times when Pitchfork truly fucked up

> times when Pitchfork truly fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/1433-an-art-historians-take-on-those-beyonce-pregnancy-photos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Kiss albums they gave 10s and then deleted

I'm triggered

they swore off that style of music for some reason and gave every drill n bass or however you wanna call this kinda music low scores for no reason

Pitchfork fucks up every time they post

Oh my goodness.

pitchfork.com/thepitch/1433-an-art-historians-take-on-those-beyonce-pregnancy-photos/

But that album is terrible.

>an unignorable antithesis to a political landscape built around xenophobia, racism, and sexism

t. soy goy

(ps- once the album became cool and everyone saw how fun andrew wk was as a personality they changed their rating to like 9.0 you dumb faggot)

that is horrendously written

Journalists are such horrendous people

>
they were very right on this one, and i fucking hate pitchfork

i look nothing like a numale nor do I have numale taste. nice argument buddy

Anything short of a 10 is fucking idiocy. The Cars S/T is nothing but hit after hit. Perfect pacing, perfect writing, it's the best thing in their discography by far, and set the fucking template for New Wave to come (regardless of whether you think that's good or bad.)

you obviously don't party.

idk about Go Plastic but Drukqs is absolutely inconsistent. If you cut out 3/4ths of the acoustic tracks it would be one of his greatest works, they just ruin the pacing.

how

The article somehow managed to make me cringe while agreeing entirely with it in regards to why it was good and why it was liked. I've noticed a trend that pitchfork writers need to just get the fuck off their high horses.

I'd say even the members of The Cars would joke that the s/t is their Greatest Hits album. It's just so fucking good.

this is why I hate music journalism

>>>/reddit/

>capitalism is a distraction from xenophobia, racism, and sexism

I think Pitchfork just shits on prog and praises "indie" for no reason. But now trap rap is starting to replace their "indie" bias

die

to be fair the score is partially due to them not liking that particular reissue

Their Congratulations score is even more ridiculous