O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does yurt trigger Dubs so hard

>still no best boy edition

Stop posting this anime.

Real nua.

They don't like any Irish slang that isn't their own, mainly because they don't understand it having rarely interacted with non-dubs

Is yurt even used outside of Limerick? If it wasn't for /éire/ I would never have heard of it.

>attempting to split the general
noonyPOI

Tipp folk say it because we steal all our slang from Limerick

I only ever heard one lad say it and he was from the midlands. Is Limerick what midlanders regard as cool?

>Is Limerick what midlanders regard as cool?
Actually yes. The midlands is a very dull place

Stop breaking the new thread rules, you massive fucking attention whore.

The thread was at 303 posts

>breaking conventions for new thread is perfectly acceptable
Boycotting this thread desu. Shall return for the next one, in two days or whenever that is.

The 2nd thread was posted before bump limit too

It's known as a Limerick thing in Tipp though. It's a pure normalfag word regardless.

>303
That supposed to be relevant somehow? Can i make the next one at 203?

What is the new bump limit? When was this rule fecking made

>The convention must be adhered to
>Also posts a new thread before the bump limit

What did he mean by this?

>Is Limerick what midlanders regard as cool?
A lot of counties have border counties that revolve around them for college and work. We talk about Dublin's border counties being drawn into it's a nationwide issue. Clare is unique since it borders both Galway and Limerick and therefore has the choice for two universities to go to. People in Mayo meanwhile would just have Galway.

A year or two ago, it's 310 now instead of 300. Most generals still abide by the old limit, I don't really see the point in getting upset over 10 posts.

Literally the first time I'm seeing people whinge about it. Had no idea, why suddenly 10 more?

>be Irish waitress in america
>Leo Varadkar comes in to your restaurant
>ask if he's Irish
>still don't recognise him until someone else points it out to you

Hiro changed it randomly one day, I'm not sure what the reason was.

what did he mean by this?

I wasn't condoning that one either. Is it too much to ask for people to wait for the bump limit now?

Yurt?

You mean Mongolian tents?

Contrary to popular belief, Limerick was founded by steppe nomads hailing from southern Finland. The viking myth was invented by Norwegian historical revisionists.

Does it really matter if it's 300 or 310? As we've found out not everybody was aware Hiro even changed it a couple of years ago.
Our editions are usually just an image from someones posting rotation accompanied by a single word describing that image. I don't know why people get so worked up about creating their own, it's not like anyone ever actually discusses the OP.

Junis back on the drink.

Travellers aren't gypsies, they're Mongolians

>Does it really matter if it's 300 or 310?
Well it demonstrates an abject lack of paying attention if somebody hasn't noticed the change.

By your reasoning, what's to stop somebody making a new thread at 250 posts or 210?

Think we might be onto something.

Why is that panda a muppet?

Sent you an email.

I love Aria. One of my first anime. Makes me nostalgic now.

>By your reasoning, what's to stop somebody making a new thread at 250 posts or 210?
Because they're considerably far off the ideal number of 310? I don't think there's anything wrong with a grace period of 10 posts or so considering it takes time to create a new thread and nobody can predict how long it will take to reach the bump limit.
Given his new thread was at 303 and judging from the speed of the last 7 posts then you're drawing objection over the difference of something being posted 6 minutes too early. Does it really matter?

>Does it really matter?
Maybe not, I'm not quite sure. Admittedly my hatred of the Cardcaptor editions may be clouding my judgement.

STOP MANSPLAINING TO Muslims

Is this based on a specific event?

Sent you that message let me know what you think

It's bad manners and doesn't give a chance for anyone else to make the thread when someone else makes the same one again suddenly. The only time a new thread should be made before bump limit is if it's only a few posts away and discussion has completely dropped dead so there's no point in starting a new discussion or if image limit was reached.

Also it's a bit rude for the same person to make the edition twice in a row, give someone else a chance.

Who are you talking to?

It's an evolutionary sort of meme. I look forward to see its next form.

I think we could crossbreed it with the Varg meme.

>good post from a Cardcaptor poster
I'm conflicted.

STOP MANSPLAINING TO MUSLIMS ABOUT WHY THE GENDER PAY GAP ISN'T REAL

This isn't funny. It's just teenager Sup Forumstier attempt at humour. Shoe horning shit buzzwords in.

SEVEN SIX TWO
MILLIMETER
FULL METAL JACKET

I see the Rubberbandit defender has returned. Voting for Blindboy in the Presidental election?

