twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks !! :D

Chicanos should be put in concentration camps

Heh... just remembering all those deleted threads yesterday

me on the left

me on the right

excellent post

Remember me? i did that. I did it with my skelly magick

Pmmm is try hard edgy shit. It's the equivalent of a gangster rap version of sesame street.

Racism is for losers 2bh pham

Racism is natural and healthy

p-p-plz don't delet mine

i love anime girls a lot bros

No

lewdness not allowed here

Yes

unfortunate

sons

t. too afraid to share his controversial opinions in public and probably pretends to be a leftist to better fit in

I don't talk to people unless I have to, let alone discuss politics and race you fucking mong

>Charlottesville mayor admits to planning the clashes months ago
>allowed Antifa to gather in the town unchecked with no permits
>allowed the "Unite the Right" rally goers to show up with a permit for marching
>pre-emptively declares a State of Emergency to shut down the lawful rally
>tells police to stand down
>cops force the "Unite the Right" rally to disperse
>cops watch with their dicks in their hands as Antifa ambushes and assaults all the rally goers
>Antifa mingling in traffic being dindus
>assault some autist's car, make him floor it into a crowd
>only casuality was a fat coal burning Tumblrina who died from a HEART ATTACK after trying to lift the car as it was trying to back up
>Scarramuchi goes on The Late Show and reveals that he was and is, in fact, a cocksucking leftist traitor
>Colbert and CNN calling for everyone more right wing than Marx to be rounded up and destroyed
>Soros sends more of his goons south from Virginia into North Carolina
>faggots, commies and dindus destroy a nearly 100 year old Civil War statute in Durham
>cops once again told to stand down
>watched the entire crime unfold and haven't done dick about it
>all of these faggots allowed to commit sedition and riots just because they're upset they aren't in total control anymore
glass them all, they'll have spread down through Charleston and Atlanta before the end of the month

no more memeing, just declare martial law, remove these mayors/governors from office, and take back our communities from mouth-breathing Maoists

To absolute state of the alt right.

>hey user can you do this for me
>sure ive never done it before but ill try
>what time are you going to drop it off
>no reply

I was planning on jerking off now I can't

What? The alt right was term coined by Hillary Clinton to attack anyone against her

Very literally not true, the_Donald

Very True Tumblr

>west coast posters wake up
>suddenly politics

don't you guys think it's a bit early to sperg out

It was used for years on Sup Forums and right wing YouTubers before the election, new friend. Scurry on back to *eddit.

Literally entered the American lexicon after Trump one. You did probably never even heard the term before then

my opinion is right and youre wrong

Everyone who isn't an anti big bank and extreme wealth centrist is a brainlet

Leftists everyone

clearly incorrect

some belgian just posted in the old thread

I support Quebecois independence.

*fires up the anime machine*

In my opinion, The Beverly Hillbilles was so successful because it was a multi-layered show. On the surface, it has well timed slapstick and well written wise-cracks, but digging a little deeper reveals something much more interesting. At it's core, The Beverly Hillbillies is a criticism of modern Americanism. Think about it: every member of the Clampett family represents an old-timey value or characteristic that's been left in the dust as the world keeps on advancing away from traditional values.
Jed embodies traditional masculinity through his simple, honest responsibility. His major conflict is leading his family through tough times while also trying to adapt to his new life.
Elly May represents the youthful innocence of yesteryear, the likes of which have long since vanished from today's teenagers.
Jethro is the classic uncomplicated youth. Always pursuing some wild dream at the drop of a hat, his simple persona conflicting with a complicated and corrupt world, all the while remaining blissfully unaware of the darkness he constantly brushes shoulders with.
Granny is the personification of elderly tenacity and perseverance. She's guided exclusively by the old ways and is totally disinterested in modernism. She bears the mental and physical scars of old age, yet she still manages to keep pace with the rest of the gang.
The show also tackles TONS of issues that even modern dramas shy away from. Consumerism, change, death, time, politics, ageing, racism, sexism, elitism, extremism, idolization, greed, peer pressure, raising a child, throw-away culture, historical nuance, ethics, frivolity, rivalry, pacifism, retaliation, preserving the past, accepting the future, forgiveness, societal norms, rebellion, cultural objectivism, thankfulness, love, etc.
Despite tackling so many issues, the show never seems preachy. They always succeed in portraying both sides of an argument and giving credit where credit is due in the form of Jed's monologues and ramblings.

