Let's be honest, we all know how this will end

Let's be honest, we all know how this will end.

Stop blaming the jews for all your problems.

Literally "white man keeping me down" menatality.

Probably, I still hold on to some hope for tonight and more for Trump. Even if we lose, we still have our selves. The revolution starts with you and me. Let shit keep going down. French presidential election should turn up the heat on the globalists though we will lose in the second round. AfD and SD should make gains. Never, ever give up.

You aren't going anywhere anglo boy , you were, are and always will be our personal bitches, now spread your legs to receive more immigrants or as we call them "refugees"

Literally the pot calling the kettle black

When you control the media, you control the world.

>Blames the Jews for Brexit failing

Okay I know this is Sup Forums or whatever but seriously, bro, seriously, bro, seriously.

Poor Jews. I admire their strength through all these empty accusations.
Quote this post if you're a strong Jew who doesn't afraid of anything.

(((You)))

You forgot Netanyahu among the pro-Trump Jews

You are a delusional man. That'll only bring you frustation.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
6 Points star, Lion Of Judah

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAJAHAJAAJHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAAJAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHA GET FUCKED

With the end of humanity?

Yep.

>Jews dindu nuffin goyimsan

You know except for the fact that we just want to live in peace by ourselves, where as black people choose to live in white america but then complain about white people being in america

>Be a typical Jew
>Be very racist against Arabs
>Want US to kill Arabs in the Middle East for you
>Advocate importation of hundreds of thousands of likely terrorists into US
>Wait for inevitable attack
>Help direct American anger toward killing Arabs in the Middle East for you

Nah, Muslims are a proxy army for Jews and have been for a thousand years. They use them to destroy because that is what they do.

See: Jews opening the gates of Spain to the Muslim hordes.

B-But the polls that Sup Forums posted said Leave had the lead...s-surely Trump will win, at least? People are saying he's behind in the polls and going broke but Sup Forums assures me they're just s-shills...

>choose to live in black america
i'm confused as to how you came to that conclusion

>most of europe cucked
>brexit failed
>things looking grim for trump
>shitskin babies now outnumber white babies here

we did this to ourselves. all we had to do was listen

What

>oy vey! Brexit will be a huge blow to our banks!
>you goys better vote stay, or you'll loose your pension!

Lurk more you stupid Fuck. You make me ashamed to be jap

idiot

>le jewish conspiracy

All you people have is memes and then wonders why noone takes you seriously.

There was a reason the backlash on this man was so harsh. All it takes is a few brave souls to start an avalanche.

|
|>
|
|

NICE SHITPOST SHOLOMO

I don't even like trump and I had to ban the Washington Post from my newsfeed after they got so hysterical over him. Multiple Salon-tier headlines every day.

BASED JEWISH GHOST

Yeah, what we need is control over all the TV stations, movie studios, and publishing houses. That's the only way to get power.

An avalanche of what? All that asshole did was get the confederate flag taken down and help the libs.

Any country you go to, chances are that some of the richest people are Jews. Even here in Fucking peru. Theyre such a small chunk of the population, yet are somehow always part of the elite business class; regardless of the country you're in
>inb4 muh hard work
Really makes you think....

>1 post by this ID

Anytime the libs throw a shitfit like that, you know you're on the right track.

I blame them for feminism at the very least.

Just ask yourself why the Bible exists in the first place. Why did so many rules need to be written down and for Moses to pretend that there was a God who had given him the Ten Commandments that people were required to live by?

The Jews are so bad that they needed a huge set of rules written down for them to get them to act right. Only a people who are deeply depraved and degenerate at the core would need a book like the Old Testament written to control them.

But the difference is that the jews actually are conspiring against us

You made my day good sir.

Nuke Argentina

And like 80% of Israelis

LE JOOSE DID IT!!!!

im getting so tired of this non-stop anti-jew nonsense. Sup Forums literally blames them for every single thing that is wrong with the world. it's so pathetic it's not even funny

this