/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.choiceofgames.com/t/so-i-made-a-game-of-thrones-house-generator-in-choicescript/6293
grrm.livejournal.com/515771.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for based Preston

second for jon is shit

Third for /ourguy/ Stannis.

Do what I'm doing, lad.

Don't bother with uniting Westeros, simply create a Lord that aspires to become a High Lord (Count to Duke) and faithfully serve your King while plotting to eliminate their enemies.

For example, I rolled to be a Lord of the Westerlands, given land after Aegon's Conquest. His name is Sirian Aldori, and he seeks to have his family become the High Lords of Ashemark (a duchy!)

Use this to figure out the details of when and where your House was formed: forum.choiceofgames.com/t/so-i-made-a-game-of-thrones-house-generator-in-choicescript/6293

Nth for best boy Bran

do you think kit originally auditioned for the part of tyrion

/ourguy/

Wonder what Iwan Rheon's Jon would have been like. Would he have had chemistry with Rose or Emilia? He is also Kit's size (according to the Internet but that could be a lie.) but doesn't seem as small as him.

That gif almost makes me want to watch season 7. Why (was) Bran such a cute?

>Asha being dragged in full clothing, not naked or in rags
I mean look at those BOOTS

Jaqen POV when?

reminder jaime is king arthur incarnate

faggot

>tfw no Catelyn step-mother to hatefuck you every night.

I want to cum inside Preston

Why is isaac so cute but kit looks like a jewfro chubby manlet

Why did Varys tell Eddard about Cersei wanting to get Robert killed in the melee?

Did he want to start shit up against Illyrio's advice/command to delay things more?

And question #2, was it an advice or a command? Who is the leader among those 2, or are they 'equals'?

:(

Varys lied about Cersei wanting to get Robert killed in the melee.
She probably only wanted Jamie to win, who would have felt obligated to lose to Robert.
By lying to Eddard Varys gained his trust.

First for frogfu

sorry, who's on the horse?

>Why did Varys tell Eddard about Cersei wanting to get Robert killed in the melee?

Varys told Ned that Cersei changed Robert's wine and therefore got him killed because she didn't want him back to King's Landing alive because that means Ned will tell him about the incest. Ned then feels guilty and presumes the responsibility. Varys soothes him by telling him that Cersei would have killed Robert no matter what, and that she already would have attempted it during the melee.

>Did he want to start shit up against Illyrio's advice/command to delay things more?

No. He prompted Ned to confess and told him that he would be sent to the Wall, Joffrey will marry Sansa, and Arya will mostly return to Winterfell to avoid war. Varys was definitely not anticipating Joffrey to fuck it up and start a war before Viserys is ready to unleash rapists on Westeros and then (f)Aegon coming after to BTFO him and claim the Iron Throne with the blessing of everyone in Westeros.

>advice or a command? Are they 'equals'?

It was a reminder, not an advice or a command. The two are equal partners if the Blackfyre Conspiracy theory is to be believed.

Reported

grrm.livejournal.com/515771.html

it's great to see grrm finally talking about his series again, instead of football

If this is a trick, I'll report you.

stannis

Nah, it should have been Richard Madden as Jon Snow.

>(Please restrict your questions and comments to Wild Cards).

He knows.

GEORRRRRRRRRRRGE

Book Jon is described as gaunt, not-very-handsome teenager. Unlike, Robb who is described as a tall, muscular, handsome teenager.

In other words, Richard Madden fits Robb's description, and Kit Harington - except for being chubby - fits Jon Snow's description.

Richard Madden can act, which is the more important thing here. He was a great Robb but he could have brought something to Jon Snow too, far more than gormless has (though I will say Kit improved in later seasons). Kit doesn't fit the role physically though, if we are going to be picky about this shit; I'm not though because the show took some liberties with appearance and that's fine.

>Wilds Cards

you've just got mindtricked!

>DEAD MAN'S HAND and ACE IN THE HOLE were originally one book, but with seven viewpoint characters, our publisher thought it was too long to publish as a single volume, so the decision was made to split it.

I wonder if the 6-7 Wild Cards fans feel as bad as we do with his bullshit.

MAKE WAY FOR THE MINDTRICK QUEEN!

someone should give her Kaa eyes or something.

>tfw no Catelyn step-mother to hatefuck you every night

make way for you, the grandest faggot of them all.

So how is Euron going to win Daynerys and her navy armada in season 7? Daynerys has three dragons? Does Euron summon kraken or does he have show version of dragon horn that can make the dragons go away?

