Is it wrong for a white actor to play a white man?

Is it wrong for a white actor to play a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWdOvLBekvc
youtu.be/O48GwpmRyGM
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/michael-jacksons-skin-turn-white-got-older-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Robson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like white chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=bWdOvLBekvc

He doesnt look anything like MJ

Fuck, I wanted to see Brian Cox as Brando

You'd make a better one?

Why would they get away with this if his family doesn't like it.

>reeeeeee don't make fun of the ayy lmao looking freak who was constantly made fun of when he was alive also ban all white MJ impersonators because it's blackface

No dubs, I dont look aything like MJ either.

>It's wrong for a white guy to play a historical figure who is black

>It's okay for black actors to play historical figures who are white

What did they mean by this?

So they should cast a basketball american and apply five times as much make up and prosthetics ? I thought race was only skin deep.

He literally wrote a song that goes "It doesn't matter if you're Black or White"

But I thought It don't matter if you're black or white.

Who would have been a better casting choice?

There is "funny intentional reference in a mock movie/series" and there is "funny intentional reference in a serious movie/series"
But I don't think you have the brain to know about it.

should have been a white woman

Howard Stern
youtu.be/O48GwpmRyGM

a notorious pedo

who says fiennes is "white"? who makes this determination? what does "white" even mean?

Everyone in his family is a piece f shit, maybe thats why MJ was so messed up

i want Sup Forums to leave

>yfw he's in this show

>historical figure who is black
Uh, MJ is white.

This fucking guy

It means 'liberals' are the racist, hypocritical, anti-Western, self hating imbeciles we always said they were.

>This is a black in america

but Michael Jackson converted to the white race at the end of his life

>person with white skin isnt white (jews, slavs, spaniards, etc.)

>black person born with skin disease is white

Make up your mind, Sup Forums

No, she's half black

lol no
a quarter at most
MJ was a mulatto himself like 90% of all american "blacks"

I don't think anyone is saying that he is white, just that it makes sense for a white man to play him later in his life, when his skin was light and his nose had been surgically altered to look more European. Also, they're bitching about the double standard that allows blacks to play whites even if they look nothing like them, but doesn't allow whites to play blacks (at least not anymore).

Oh lord forbid we insert ourselves into their culture the way they do with us. They just don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Nigger as James Bond is ok, nigger as Alexander Hamilton is ok, but lord forbid we do it to them. Niggers. Start the race war.

>This is a black in america

Right after reddit leaves

If he just didn't do any of the fucking surgeries he would've looked pretty good as white and it certainly would've lowered his freak status.

Why they don't like cast a person who has black skin like mj when he had black skin if they want to do that era or like cast a person who has white skin like mj when he had white skin if they want to do that era, I know it sounds crazy but it might work and not cause controversy at all!

If I was Michael's kid and was worried about how he is portrayed I'd probably find a lot bigger things to worry about than this desu.

>IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN, I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.
Now everyone wants to see it.

Only if it's wrong for a British actor to portray Abraham Lincoln.

Besides Michael Jackson was a white WOMAN!

Apparently his family didn't get the memo.

It's a really sad world we're living today.

>doesnt matter if you're black or white

He should've played him

Is that Sam Hyde?

Hahahahaha

Is craig david white?

His daughter is so fucking hot.

mother fuckin spoon lover

"his" daughter

>believing they're his kids

He had problems with skin pigmentation, basically his skin has those sort of white spots, except it was a more extreme case of it. As such, he had to undergo the surgeries, but of course, the media jumped on the chance to play it as if he is retarded to do so, without mentioning the reason.

What do you mean by born with skin disease? Michael Jackson had his skin bleached when he was an adult because he wanted to look white. Same with all of his plastic surgery. I think it's fair to say that Jackson wanted to be white, so casting a white actor is actually kind of honoring the wish he had throughout his whole life.

you niggers are so fucking stupid

Except it's the truth you stupid mouth breather, do you get off on the idea that Michael wanted to be white? It doesn't even make sense.

Their first mistake was trying to make a flick about that pedophile in the first place. Unwinnable game there.

And MJ would probably be happy knowing he is only playable by a white actor.

It's only okay if minority plays a white character.

>WE WUZ DA KANG OF POP N SHIET
What did white people mean by this?

Saw a thing with the bloke who did his autopsy and he said he did actually have really bad vitiligo but bleached his skin as well, which makes sense because if you're going to have big pale blotches all over you you might as well be completely white.

If he didn't want to be white, why did he go through all these retarded plastic surgeries that desperately tried to make his facial features look less black? IE small nose, thin lips, high cheekbones etc.

He didnt have to fuck up his nose.

Michael Jackson's kids truly don't have a clue what he was about. They like to speak on his behalf without thinking about what he'd actually think about it.

Shouldn't matter because we are all the same race, the human race

Both true, the point I was trying to get across was that he didn't undergo skin bleaching purely because he wanted to be white. He had legit skin problems that, had he not bleached, he would have giant white spots all over himself.

He wanted to Ascend to Roswell Grey status so that he could blend in when the invasion will occur.

Micheal Jackson was a pedophile

True. But Michael Jackson wasn't.

he didn't have time in his schedule of sucking z-list celebrity cock

proof?

They both were

>being a hu-man
>2017.013

This brave woman of color wants you to stop portraying her family as white

It's true, all of it.

>a person pretends to be someone else and the results are filmed for entertainment/artistic purposes

I thought this was called "acting" but no it's racist now 21st century best century ever

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/michael-jacksons-skin-turn-white-got-older-2/

''It is something I cannot help. When people make up stories that I don’t want to be who I am, it hurts me. It’s a problem for me. I can’t control it.''

Nah, MJ was giving children a safe space in a world full of real preadoes.

You're Mystaken River.

He buttfucked macaulay culkin senpai. That's why he's so messed up now.

>a yellow man playing Michael Jackson
racist 2bh

Some people are talking about suing WAY in civil court for his Fat/Bad parody from the 80s.

Not even joking. This is the world we live in now.

She's as black as darkest night

No. MJ is the only adult who didn't try to fuck Haim/Feldman/Culkin and the rest of these Hollywood kids.

Feldman said so himslef when he talked about pedos in Hollywood.

Racism is prejudice plus power so it's technically impossible for blacks to be racist. My progressive liberal college sociology professor with tenure told me so.

Bullshit. Feldman now pretends to be Micheal Jackson in music videos because he's been brainwashed and abused. MJ raped them all.

wtf is doing the brother of voldemort

In America, you get to sue everyone

Now? He's been doing it since 1991's Rock 'n' Roll High School Forever.

He was never molested by MJ. MJ was actually innocent and he tried to sield some of the kids from their abusors. That's why they went after him. This is known.

Woman, user. Michael Jackson was a white woman.

PIDF pls. Micheal Jackson would prey on the kids and make them feel dependent on him. That's why they defend him and that's why the kid who said he raped him in 1993 killed himself five months after Micheal Jackson died. Also this man claims he got raped by MJ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Robson

He was an asexual grey alien.

fucking lel
90s were based

>WE WANT OUR HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE TO BE BLACK!

ok lefties you win

Nice try lol

one drop bro

t. Wacko Jacko rape victim defending is sugar daddy

50 years ago she would have had a fork in her ass swear to god

Boy George as MJ would've been cool.

>black dick + white woman = white child
Nah. I'm pretty sure he was a literal cuckhold, and that he's never really fathered any kids