DUDE BEING JEWISH IN JEW YORK

need more of that thickness in the right

I want to fuck Abbi so bad there was this episode where she was teaching an old people swim class and she was in one of those one piece bathing suits she looked so juicy

>caring about the fact that you don't agree with them instead of just masturbating

phaggot

DUDE KEEPING ME PRETTY HARD THROUGHOUT THE SERIES UNTIL THAT EPISODE THEY MET HILLARY AND IT MADE ME SOFTER THAN A PUPPY TO THE POINT OF NEVER BEING ABLE TO WATCH ANYONE ON NETWORK TELEVISION AGAIN (no LMAO, fuck that episode man)

The show is actually funny but only if you're young enough to get the modern culture references and aren't an autistic faggot who never goes out.

Sup Forums would hate this show because it's about jewish women with a social life and they wouldn't be able to relate without defaulting to reeeing at every time they make a sex joke

women just aren't funny though. they always try way too hard. just like the girls in this show. I'm not even a jew hater. In fact curb your enthusiasm is one of my favorite shows.

I need more of those tits on the left

Lucille Ball was funny, but I can't name another one.

Post pics.

There are obviously a few women who are funny, but I'd say that men are just naturally funnier. I don't know what the deal is. It just always seems like women in comedy have to overcompensate with their humor all the time, and it kills the comedy.

nothing kills me more than having to watch this shit show with my liberal pussy friends and pretending like it's funny to be a real nice progressive white guy. or having to watch bobs burgers or some shit.

WHERE'S THE HUMOR?

left tits, right everything else

>WHERE'S THE HUMOR?
same way i feel about futurama

why is it popular all of a sudden?

Futurama was always popular I thought? I've never liked it though. Cartoons are cringe.

YAAASSSSS QUEEEENN

this two slags are older than anybody on this board
face it it's shit

Why is Sup Forums so cucked now? You can't even post the truth without some numale cuck like this guy getting triggered.

I love the show, where do i make friends like them

nah, it wasn't. it had a dedicated following before, but i've heard about it more often than i ever did lately

It was always popular and gained enough of a following to get a few movies and for CC to save it after Fox cancelled it. Though the CC seasons are the worst ones.

Jew York City

>expecting the reddit section of Sup Forums to not be full of easily offended faggots

I don't know adults like watching cartoons and capeshit. It doesn't surprise me the slightest that futurama is popular when people are watching bobs burgers, rick and morty.

Shit like rick and morty and bobs burgers arent for kids though, the humor and situations would go over their heads.

Its for late teens/young adults.

>tfw too smart to watch comedy besides Bill Hicks and George Carlin

It's like all these numale cucks don't even know about the world around them, they're all just too distracted by normie things to think about the world like a true intellectual

this, and I'm not american, so I don't give a shit about your politics. It just was cringey as fuck.

> Muh poleee

It's the capeshit and star wars faggots, they're all redditors here for le epic maymays. Ignore them, user

those r sum gross biches

jewish girls are so hot

I'm sorry guys I really wanted to think this was funny but I didn't laugh at it?

>dude let's write a character whose specific schtick is that they embody the most annoying attributes of a pretty annoying generation, I bet that won't be annoying lmao

no they're not

>Dude what is satire lmao

LMAO IM A POT SMOKING WHORE

Yea but she's fuckable tho

THICQT

Just fat. Fuck of chubby chaser

t. Taylor Swift fan

post more hot jews from said show NOW!!

A B B I
I S
H A N D S O M E

>people in this thread unironically prefer Abbi