How do we stop white washing in Hollywood?

How do we stop white washing in Hollywood?

Aren't Spaniards classed as white when a wet back kills an unarmed black kid

He deleted this tweet and apologized after "white" Spaniards got pissed at him

Uh, the Spanish are white (inb4 Sup Forums memes).
Does Landis mean Latino?

>unarmed

Is he confusing Spanish with Latin American or something?

kek

You're not white. Get over it.

he is a dumb fuck, spanish are white people hahahahahaha. Learn your geography asshole

Lmao no

inb4 butthurt Spaniards insisting they're white

it's a common thing sjw do, they think the only latino and black people on earth are those in the US

Spaniards are white though, and range from typically Southern Mediterranean colouring to Nordic. Why are liberals such unmitigated retards? If you hate white people and our culture so much, please, please, please fuck off and live in Africa or Pakistan or some other Utopia, do everyone a favour.

You're not white, m8.

And white culture is just fine. Hispanic culture on the other hand is cancer.

>spain
>ruled by muslims for centuries
>white

WHY DO YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

Yes, im sorry that americanfags are so dumb and stupid that they dont know the difference between Spain and Latin America

Spaniards are white retard

He's thinking of mestizos

Spanish = Latino
African = black
Asian = chink

I'm not a fan of the "stupid American" meme, but yeah, it has some ground in reality.

Americans are the people that WOULD consider Spaniards white though.

Compared to northern Europe disapora, Spain is not white.

Spaniards are not white. They have North African blood.

>Muslims
>Iranians especially
>Not white
Rethink this again

who do you think you're fooling achmed

>Arabs are now white

What the fuck isn't white at this point?

Kek

reminder that only Anglos, Aryans, Nords, and Celtics are white

Medi is borderline white but not white.

North Africans are white

Kill all white men plain and simple

>be white enough to not to be inferior
>not be white enough to attract the attention of mudslimes and be able to fuck swedish feminists

Se siente bien hombre

>Spanish people constantly shit on anglo/white culture
>want to be considered white

'no'

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN

>Compared to northern Europe
Nobody cares about the sandniggers tho

I'm pretty sure Spaniards are white. Maybe so much not those in Andalucia.

Vandal rapebabbies.

Spain is white, does that hurt you?

Telling me something that is false does not hurt me.

Americans hear Spaniard and imagine Mexicans.

You'd be wrong.

>Celts
>Anglos
>white

How do we get rid of Twitter?
I mean seriously, it's making everyone sound dumber because it's so easy for people to just put every dumb thought they get in their head out there without the usual filtering that goes on when they're allowed the room to linger for a bit more.
From bottom of the celeb pole darling dandies like Max Landis to the fast approaching US president, these will be judged as idiots by future Twitstorians, and both would be better off if they didn't have access to a service like this trough a cellphone.

Elaborate

American here. When I hear Spaniard I think of an unemployed olive skinned sissy boy that thinks highly of himself because his shithole is the only Hispanic country worth visiting.

They sure were white back in the day.

This. The irish are niot white meme is bullshit and Spaniards are borderline white so they get a pass.

Romans were also notoriously filthy and homosexual. They'd pray to Fortuna every time before going to public shitters in case methane buildup doesn't blow up everyone sky high.

Spain isn't homogenous, Satan. They aren't all moorish.

spanish people are lazy assholes

dumb nigger subhuman

Don't reply to me ever again.

>When I hear Spaniard I think of an unemployed olive skinned sissy boy that thinks highly of himself because his shithole is the only Hispanic country worth visiting

You got me, hermano.

But just so we're clear everybody consider the US as another hispanic country not worth visiting

The best states in the US are the ones with the fewest amount of spics so you'd be right.

Yup

>Spain is white
>Jews aren't

Man Sup Forums is becoming more bizarre by the day

what sicko makes these images

True

Proves that Max Landis knows jack shit about movies.

Sup Forums=Sup Forums=this thread=one person

It's not just skin color. You have to have white culture to be white as well, which Spainiards and Jews both lack.

You're just looking at biology and miss the spiritual factor. The spiritual race is at least as important, if not more. As aryans even northern Indians are more "white" than even the most germanized Ashkenazi Jew.

That character was Egyptian tho.

>it's a californian thinks spaniards are mexicans episode

Never gets old

lmao what a cuck

>mfw dumb americans think people from spain aren't white

Hate to break it to you but pretty much only latin americans and spaniards themselves consider people from spain white