a classic purple gamecube desu

i doubt she even played ten of those games. She probably just uses them as a prop for SJW game reviews

Saaaaaaaasukeeeeee!!!

>plays videogames

She stopped playing videogames when she was 10,she's just a con artist that pretends to have an interest in vidya.

>Gears of War series all together in order
>same for uncharted
>same for resistance
>kill zone 2 and three separated
>Kane and Lynch 2... the first one isn't even in the stacks

How did people fall for her actually being a "gamer?"

i got 1000$ bucks in steam alone, over 15 our so years. Back before they started shoveling anything... then there is gammers gate, gog, home of the underdogs, abandonia, protect and serve, ect...

Armenian skank. Hate to side with the roaches, but Turkey should've have eliminated them when they had the chance.

Serious question, is there in fact any evidence that she has ever picked up a controller or has played a game that wasn't on her cellphone ever since she started her career as a feminist critic?

One video from where she was very young and that's it.

How are SJWs so incredibly hypocritical at every step? Most of her examples are from ancient Japanese games, which ironically a lot of the most popular games of their time (like Mega Man and Castlevania) had women on their dev team. Not to mention the fact they were made in a completely different country with a different culture altogether.

Why the fuck mods doesn't autoban anyone who posts a pic of that shitwhore.

If I put together all my PS and Xbox games, I doubt I might have that many. Then again, I'm an trophy hunter.

Why dont you go ask Sup Forums

They're all like ten dollar games, even when that pic was taken

I don't understand how people can play that many video games. I only like 3 or 4 video games and even then they get boring when I play it to much.

Yeah but I mean in light of her recently criticizing video games. Does she she even have a favorite video game from the last 10 years?

please americans, do not talk like a anime character.
this is not how normal people talk.
it is a little embarrassing too watch.
because she doesnt understand she is fool.
but i would also like to fuck this girl,
at full force in her vagina, mouth and anus.

THIS

I can guarantee you she didn't play most of them. Probably only played a handful. They were either donated to her or she bought them with her crowdfunding money.

She's a scammer,her job is to shit on videogames and then ask stupid SJW for patreon money.The one that finds information about videogames is his boyfriend.

lot of shitty vydia, don't seem shitty when you buy them. Then it's oh, another shitty one.

It's because she's unintelligent and doesn't play the games she bitches about.

lol

do girls still play videogames or is that meme pretty much over?

lot of shit. It's really a horrible ratio.

>not being a dark souls fanboi

Some do.

Not sure if it's any more today that it was 10-20 years ago...

Dated a girl for awhile who was like this and claimed she was a gamer. Made me fucking REEEEEEEEEEE

I'd suck her female penis. Nothing else.

I don't have a y beef with her.

Speaking of beef, her arms look like steaks

i kek'd

She is Armenian, the natural enemy of Jews and Muslims so she must be destroyed.

Video games are for children. sage

She's worse than an Armenian. She's an Armenian Jew.

This. She couldn't even name 3 games in the Colbert interview.

>She's an Armenian Jew

That's an Oxymoron.