It's a decent gimmick and I think it has potential. Time will tell.

Tomoyo posting and Blind Boy Muslim posting are what give this general life. Keep it up lads

Couldn't care less about them. They're not funny.
Disagree. It's forced attempt at humour and no better than the kind of shit you see on tumblr.
Might as well just be posting over 9000 xddd u just lost da game type nonsense.
Guarantee the guy who posts it here every day is under age.

>runs up behind the car

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>It's forced attempt at humour
That's the joke. If it was merely funny and insufficiently funny, or the humour had worn off, it would be a forced attempt at humour. By not being funny its use outside of context can be made funny, especially when people get riled up by it. HEEM is the greatest example of this.
I personally don't think it's got much steam to it so far desu.

>every gimmick I don't like is and is offensive to my delicate sensibilities lads, please remove it

>TFW no plastic bag to wear on my head as I have a wank

Just manspalined to a Muslim again lads

>choke on it
>family can't go to Centra anymore

>I have to force psuedo political posts upon every single community I participate in. I have to argue with every one.

This was never a thing 10 year's ago. The internet has gone to total shit. Now everywhere you go is REEE US VS THEM.

Remember when r9k wasn't anything like it is now? Doubt it. Remember when Sup Forums wasn't a thing?
I doubt you do.

is this the most anime general

You should be addressing this post to yourself, gobshite. You're the only one working yourself up into an autistic frenzy over someone saying 'yurt' and saying that only 'normalfags' from Lad Bible or Facebook use the word

Yes

>everyone is getting uptight over what anime to post
Why can't you all just like both old and new anime?
Fuck off you little cunt.

i want to die

Sadly.

Or not like anime at all.

Take a stand against cancer and newfaggotry or fuck off.

We all do.

new anime is for the yurts
tis abhorrent yurt kino and conflicts with my enjoyment of the quintessentially Irish patrician non-yurt posters

I thought it was all a meme at first but people seem to be getting genuinely rustled now. All this autism over which words or images to use is getting a bit out of hand, it's a slow enough general without people trying to hound half the rest of the thread into silence.

>spergs out and angrily assigns people to different groups for saying x or liking y
>then in the same breath spergs out about how other people don't remember how the internet was a decade ago in which people were less likely to engage in the same 'us vs. them' behaviour you're engaging in right now

The irony is fucking palpable lad

Did you try my method I wrote a few weeks back? Constricting the carotid arteries in your neck so you pass out from lack of bloodflow. It is painless and if done right will knock you out quickly. I still recommend something like a sheet over a belt desu.
Nothing wrong with liking anime.
Poi pls what's gotten into you?
No idea why the ship crowd hates 90s anime this much. Maybe they hate CCS or the artstyle, but I've seen a few of them outright just hate an entire decade just for being "old."

Just yurtsplained who Tomoyo is to Howth lads

>ship crowd
>CCS
>not being an idort

Gather round the yurt, lads, and join my anti-anime traveller crusade.

STOP DUBSPLAINING TO BOGGERS, JACKEENS

Give me a (You)

What's a stress free, minimal requirement job with okay pay?
Sick of it lads

the dole

Rentboy.

What about?

>saying 'yurt' and saying that only 'normalfags' from Lad Bible or Facebook use the word
Not him, but he's right about that.

i would rather a more interesting way out, like rupturing my vagus nerve so i can feel my heart stop for that one second.

or a slow hanging.

>but I've seen a few of them outright just hate an entire decade just for being "old."
That's just Poi. I hate the Cardcaptor posters because they're annoying normalfag attention whores.

Something in the public sector

>start attacking the car immediately
They really are a peaceful crowd, aren't they?

Anyone tried it yet?

Are you upset?

No, my autism levels aren't high enough to be a Sonic fan.

Nope. Wanted it on PC and then SEGA shat on my plate, so it's getting a pirate instead in 2 weeks

Nope, wanted to pirate it but us PCfags will have to wait. Dying to play it

>stress free
Hard to find one of these.

Interesting to see where their instincts went. The morale bonus from the charge wasn't enough to break their morale.

I have heard rumblings that the driver actually panicked because his car was being attacked and he was closed off in the narrow streets. Plausible enough potentiality, but if that were true, I expect the current narrative will be upheld for the sake of politics, unless leaked video evidence made it untenable.

Dead? Or merely sleeping?

Mental wreck

Burned down another mosque today lads

Do you think Blindboy would get mad if someone made a burqa out of plastic shopping bags?

Wish you'd all fuck off and leave me alone.