Brexit fails

>brexit fails

>trump loses

how does this make you feel?

doomed

prepped for Le Pen losing 75 vs 25 against Juppé

Straight up suicidal senpai

Pic bloody related mate

Good, neither of these results would have meant the decisive defeat of liberalism. Let things get much much worse as quickly as possible. Only that will incite the much needed revolution in the thoughts and spirits of out people which is the necessary precursor to the destruction of white slave mentality which underlies the destructive regimes in the west.

Anyone who's upset isn't looking at the bigger picture. In the long run, this is a victory.

Good because things are not bad enough to generate the kind of anger and despair needed to purge the us and eu of all foreigners and race traitors. Real change comes from revolution and elections are not revolutions

Don't care when I watch it all burn :^)

Some one reposted my OC. Nice!

I can finally continue to go back to not giving a shit.

Shit, who is op pic? I'm pretty sure they are a cosplayer and the freckles are makeup. Can't remember the name though.

Good af.

Great.

I'm part of the establishment, working in the EU.

I hunker down. When they come for me, I die. That would be it. There is no more salvation. This is all we have.

Laugh, enjoy some Sup Forums butthurt and prepare to watch everything burn.

Will make me feel like coming on Sup Forums for epic schadenfreude.

See:

Lyingcrookedhillary.com

Courtesy of Mr Trump.

Makes me feel like Dancing!

>t. ahmed

who is this pretty girl?

Just end my suffering.

>Brexit loses
>Trump will lose
>LePen will lose
>Merkel will be re-elected
Feels good man

joke's on you, it actually is a grill

>MUHH IMAGINARY CLINTON CONSPIRACY #69769697697

KEK
No one cares Trumpkin. You might as well be linking to a flat-earth video.

Good.

Because Brexit would have wrecked the world economy

And Trump would have been an idiotic-level isolationist, which would have fucked the U.S. in trade, dismantled NATO, near guaranteed an explosive rise in gas prices throughout the West, and would have expedited a new world order with China at the helm.

It's all just a game.

this

>i gave up

>how does this make you feel

Fine, and I fully expect both to happen.

Trump and Brexit aren't the solution to our problems moving forward, but they are important because they've opened eyes and started the debate that does ultimately matter. Globalists vs. Nationalists.

Unchecked liberalism has run amok for quite sometime in Western Civilization. It was only a matter of time until people kinda stopped to realize what was going on and took a stand against it. This is now happening.

Atleast were going down... Together!!!

But who though?

/thread

You time will come and it will be fabulous!

hell if I know

Brexit failed so thats already out.
Trump is literally the last hope for not only America, but the world. If Hillary wins, it will guarantee Democrats hold the white house for 20 years, thanks to the importation of beaners and other flavors of shitskin. If he loses, its over, m8. The only way we would have a hope of coming back is with a massive purge

There has been many instances where our tech savvy, yet historically ignorant millennials that had no idea of Shillary's past dirty dealings, and they are appalled.

This website was designed for those too young or unaware of Hillary being exactly what millennials and Bernie supporters loathe about DC.

pretty comfy desu, would be interesting to see Sup Forums meltdown

>The only way we would have a hope of coming back is with a massive purge

A massive purge would be needed anyway. Our last hope is Trump somehow facilitating it. If trump fails that will be it. This world will die

>tfw you'll have to put down your tendies and start the neo-fascist revolution yourself

meme magic is failing, kek is faltering, the tools of old must be picked up once again: eagle standards and machine guns.

>putting all your eggs in the trump/brexit basket

Think about how many people are talking about the real issues now as opposed to a few years ago. Play the long game fellas. The movement has just begun.

Es ist Zeit für Rache!
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!!

this
time to prep the breivik junior training camps

who blackpilled here?

That's a pretty solid point

Give it ten years and we will be proven right

Its time for us to go though some Big Boss like training for the inevitable collapse due to liberalism

>who blackpilled here?
I am blueballed and blackpilled.

Now I'm an anarchists.

>Give it ten years and we will be proven right
Give it another ten and none of us will be around

happy, very happy

All the blood, sweat, and tears put into the memes will have gone to waste. Sup Forums's legacy will be tarnished. We will simply fade into irrelevance like the vBulletin forums all those years ago.

That's fine
>That's what we want

I'll just lean back and watch humanity slowly commiting suicide.

Nothing.

I already accepted the future.

I have made peace with death.

It's a guy named Dave Strider.

Kek

I'm waiting. The butthurt and denial will be fucking hilarious

Uncommon?

Trump is going to win though.

Why the fuck are you guys talking as if Trump already lost? There's more than 4 months left to go. Fucking shills.

I dont plan on getting killed by a smelly muslim refugee

have you given up so easily

will seriously contemplate suicide, at the rate things are going whats the point of living.

>left wins
>imposes their radical ideologys and inhibit free speech
>still say whatever I want
>They try and arrest me, I get to die in a hail of glorious gunfire as a martyr

>Trump wins
>I get to live life normally but lefties get assblasted.
Feels gud :D

Steve

I seen her on a minecraft forum who is this semen demon ludwig?

>Implying Hillary will not lose Sanders supporters for being a complete ass hat

It makes me feel that we're already in an Orwellian nightmare that thinks we're dumber than we look.
>Elections are rigged
You don't fucking say! Get ready for Hillary.
And for muslim shitstains to move in next door while they look at you making a slicing motion across their neck and look at your 8 year old daughter like a dog looks at a steak.

Power comes out of the barrel of a gun

>78365728
>It makes me feel that we're already in an Orwellian nightmare
Agreed
Only way out of it is if they spring their trap and try and take control way too early and piss off a bunch of the populace. But their leaders are smarter than that.