Seeing how the dark side twists your appearance like it did with palpatine...

Seeing how the dark side twists your appearance like it did with palpatine, why isn't kylo ren's appearance distorted at all? he doesn't even have the yellow eyes that users of the dark side get

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK4T73n9GbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he didn't shoot lightning out of his fingers yet lol fuckin dumbass prequels

He's not distorted, just too intelligent.

>why isn't kylo ren's appearance distorted at all?

Dooku doesn't have yellow eyes either. Dooku, Anakin, and Maul doesn't got twisted.

I don't know why Disney decided to make Snoke appearance twisted because "too much dark side exposure" aside from most likely to make some callback to good ol' Sheev.

>Anakin
He did. Eyes turned yellow.

It could just have something to do with how far gone they are or how strong their bond with the force is.

kek

Snoke is about 30' tall

If we were to ignore the prequels, you could say something like that Sheev was disfigured by extending his lifetime through unnatural and occult means. But no, he melted his own face by accident.

Kill yourself you fucking retarded faggot

Ani didn't get his face twisted, that's what i mean. Now to think about it i am not sure if Maul's eye is a natural color or he got it through the dark side.

>Seeing how the dark side twists your appearance like it did with palpatine, why isn't kylo ren's appearance distorted at all?

kek

Nope, he was using sith magic to conceal his true appearance.

no u

Imagine what he's going to look like when he's 70

Before the prequels i think everyone assumed sheev was just really old and kept alive by force of will and pure evil.

Kyle is going to turn good but Rey will turn evil. She's going to get a double red saber like Maul. Kylo is going to learn that his inspiration darth Vader was a Jedi and switch teams.

No hope for someone who massacres and commits Patricide, in our Universe and his.

His face would of got more twisted over time but we only got to really see him just after he turned to the dark side. Then the lava thing happened of course.

sheev looked perfectly normal until windu reflected his lightning back at him.

>why isn't kylo ren's appearance distorted at all?
M8 he's ugly as fuck lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=vK4T73n9GbU

Like this guy I'd imagine?

Yes because he was a master of stealth, he was using an illusion to hide his clearly sith appearance. This is where palpatine shined, at concealing his true identity

Dark side don't just change you. It lead you to the point of life than you becomes a living mess.

so did he really look like OP image before the lightning and just stop disguising himself afterwards?

if so he truly was a master of disguise.

Honest to God when I first saw pictures of him on here I thought you guys were fucking with me and they were all shopped. But no. He really is that hidious and goofy looking

is jewwood promoting ugliness now?
I really don't get it

>You're only a master of evil, Darth
>My powers have doubled since we last met, Count

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

kylo isn't a true sith user, he's more indecisive, something along the lines of a dark jedi

sidious face got fucked up from maliciously abusing the dark side, also force lightning to the face

Check how my powers have doubles since last time

He looked like OP's image all along. When he was casting all that lightning his power was weakening which is why his disguise(a force power) wore of revealing his true face.

so what did darth maul really look like?

Exactly how he looked, Not all sith hid their appearance or even could alter their appearance for that matter. Plageuis and Sidious where best at doing this.

did anakin do it after his darthing ceremony? when did sheev teach him about that? could they see each other normally?

Because Kylo does not have UNLIMITED POWER.
People underestimate Sheev. I don't even know how to explain it in words. There is no limit to his power. Absolutely none. It's UNLIMITED. If we could harness Sheev's power, we could solve the global energy crisis, and it would be no big deal for Sheev because he has UNLIMITED POWER.

KYS

pure KINO

Damn

He's too much pussy for being a Sith Lord

Because Kylo becomes the good guy in the end

Luke got hit by sheev's electrocution why didnt his face disfigured?

He was using less power, going for torture not to kill

Also he wasn't having it reflected back at him in a positive feedback loop

hey nerds, it's friday! time to get wasted and have sex tonight! can't wait

Kylo Ren hasn't yet bought into the whole "Dark Side" lifestyle, he's too unsure of himself and thus doesn't get the yellow eyes of Sith commitment

Oh, ogre.

Maybe he's just too fengshui about the whole endeavour. #klaasochycken

I have no idea what this sentence means

>when you look like an A. Wyatt Mann caricature

He looks like a human version of Goofy.

Naw everything I've read it was the lightning that fucked his face up and was just a hack way for Lucas to fix the hole he wrote himself into.

Yellow eyes = Evil was probably retconned.

Dark side users only have yellow eyes when they are closest to the dark side.

Example, Anakin's eyes are yellow when he slaughters the younglings. However, they return to normal when he meets Padme again.
Palpatine's eyes are yellow most of the time because he is constantly in tune with the dark side, being the supreme Sith lord.
As for his face change? When one fully embraces the dark side, it begins to slowly physically corrupt them over time. It happened to pretty much all of the prior Sith Lords (Plagueis especially notes this). So as we know, Palp was undercover for most of his adult life as a politician, not really needing to channel the dark side. When he fought Windu, he completely let loose and once again fully embraced it. This caused the dark side to physically corrupt him in that instant. There are other theories regarding this as well, saying that he was already changed but that he used Sith alchemy to mask his appearance. I disagree, though, because it wouldn't explain why he never attempted to fix his face again before reappearing before the senate.

Didn't his face get fried when Windu reflected his force lightning?

That may have been a catalyst for the change, but the change would have inevitably occurred nonetheless.

if I remember right, the nu-canon is that Sheev always looked like that, but had a Force-powered illusion of a "normal" face, and the illusion is what got fried when Windu reflected the lightning

He looked evil in Episode 2. But then they toned it back for 3.

I mentioned that in my above post, but I disagree with it. Otherwise he would have "reapplied" the illusion before confronting the Senate, no?

Really makes you think

Goofy Movie Part II: Goofy Takes Manhattan where Goofy enters the real world starring Adam Driver when?

Doesn't Sheev tell the Senate the jedi fucked his face up?

yeah

Yeah. But doesn't explain why he makes a massive personality change and starts wearing black clothes.

Yes. Lucas is a hack who wanted to set everything like it was in the original trilogy in the last half hour or so of the flick.

Sheev should have just slowly looked more and like the monster mash has he used the dark side to prolong his own life indefinitely. But you can't tell that story and Sheev being undercover Senate 30 years before the original trilogy at the same time.

So yes.
That's dumb

palpatine was the only genuine dark sider

every other sith was an edgy poseur

why would he? he had disfigured face to show as a proof of Jedi trechery and now he had an excuse to stop putting on Sith makeup every morning and wasting time on it

it's evidence that the Jedi tried to "assassinate" him. the senate doesn't know that's it's also evidence of his evil Force powers.

and here i thought it was just lazy production and costume design

there's already a part two you fuck

He's a MAD guy

NO DON'T POST IT

Post it and your journey to the dark side will be complete