ITT: Things that probably only exist in your cunt

ITT: Things that probably only exist in your cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucaria_araucana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i fucking love those things. we call them "guava", though

Waterlemon?

How do they taste??

I had a tree of them in my old house.

We import those fruits from Brazil.

t. rich first worlder

Cas juice is god tier

Guava fruit? We have that here

Sweet, I guess. Hard to describe. The skin is just a little bit adstringent.

Imported?

it exists in my country too hue

sweet, greasy because the meat is harsh
loveable when made into juice

We call them "Guaven". They are not common but some larger stores sell them

Other than maybe Central America I don't think this is a fruit most people in the world have ever even seen. It tastes like chocolate pudding.

inside is brown :)

sorry to dissapoint, but my country has it too
it's called, kesemak itam

Guayaba.

Lorocos. Literally the most delicious thing in the world.

the McFarm
it's like the BigMac but made of pork instead of beef, and the sauce tastes different as well

paw paw fruit

inside is pink :)

Kolbice. It's a bread cone filled with grilled sausages, sauerkraut and various condiments

Plumplings. We also have it in sweet cottage cheese version.

inside is yellow :)

We've also got white ones

Interesting, this isn't the first time I hear of our plants somehow winding up in strange places.

Rooster testicle stew

It's very good too, I never find them in stores, only in the woods

Never heard anyone(that's not from here) talk about it

That looks really delicious. What i really like about eastern european food is that its really simple but also fucking great.

We also have "guayabas".

Maracuya?
We have that here

Also this

passion fruit?

We call it E\Askidnia
I have 2 trees in my backyard, good stuff
Not even close. How did you come to that conclusion?

Nothing.

Zapote

disregard these shitposts they're absolutely not what Hungarian cuisine is all about

kurva anyátok

it looks like passion fruit

We have those. Nêsperas, we call them.

Probably my favourite fruit.

is there a country that doesn t know apples exist

nobody in this thread asked for things descriptive of their respective country's cuisine, dipshit
OP asked for things that don't exist elsewhere - well, guess what fucktard, neither kakastöke pörkölt nor kolbice exists anywhere else, only in Hungary

Gulyash cake?

Tremoços/Lupin beans.

Although I think Spain also has them, but not as ubiquitous, if I remember correctly.

We have these too! and they have them in Syria I think
We call it Turmos in Jordan they're generally street food, poor people push carts full of them around and sell them

probably not only in my cunt but i've never seen other countries mention it before.

Neat. Apparently they were a Roman Empire thing, originally, so most Mediterranean countries may have them, plus the colonies.

We can have them with beer in almost every single bar. They are actually more common than nuts for that end.

It's weird that I've never seen them anywhere else.

what's that called? I've seen it some other time on Sup Forums. looks delicious. wonder if they have it here

We literally have hundreds if not thousands of dishes and foods that are completely unique and won't make westerners puke their fucking guts out you troglodyte. Why did you have to pick the most disgusting ones? I mean the kakasfasza, just no comment. The kolbice only exists in Budapest and has literally been invented by a year ago, copying American junk food. Kill yourself.

No, Dobos-cake, invented at the turn of the century, it was very popular with Austrian nobles in Vienna. The chef literally couldn't make enough of them for everyone, the demand was so high. When he died, he left the recipe for all of us, so everyone can enjoy it.

All zapotes come from Mexico, it's a nahuatl term

Altramuces. Quite popular in Andalusia.

Tahat's a mamey
This is a zapot

Why do you mix them up?

No, mine is a mamey, Colombian's is a Zapote, like I said Zapote is a Nahuatl word meaning it originated in Mexico and Mexican usage takes precedence.

Kolbice has existed for like five years now, and you can find it all over the country at fairs and festivals
what's your problem with kakastöke pörkölt? you don't love the taste of testicles? what are you, a faggot?

We call this AMEIXAS DO MATO.
Most people don't know this is not a Ameixa, and it comes from Asia.

>Kolbice has existed for like five years now, and you can find it all over the country at fairs and festivals
Well I'm from the countryside and I'm an uneducated filthy peasant. What would I know about fancy foods in the big cities?
I'll admit it looks absolutely delicious, but it's still of American origin.

>what's your problem with kakastöke pörkölt?
no. no. no. It's like Asians eating dogs. uncivilized. Gross.

This one will blow your mind.
We eat pine seeds from a specific type of tree that only grow here.
Or we boil it, or we just roast. The inside is delicious.

DEEP FRIED KNEDLICKI

what's american in kolbice? the bread cone? the grilled sausages? the sauerkraut?
just because it's a fast food item and you eat it with your two hands doesn't mean it's of american origin

That shit is Indio food.

we call them pine nuts

It's extremely popular here in South Brazil. Is not winter if you can't get drunk in wine in front of your oven and eat pinhão.

Do you mean pine nuts?

But the tree is not native from US. Did you guys import it? How much cost the kilo?

>We eat pine seeds from a specific type of tree that only grow here.

That shitty tree also grows in Argentina and Chile, and the old name for the araucano natives and the region of Araucania comes from that shitty tree. Sure, different subspecies, but still the same shit, same myths and same shitty seed

No. It come from a specific type of tree that became extinct in the rest of the world (look at this dinosaur tier tree).

If it walks like a duck...

Pine nuts can be found from countless species of pine tree, but I'm pretty sure Brazilian ones are bigger, from the look of things.

They are literally everywhere in Canada (again, from the countless pine trees that grow here) but it's possible they taste different from Brazilian ones.

>tfw there is probably no fruit or vegetable native to only Canada, as most of them can be found in the U.S. too

The best fruit nobody remember, fucking AÇAÍ is the god tier of fruits in brazil.

I did not claim that this tree only grow in my fucking state. I said it only grow in our region.

Any country has this?

peameal bacon
the stuff americans call canadian bacon and put on pizzas isn't real 'canadian bacon'

Different stuff. Araucanias only grow in the southern cone.

Some people love it, others really really really hate it. It's really a sign of autism in Chile. For some reason some people just plain hate araucarias and the false palm tree.

Imo is just kids that got stroke in the head when some seed fall down.

Or this?

Looks like poison, m8.
4/10, would eat because i don't care if i die or not.

That is a type of pine nut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucaria_araucana

never see that
mexican squash?

Another country haves this?

I kinda doubt no one else has a squash cultivar similar to chilacayotes, but what the fuck is ?

if you keep it out for too long it starts to smell like cum

lychees are from asia

>Tree of chile
Fuck off, we have way more than they do. This is our tree.

It's not a pine.

Wtf guava's inside is red in your side of the river?

Are called guamuchiles Sinaloa has a city called like that too, they grow on the west and i guess central and south American countries also have them

Different subspecies.

This thread is now a tree contest. The honor of our countries are at stake.

Too racist for Scandinavia

I get that, neither are firs alders or birch but you'd call piñas what they all produce and piñones their seeds. I think we are getting lost in translation here.

Damn it

Oh, I c, you don't eat those unlike mesquite however, I thought this was fruits and such.

Is this tamarindo or some kind of bean sprout?

Canada and US has this, no?