Or does Daynerys just leave her navy and go to the Dragonstone to just just?

are you fucking retarded or just a slow mother fucker? that ship has sailed. the only left opportunity is cercei you personification of retard incarnate...

>Implying that Euron is too stupid to not realize that engaging another armada with three dragons is basically an heroing

Dude, Euron maybe an anime-tier villain but give him some credit.

What?

Yea but that dosen't make any sense.

Maybe he and Cercei will allied before the battle. And so the battle hapens in King's Landing?

This thread is kept alive by 4 people (including myself). Gods, there were times where the thread would reach limit before you could reply to a post you barely finished reading.

Show Euron?
Yeah he's that fucking stupid.

I mean the characters constantly have 180 in personality and all on the show, but what we've seen so far, yeah he's a fucking retard and incompetent.

Hurts to say this, but he's Show Stannis tier of stupidity and incompetence.

Hey lads, I am on Season 2 and I'm having some trouble grasping something.

Xaro is gay, right? So why is he sleeping with the blonde girl? Also, why does he only talk about how poor he was? Literally every line that comes out of his mouth is "I'm rich, but I used to sleep on the docks. Did I mention I used to be poor, but now I'm the wealthiest man in Qarth? I'm so rich, but I used to be poor. Hey, can I be king?"

salsa

>Show Stannis
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTERPLAN?

DESTROYING MY OWN FAMILY AND ENTIRE ARMY BEFORE ASSAULTING WINTERFELL OUYNUMBERED WITHOUT CAVALRY

WITH NO SURVIVORS

*tips duty*

Have you ever met new money? All they can talk about is their wealth.

is a monstrosity

I AM THE STORM

Yeah, but Xaro was supposed to be an ass-kissing, effeminate brown noser. They ruined the character in the show.

The Spice King was closer to Xaro than Xaro.

it means you're a retarded fucking bitch. euron allies with cercei. his ship with daenerys has sailed you slow fat ass.

Oh, and the Spice King was new money too; Xaro mentions his father was as poor as him when he came to Qarth.

It's offseason m8, what did you expect?

Like the other guy said, the fact that there is even a /got/ general between seasons is something remarkable.

5 people, including me: Ouissam the Jaqenposter.

>GRRM rants about how the Chargers abandoned their smaller but loyal fan base of San Diego to sell out to the larger but less caring market of Los Angeles
>Doesn't see the inherent irony given how he abandoned his smaller but loyal fan base of book readers to sell out to the larger but less caring market of television.

it should have been Harry Llyod.

Based Euron

reminder that the long night is a celestial event fuckup. that there are two walls. one that has already been brought down in essos now the remnants of the five forts. that the bringing down of the walls was a last result alliance scenario and not an act of war. .all races of beings when pushed into the scenario of the long night. when forced to ally amongst the races and restore sunlight.

another reminder that valyrians aren't the first dragon lords and many originated from the empire of the dawn.

greyjoys, starks, lannisters, daynes and hightowers etc have dragonlord ancestry

the great empire of the dawn is something worth investigating and dwarfed valyria.

Why did D&D have to make Jon so one-dimensional?

In the books he's a good diplomat, he's smart, he's conflicted often, he tries to know his men, he makes hard choices, he gives good advice, he's ambitious but has to hold himself back because he's a bastard.

In the show he's a retard but a "GOAT" swordsman

>The Empire of Dawn Dwarfed Valyria
>The Empire of Dawn collapsed because of inner conflict, magicophobia, and xenophobia.

Valyrians are the ubermensch of ASOIAF, bro. Just get over it.

>/ourgirls/
>Catelyn
>Cersei
>Melisandre
>Meera

>/tumblrsgirls/
>Sansa
>Brienne
>Yara
>Dany

>/redditsgirls/
>Lyanna Mormont
>Arya
>Olenna
>Ygritte

Am I correct in my assessment?

Sup Forums girls:

Catelyn
Cersei
Melisandre

Reddit girls:

Brienne
Margaery
Arya
Olenna

Tumblr girls:

the Mindtrick queen
Brienne
Olenna
more or less Arya

Being a diplomat isn't badass. Neither is being smart unless you use it for quippy lines, and neither is being close to people. The show is all about characters being badass. Sandor doesn't get his life of quiet contemplation, that shit is for faggots. Brienne doesn't get to be shy, vulnerable, or even nice, she's a killing machine, there's no room for girly emotions trite. Even Tyrion doesn't get the slaver's attention through his wits in that auction, but by beating up a boy with his chains. It's the same reason Ramsey fought shirtless and won. And why Jaime's golden hand actually gave him an advantage in a fight. They are appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Why in the holy hell is Aegon/Arya a thing?

