NFL newfag

I’m new to football. What NFL team should I support and why? Besides “they’re good”

The Chicago Bears are an excellent team to root for. You'll be extremely satisfied year after year.

It's a declining sport that isn't particularly good anymore. In the 90s the NFL was a GOAT tier league and sport. Today it's shit and getting worse. Better to find another sport.

broncos

>3 owls
>2 top 5 legendary qbs took them to numerous owls
>level-headed fanbase
>consistently in the top 25% of teams year after year
>god-tier colors

Is the NCAA also going downhill?

Raiders

They have a hilarious history

Jags because Jacksonville is the best city city and their stadium has a pool

Where do you live, user?

Not in the same way, but the level of play is so poor even at the best schools (and half of their schedule is against laughable competition so those games aren't even good) it's tough to really enjoy unless you are literally rooting for your alma mater.

Fuck off we're full

Mountain Region. My state doesn’t have an NFL team though

>Get BTFO in multiple super bowls

No

You have to find TWO teams:

1. Your home team. This is the team your married to.

2. Another team you like watching. This is the team you watch alongside your home team, and is basically your 'mistress'.

>3 owls
3*
>2 top 5 legendary qbs took them to numerous owls
Brady (Patriots)
Montana (49ers)
P. Manning (Colts)
Unitas (Colts)
Favre (Packers)

Besides Brady, every QB on this list spent time on other teams. No one remembers Montana the Chief and no one will remember Peyton the Bronco.
>consistently in the top 25% of teams year after year
Barely in the top 50% of the AFC last year lmao
>god-tier colors
Shit-tier uniforms
Shit-tier logo
Both literally worst in the division

>level-headed fanbase
lmao

As a raiders fan, theyre pretty fucking fun to watch. Theyve got a solid history, a really cool fanbase (most of the time) and even when theyre shitty they manage to do it in a full on chaos hilarious way.

Whichever team is closest to you

Just pick whichever team is shown on the regional broadcasts. Or use this chart

you seem jelly friend

>LA Chargers

>Home team
>like watching

Oof

Chart was really useful. Thanks

Chicago Bears. You get access to our meme archives. Something no other teams have.

It's a little outdated but still surprisingly relevant

So after reading that who'd you end up with?

the broncos :^)

>3*
You seem like an anally devastated Carolina fan

>No one will remember Peyton the bronco
Might have been true if he didn't win an owl in denver. Nobody is going to remember his time in indy

>nobody will remember bronco pay pay
Is that why him and elway are conspiring to eventually buy the team from the owners?

Bills because no matter how bad they lose, they have the best fanbase bar none and when they get good again it will be a lot of fun

>Bills
>Best fanbase
Did you mean drunkest fanbase?

>no one will remember Peyton the Bronco
nigger he set the TD record as a Bronco still a shame about that super bowl though

T H I S S
H
I
S
S

here is a handy checklist:

1) Championships. You want a team with a winning tradition. Eight championships is a lot.

2) Heritage. You want a team with a colorful history and all-time great players. Best running back ever? GOAT QB? Check!

3) Gumption and grit. You want a team that can overcome adversity and deal with pain. Courage.

4) Bright future. The future is wide open.

the team geographically closest to you

unless its the pats, then support someone else, or move town

Not even the right owls. I was talking about the egregious salary cap violations dungver committed in the late 90s.

Someone actually wrote this bullshit

Pick the nanners so people can't call you a bandwagoner.

What - it's true.

Go root for the Jets OP. Someone has to.

The Broncucks are always looking for more fans. Join us, laddie.