Remember Palpatine's scream in the beginning? That fear-striking howl as he spun into the Jedi...

>Remember Palpatine's scream in the beginning? That fear-striking howl as he spun into the Jedi? That is actually a power called 'Force Scream'. Essentially it's meant to break the will of your opponent and sever their connection to the force
>youtube.com/watch?v=uC3EtpVBDUE
Whoa

NO ONE can defeat SHEEV. His power is MAXIMUM.

How many younglings do you have to farm to learn Force Screamâ„¢?

Sheev grinds on Jedi masters, not mere younglings.

Why did the release of Rogue One trigger such a prequel discussion resurgence?

If they knew Force Scream would they have been able to spin Anakin to death?

My character had this ability in Diablo 2

>that title
Because Lucas is a hack and they couldn't be fucked to choreograph another fight scene. Simple. I hate these "canon" explanations for fucking everything under the sun.

Just when you thought that the EU had reached peak autism your friendly neighbour user is there to remind you that you are wrong

It's age. The kids who grew up on em are on the internet now.

so none of them have ever fought a sith lord and they all got caught by surprise? Damn yo, mace dindu must have been one hell of a duelist cause he actually beat him despite the disadvantage, not even yoda was able to defeat him

Sheeve threw the fight to manipulate Anakin though. Mace didn't help matters by not following the law but he would have been killed regardless.

They give good XP for sure

>autistic screeching

Because Rogue One was even worse than the prequels, so now people are looking back and appreciating them more.

Thats why we see Sheev pause here

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*silence the force around your enemies*

Mace used a mix of light and dark in his fighting technique, which makes it more bizarre why Yoda had Obi-wan train Anakin instead of the guy who knew how to restrict his temptations into the dark side.

THREE FUCKING SHEEV THREADS ON THE FRONT PAGE

ENOUGH ALREADY GOD DAMNIT

Anyone have the Sheev .gif of him thrusting his saber? Pls post it.

Yoda was fucking stupid in the prequels that's why. I mean, he had to be stupid for the prequels to work the way George intended, unfortunately.

Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Click your report button. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.