You often hear Americans say shit like "I'm 1/32 irish". But never german

You often hear Americans say shit like "I'm 1/32 irish". But never german.

Are Americans not proud of their german heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Texan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because we're not 1/32 german.

More like 1/4 or 1/2

Which is mostly people from the north east

every american is at least half german

>Being proud of being descended from cucks

I am but since it was my great grandparents that originally immigrated and I don't know anything about them I just call myself American

Because Germans assimilated better than any other non-Anglo ethnic group.

Americans of German descent, as with Americans of English descent, just see themselves as 'American'.

I'm a little more than half German.
I used to take pride in this but then you guys had to make me ashamed of my ancestry.

Fredericksburgers are 110% German.

I WISH, AMERICAN ISNT EVEN HALF WHITE

adenauer was a cuck for americans

to say you have german heritage, would be like if a turk said they were german; its redundant

Actually funnily enough I am 1/32 German. The rest is Italian and Ukrainian. My Ukrainian relatives mixed with Germans at some point back in the old country.

I hope to God there's no Arab blood in me on my Italian side.

Half German/ Half English though I'm sure both disown me at this point Master Race

OP, are you aware that the nationality that is most common in the United States is German? 26% of all Americans claim to be German or half-German.

I don't know what i am. If I were part German I would proudly say so. I really wish I knew my ancestry..

Its WW1 and WW2 propaganda perpetuated by the Anglo, that's why cucks like Trumps grandfather changed his 'Drumpf' to Trump

Also Americans are openly bigoted towards German culture more than any other, calling the language "pig language" and thinking everything that's German has something to do with Nazism

Its just Americans being cucks and hating their heritage

>Being proud of potatoes

Those tears were delicious when Mcgregor got BTFO by a spic

most people who are "irish" aren't really irish and just faked it (or their ancestors lied) because being part irish is popular because you both were meant to hate the british

Fuck my grandfathers btother was an SS officer. My grandfather was solider with the US. They pretended my grandfathers brother didn't exist after the war. They all came from Germany

If you're Sicilian you have Nigga genes. Watch True Romance.

I don't what you're talking about, I tell people that I'm german and english if asked. And I learned Deutsch in high school. And I have a german military jacket.

German, Irish, and Italian here.
Proud of them all.
Eat my cock boys.

>t. German cuckold

> I say it Op. It goes like this "I'm German-Irish-Scot and I'm a Texan."

German Scottish Irish here

Americans will literally report themselves as whatever appeals to them at any given time.

The number of English Americans dropped massively after 1980 as Americans discovered there were other countries in Yurop, and some of those countries had Americans too. They already knew about Eyerland and Eyetaly, but now that Germany wasn't full of Nazis and Commies anymore they could claim to be from there.

There are entire states full of Americans who, for whatever reason, claim to be Finnish or Norwegian or Swedish. They are mentally ill.

Two of my grandparents were born in silesia back in the 30's, but if I can't speak the language I won't brag about descent, Besides, to actual germans I'm just a lardburger anyhow.

I come from mostly German stock, fathers side moved from Germany to South Dakota and ran a farm, my great grandma whos still alive at 96 didn't speak English until she was like 15.

I'm proud of it. But most people don't go around all day every day talking about their ancestry like Euros think we do.

basically every american flag had german heritage after wc2014 on Sup Forums so take a guess

they all Chavs and Negros pretending anyways

the only heritage they have are Mexico and Somalia by now

Not much German ancestry at all here in the south. More English and Scots-Irish surnames than anything else as far as I can tell.

Yeah here is Canada people obsess over being a fraction Irish as well.

White Canadians and Americans need to just call themselves Canadians or Americans.

>White Americans just appeared out of thin air and did not one came from Europe! Ugh!

And that's why the south aren't cucks. kek, the South's the only good thing about america.

Euros are so full of themselves, enjoy the EUSSR and refugees I guess.