The post above me is wrong.

quebec or new england

Despite it’s criticism of the modernistic lifestyle, we also see the benefits represented fairly as well. Miss Jane is the diamond in the rough of societal progress. Her first interaction with the Clampetts is representative of how the new world and the old world are at odds with each-other, but the understanding nature of the Clampetts and the open-mindedness of Miss Jane managed to bridge the gap and create a compromise, thus showing us that there exists a happy medium. She acts as the guide through a totally incomprehensible world for the Clampetts, rationalizing the old and explaining the new. At first she’s hesitant to take on the old ways of the titular characters, but she quickly comes to see merit in their simple outlook on life and everything else.
The Drysdales, however, are representative of the natural conflict that must exist between polar opposites. At first, Mr. Drysdale is only interested in their money, but he gradually warms up to them as time goes on. His character walks a fine line between maximizing profit and remaining on good terms with the Clampetts, who practically scorn money for all intents and purposes. At first, he’s the typical grouch with a heart of gold once you get to know him, but he’s gradually eaten up by greed as time goes on and eventually turns into an underhanded antagonist. Mrs. Drysdale, however, is never friendly towards the Clampetts. Her character is above all else a social butterfly. As such, she’s trapped in her box to the point that anything of less than perfect poise and social presentation is a direct affront to her livelihood. In a way, she’s a direct parallel to Granny in that they’re both firmly rooted in their ways and refuse to budge from them. Unlike Mrs. Drysdale, Granny eventually softens up towards some topics and accepts the progress that has occurred since she was first introduced into the world.

bender
v

Vive le Quebec libre

Whites have 30 years left in this country

We also see a totally alternate perspective on life and the value of things as well. The Clampetts judge the luxuries of modern life purely from a functional point of view. Their impressions of a pool table as a “fancy eatin’ table, the swimming pool as a “cement pond”, the tennis court as a stock pen, etc. This is the writers stepping back and taking a look at the common frivolities so many of us experience, yet fail to see the absurdity of.

I acknowledge Taiwan as a sovereign state and support their independence from the "People's" Republic of China.

Surprisingly few countries actually do, most silently accept that they're not entirely independent in order not to jeopardize relations with China.

Don't care.

me neither heheh

what are some shows that ask deep philosophical questions?

Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground come a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

The Beverly Hillbillies

rick and morty

post lewd songs, cana

Sorry, Dane. I ain't that kind of poster.

BAAAAAAAAAH, It's boring! Somebody start discussing something!

Prison school is fucking great, why didnt I watch this sooner

Elaborate.

Anime sucks

YOU suck

I'm not anime

im doing really good things with my life.

getting things done like a madman. hbu?

>Tfw had laxant fiber because i had stomach ace out constipation
>Tfw i don't know what to expect when it hits

Sitting around at the moment desu
Gonna go to Starbucks later

don't want to talk about it.

HURRY THE FUCK UP

re installing all my steam games

Why

Im not sure if this is anime or hentai at this point

You have no idea how mcuh I don't even care about those bland, unoriginal looking foreigner, unknown productions with chinese people in it
Like I'm dying of boredom by just looking at the posters
i can't believe how some people can be interested on those things

>buying [insert product here]

Why are you Americucks allowing this to happen?

They are shitting all over your heritage, your culture, your HISTORY.

the confederacy were traitors to the United states

r/ing some dirty rural southern 90s rap

>buying your own property

>bruh your state can never ever leave again regardless of how shit this country becomes, if it tries we'll kill it

You durn revenuers get off mah land!

recieved a filtered (you)

>that guy in blue

Which one of you is it?

Me

each day is worse than the one before

Here's a little something for y'all (first post of the day :) )

imgur.com/a/bcwLt

Racism is for brainlets.

No way am I opening that.

>buncha different euros move to the new world
>hey guys, lets stop competing and just agree on a general set of rules
>okcool.jpg
>*Northern States* fuck slavery
>*Southern States* but thats the only way we can survive, fuck this rule thing were our own country now
>*Abe Lincoln* nothing personell, kiddo

You cant base an economy around something as savage and inhumane as slavery, its bound to fail. What a sad state of affairs the South is.

dumb decision

Fuck the South.

this is how americans look like

it literally says in the constitution you cant break away from the union, dumbass

Know you it's probably pr0n.

im more of a midlands hyper-dubstep person

nah it's some lady's legs wearing flipflops

Makes me wonder why anyone signed that slip of garbage in the first place. Who the hell joins a union he can't leave?

didya like it??

I will buy this house one of these days

Is that in Wisconsin?

I will buy it before you haha ;P

>moving to Wisconsin