What did you think of episode 1 of Taboo?

What did you think of episode 1 of Taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38519859/tom-hardy-on-taboo-its-not-a-period-drama-until-someone-gets-naked
telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/taboo-episode-2-preview-enter-mark-gatissstephen-graham-scroobius/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUH COLONIALISM IS EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It was ok.

Who plays Kay Parker's role?

Why does such a big guy have such a small penis?

Is that Tom Hardy

it's a big penis for you

Ye

Really good, like how atypical Hardy's character is of most that you'd see in shows around that time period, reminds me a bit of Brotherhood of the Wolf

Why do people think he's fucking ripped?

He's a big guy

Umm... you dont know what penis size im used too

I really liked it
>well acted
>decent protagonist with a personality beyond "generic hero"
>atmospheric

The hallucination in the window was laughably bad though.
But the show also seems paced properly, instead of every episode having violence/drama/conflict forced to keep people watching

They should have cast Aidan Gillen as the main antagonist

Why do you care? Are you homosexual?

He was busy not-singing in Sing Street

The first episode was interesting. Will watch the second.

Do you think we will ever see aidan and tom in a movie together again? Everyday I pray to god it happens

Are big traps the key to looking built when you aren't really?

Yes. Hardy's seem to be rather natural to him. Whether he's fit or not he manages to maintain that shape.

Yes, colonialism is evil. Glad you realize that.

didn't care for it. disgusted by all the GoT rejects

He was for other roles. Not this one tho.

Maybe even if he can't hit the gym much he still does shrugs because someone told him that was the secret to fooling people. I kind of want to try it.

regular push ups, bro. From my shoulders to neck I am jacked. Don't look anywhere else

>colonialism is evil

Maybe handstand pushups. I can't see regular ones working traps much.

Did he fuck his sister?

Is that wee lad their bastard love-child?

I would guess he did pushups for Bronson since that is what the Bronson did.

*half-sister

Looked like some satanic shit my duds. But I enjoy historical shows so will continue to watch, plus most of the actors are GOATS

I don't enjoy all the magic he's hinted to have, like wtf did they teach him over there in Africa.

Why does he look like that if it is set in the 19th century?

He lived in Africa for 12 years, the pic is a flashback of his time there.

Shouldn't he wear something to protect himself from the sun?

I thought it was pretty good.

He lived in the rainy parts with huge trees that cover the sun.

this, why do people think Africa is just a massive fuckin dessert?
they have sea, rivers, lakes, jungles and everything

and there's no reason to assume he was naked 24/7

IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD I SEE HIS BIG GUY?

cant really get big from regular pushups

It's spelt Naboo.

Personally, I thought Episode 1 was pretty good. Jar Jar was cringey, but gets more hate than he deserves

He was an absolute monster in "Warrior"

Particularly his traps.

He's a half-dead magic zombie m8.

Why does Tom Hardy seem to put on an English accent in everything he's in? I even saw him in an interview where he spoke with an English accent. Cringey af

not big, but defined and ropey

The producer made him do it.

not baneposted enough

exactly, this flashback is probably from a hunting-fighting scene, were they would be naked for tribal reasons

im seriously looking forward for tomorrows episode

Could be. Or maybe their did.

for you

father*

Does this show dicks?
Scientific reasons

We're only 1 episode in, and there haven't been anything sexually explicit except for some naked butts and words like "suck cock" fuck" etc.

Probably won't, even if there will be sex scenes.

There is a pic going around that looks like it's from OPs scene and he has his dick out. Not sure if it's from the show or if someone sneaked it offset.

Got cut

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38519859/tom-hardy-on-taboo-its-not-a-period-drama-until-someone-gets-naked

>Never one to shy away from a role, Tom Hardy says he wanted to be completely naked in some of the scenes for his new TV show, Taboo.

>Hype for the dark drama began when the actor was pictured filming in water in just a loin cloth.

>"You're lucky there was a loin cloth because I didn't want one," says Tom. "It's not a period drama until someone gets naked and covers themselves in blood. At least you're showing willing."

>"I was in Tilbury, in the moat, in the docks, with nothing on. We were trying to eke out drama from any opportunity and none of that makes the cut."

fucking retard

He can blame it on the cold water this time

>I WAS IN THE MOAT

>said the doctor when you came out

The last fight is pretty cool

>watch preview
>Stephen Graham's character starts talking

holy shit

telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/taboo-episode-2-preview-enter-mark-gatissstephen-graham-scroobius/