Brexit fails

>Brexit fails
>Trump loses
>Liberalism will triumph and with it western civilization and the white race
Just give up crackers this century is ours now.
Asians will rule the world
whitey fucking BTFO.

>worst Korea

The future belong to black people for the sole reason they are the only ones reproducing enough to show up.

>implying you are korean
still looking for that diva huh?

Whites ruined themselves. Too much intelligence. Too easily swayed. Too gullible. Too mentally weak. Too empathetic.

I'm part of the warrior race. American. But my roots come from warriors. .you people are rolling over In their graves.

I'll breed with my white fiancé to breed the weakness out of the white race.

Sorry Asians. You arent the saviors.

Yeah, overpopulation is fucking great!
2 Children are enough...

>Trump
>losing

I think your slanted eyes skewed the numbers.

>Asians will rule the world
That is a wierd way to spell Jews

Tbh I agree with you, I'm considering moving to an Asian country one day.

>he will never win with that racism
>he will never ever win over latino, minority voters
>he wont win over bernie supporters as well. They will probably not vote entirely
Just give up autistic faggots he will never win.

Ohhhh, gonna be sweet tonight now that pol is denied another happening.

UK votes remain! No crash n burn except for lonely Sup Forumscats who dont get to piss on UKs grave. Pretty sweet!

You know what else, Sup Forumsdancers?

>Trumps gonna lose, too!

You know your fertility rates are even lower than ours, right?

>rule the world

That is a weird way to spell Holocaust

>Trump loses
won't happen

you're retarded if you think hillary could ever be president, the election is already over

> implying Trump isn't a liberal

Stupid americanized chink, liberalism means free trade and less regulation

Well Asians are the Jews of the east

Jews are going to get holocausted for good one day. You Semitic fucks will push it too far.

t. ancient Semite

Bernie voters not voting means Trump wins ipso facto you fucking dumb chink.

And how are you going to advance civilization without stealing technology from white people?

That's because African countries are still savage. They need to become civilized in order to attain a sustainable population.

>cats
>dancers

By who exactly? The Ahmeds that will rule your countries?

Not in Israel maybe but if you think logically:

1. Import millions of sand niggers into Yurop
2. Sand niggers hate Jews with a Nazi-like passion
3......?

I don't see how this will work out in favour of your kinsmen.

>Asians
>Being smart enough to rule the world
Pick one

>I don't see how this will work out in favour of your kinsmen.
It's almost as if the jews aren't doing it and there isn't some "da jooooooos" retarded stormnigger conspiracy

get a load of this idiot

Asians? You guys have lower birthrates than a lot of white countries. It's the dindu master race that will win

Maybe mass migration is a stormnigger conspiracy to exterminate the Jews?

I'll bet if I gave you the same test with a language other than English you would do much worse.

Gotta get out of that basement more friendo.

Asians > Jews > Americans > Niggers > Whitey

I hope china takeover africa than the rest of the world.

>>Liberalism will triumph
>go to greenland
>commit sudoku

>Implying eastern europe will fall
>also Implying that a race with lower birthrates than whites has a chance which is also as degenerate as western Europe and murica

>Taking things this seriously
wew lad

Haha backpedalling faggot

I don't really care. To be completely honest I can't wait for the islamination of Europe, as it will mostly target the very same people who wished for it in the first place.

My life will mostly remain the same, only now I'll be obligated by law to have multiple wifes who won't have a say in the matter.

we have better educated people then you cucks.

>Japans birthrate is indicative of the Asian birthrate in general.
>Not understanding how birthrates are influenced by mortality rate.
Pleb.

We shouldn't be happy about this. White western countries helped us to advance a lot throughout history. Europe and America declining won't make us more powerful; it will just make it harder for us to fight back when the barbarians are storming our gates.

You mean the Chinese will rule the world. The moment the US loses its force projection in Asia South Korea and Japan will cease to exist.

>implying the east asian union is a bad thing
United East Asia will have higher GDP than islamic europe and Cuck US combined.

>united
You'll be slaves. You would have been better off under the co prosperity sphere than you would be under Chinese rule.

>Unable to manufacture escalators and elevators that run on anything but human beings.
>Able to rule the world.

They are able to, but choose not to because to the Chinese human life holds no value.

How does it feel that yellows will finally conquer your shithole pseudo-continent and destroy your so called ""white"""" paradise?

Without USA and the EU, nothing will stop China from exterminating the Africans. Chinks don't value them even as cheap workforce

what's the point of having children if they'll die of starvation?If people stop giving them supplies theyll perish.
also my english sucks, i know, i just dont care

What proof is there of them being capable of such a feat?

North Korea confirmed as best korea

yes my chigga post yfw white refugees start flooding into asia to run away from the barbarian horde