Why in the fuck is Stannis/Sansa a thing?

Pod/Sansa, Theon/Sansa, Roose/Sansa, Willas/Sansa, Oberyn/Sansa,Tywin/Sansa, Jaime/Sansa.

Tumblr needs to be nuked.

Nah, Lyanna is definitely a /reddit's girl/. They're fucking crazy for le badass little girl meme

>Willas/Sansa
That one would have been canon if Sansa kept her retard mouth shut around Dontos, so I give it a pass.

D&D ruined Jon (and every other character) but half those things you said are just plain wrong...

Jon repeatedly told his officers to fuck off because he didn't feel like arguing with them/explaining why he was doing this or that.

And then he got stabbed for it.

look for Tywin/Eddard gay fan fic.

move ygritte into ourgirls, and move Meera into /notourboys/.

>Jon repeatedly told his officers to fuck off because he didn't feel like arguing with them/explaining why he was doing this or that.
>
>And then he got stabbed for it.
which they changed in the show because muh perfefect boy

tumblr needs to ship sansa with everything that moves because they relate to her because they're dumb and rape victims.

Just like Jontards need to ship jon with everyone (sansa, dany, catelyn, val) because they relate to him, being short and ugly.

I've never been to Tumblr so I assume that the reputation it has is just overrated, right?

No website can be filled with so many fuck ups.

yeah, I know they changed him to make him look perfect and just a victim of these evil mutineers, but that's the thing, he really wasn't smart or a good diplomat in the books.

The worst was when they argued about using wildlings in the NW and said "If the WW comes knocking surely they'll stand with us, but what if it's Tormund coming in with 10 thousands raiders"? and jon said like "Then we'll find out where they stand" and left.

That's not something you want to do. I don't know if he was jsut tired of arguing (doesn't matter, keep doing it that's your job) or if he wanted to have the last word of the discussion by going all "MIC DROP!"? But for them, Jon was telling them "Well we'll take the chance, either they stand with us against tormund, or they open the gate for them and the NW will be a thing of the past."

Not a good thing to chance on.

I ship Arya and Jaqen:

ArJa

Arya/Jaqen

>No website can be filled with so many fuck ups.

>said the guy posting on 4chin

different kind of fuckup, but pretty much same ratio.

But we've never even met Willas and barely know anything about him, what the fuck do they have to build on to write literally hundreds of fanfics involving him?

>there are 186 fanfics about this on ao3
>40 explicit
>59 mature

Get me off this planet

Here be Mindtrick Queen!

hnggg
now she only needs fangs or horns

>jonerys is canon
>Sandor doesn't go to Winterfell so sansan BTFO
>creepyship gets executed
>Sansa needs Bran to figure out Littlefinger is slimy

Sansafags BTFO

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>mfw the Witcher 3 is two years old yet /wtc/ at /vg/ is still more active than /got/

When will the fatfuck release TWOW

I, too, cannot wait for TWOW so that we can add more cuckoldry to the big list.

This year, get ready for a book already spoolied, yeah.

So many things will be different. The characters have the same fate in both show and books, but the paths they take are considerably different.

How long until after the release of TWOW will he realize that he actually needs at least two more books to wrap it up?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

b-but MUH MINDTRICKS

GRRM's going senile he doesn't really realize what's happening anymore.

Why do you think he fail at deadlines year after years after years yet he's still confident everytime when he announce the book is probably coming at this or that date?

He's jsut out of it.

She will die right?

probably.
it's the only member of the axis-of-good who can die without pissing off anyone because no one cares about her.

they'll kill her to keep the "See, anyone can die! even good guys!" meme going without actually killing an important character.

I am being 100% serious right now, when George finishes TWOW, he is going to take a year-long break, hell maybe even a year and a half break from writing anything ASOIAF-related. It will be a glorious period of wonderful blog posts. Then of course it will take at least 8 more years after that to finish ADOS.

>Wildcards again
I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT YOU FAT FUCK. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THIS SERIES FOR NEARLY 14 YEARS.

GRRM's never finishing ados.
tWoW is likely, ados, never.

Do you see GRRM living for another decade? Do you see him pushing 80?

Gandolfini died at freaking 52.
GRRM is 68 and if we count 2 years for TWOW and 8 for ADOS that brings him at 78.

And he doesn't jsut need to be alive, he needs to be healthy enough.

It's never happening.

TWOW probably, ADOS never.
And I say probably, we never know what happens. People die without warning all the time. You might wake up a month from now and hear about his death, and that's it.

>these last pictures of maisie
she's not helping herself.