What does your country think of Welsh people?

What does your country think of Welsh people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yBGcxnNV34c
youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most Spaniards dont know that wales exists, they think you are all English.

This.

They have a nice language, but are indistinguishable from all other english rubbish in all other respects.

It's a shame the Japanese hunt them.

The girls are both hotter and sluttier than the English

We don't. You're just british to us

>Welsh people

You're just edgy Englishmen

>Welsh
>Hello Sup Forums my name is BWSLLLGTTYXWWWVVHORRRLLTRS, I live in Llanfairpwllgwyngyll

>From what part of Ireland are those
same for Scots

neat language

Giving a Welshman access to a computer has to be like giving a chimp the keys to NORAD

Good TV crime series in Wales.

CUMSKINS

... w/ brown eyes.

Not qualifying for the world cup

Based goatfucking brothers

my eyes are green

t. welsh

We don't really think of them. They'd go along just fine with kurds if they fuck animals though.

Nice try, Gaius Brythonicus.

Blue eyes are the dominant eye colour across the entirety of the British Isles. Browns among the native white population are rare.

youtu.be/yBGcxnNV34c

no one knows they exist

Post welsh slags

I like you alot, helped an old Welsh woman with her bags on the bus today

my cousin lives there
its an ok place

I have some small amount of family from Wales but if anyone ever asks my heritage I don't mention them.

Did you that one in fourteen people living in Wales has been molested as a child?

>*Stole* a Welsh woman's bags on the bus today
ftfy

Welsh = West English

That's Ireland

They don't have much of an opinion. On a personal note, sometimes people indicate Welsh are swarthy. Other times they indicate Welsh are milky White and Redheaded like Irish. Is it a mix of both or am I misreading something?

There is a massive correlation between welsh slags and HPV

You mean las ballenas?

Personally very charmed by Celts, dunno why.
Tell me more about Welsh-Cornwall, Welsh-Irish, Welsh-Scott, Welsh-Breton and Welsh-Ulster relationships. What Welsh master race think about them?

Everyone in my country who claims to be irish finds out theyre Welsh. Also funny language youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM

I didnt even know there was a country called "Wales" until I was like 23.

We don't

This
Also Icelanders, hunting Wales and downies

That is a very nice toad. I'll save it.

I don't think they even know anything about wales except couple welsh football players

I had a friend in 6th grade who was a Welshboo

Man, if it were not for the Romans, half the continent would be speaking a similar eskimo-tier babble.

We have some Welsh colonies in Argentina.
They are neat

Are you from Llanfairpwllgwyngyll?

nothing. most people here probably don't even know what a welsh person called in russian (вaллиeц)

The kind Japs hunt are not near extinction in any way. Can't say the same for language of the actual Whales OP is talking about.