Because st paddys day
>lol kiss me im Irish
>lol i drink alot cuz im irish :p

I am proud of my German heritage. only cucks are ashamed to be a part of the master race

Texans brag about their German Heritage all the time. Maybe you just don't know enough Texans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Texan

>be supposedly Irish, Scottish, and German
>English surname

I don't know. It's possible it was switched from "Mc-whatever" at least. Probably do have Celt and German blood but maybe some English as well. A few other English surnames are in my family tree, like two grandmothers. My mom has a mick name though.

>They already knew about Eyerland and Eyetaly,

Gee, maybe that's because half of those people had parents and grandparents that literally came from Eyerland and Eyetaly and would constantly remind them of that fact.

There are whole german towns around Texas

Why are you hating, McNigger?

Most of the midwest is german.

You aren't even German. You're a Slav/shitskin mutt. The Americans are more German than you.

I'm 100% north-german

Texans are often proud Germans. Especially in places like Shiner and Brenham.

the average "German" American

Do you understand what I'm telling you? After ww2 there wasn't any Germans left.

Germanic genes are cuck genes

>proud of heritage
Spooked much, OP?

>let me tell you about your country

I'm from the South

We don't have German heritage here

Saying you're German in the US is like saying the sky is blue.

After their military was utterly destroyed. The anglos raped their women, the Americans raped their women and the Slavs. kek, there's no more Germans.

what are you? some kind of retard?

good riddance, right guys?

Why would anyone want to admit what percentage of a cuck they are

I'm a mutt, even split between German/Czech/Irish/Norwegian. Luckily that's pretty much the makeup of Wisconsin which is otherwise German.

You don't get any gibs for it so nobody cares. Irish is just something mystery meat whites claim on drinking holidays.

Please don't breed, thanks.

yeah like theres coming no rapefugees through mexico or islam countries into US

i rly hope you still think "they" will let Trump win and build some kind of Wall and not just install Hillarity and give every illegal a US passport after 2yers in the future

The South is basically the only part of the country that never experienced and real German immigration dumbass

That's what you'd want, Ahmed.

German has been the equivalent of Nazi or Communist for decades. We also had a much higher Irish immigration than German due to the famine.

No. That's what is good for humanity, you retarded piece of human garbage. You subhuman potato nigger. You idiotic piece of malformed meat.

Settle down, Slav boy.

Must suck being Irish

It is actually true, before WWI many Americans with German heritage were very proud of it, having their "own culture" like Italians and Chinese with little Italy and Chinatown, but after the War broke out, the general public couldn't trust citizens who are affected with the enemy, so they heavily discouraged the German-Americans, socially "blackmailing" them into renouncing they heritage and embracing the solely American heritage/culture

No, it doesn't.

you're one to talk, darkie. the Moors robbed and raped their way through Iberia. And we all know that made its way to cuckreland

I'm second generation. I used to be. I'd occasionally go to my parents attic when I lived with them and open an old chest. I would take out me great grandfathers old broken rifle and his journal. I'd flip through the pictures he drew and took. I'd look into his old canteen with a bullet hole in it, but no exit. A pack of playing cards, some still stuck together with long dried blood. And a pair of scuffed and well worn boots. I remember pleading with my grandmother to teach me german, but she resisted, insisting that I integrate completely with America. I took pride that he was a man that fought to unite his country and that his daughter worked as best she could to integrate her family into their new home.

I look at Germany now and I feel nothing but shame for him and for you.

I think you hate yourself mate, what with these refugees and all

My family has been in Texas for 130 years.

Most every white person here is either German or Czech by heritage.

>darkie
Holy fucking kek. You do realise us and the anglos have been interbreeding for ages right? We are almost identical. You yanks on the other hand, kek, you've all got some fucking ancestor that ride the black cock. Spics are actually considered white in america.

Im practically niggerspic pall, and you are a native African. Go home BLACK MAN

All human beings are more than 99% identical

|
|
>
|
|

I often say that I'm mostly German. Maybe you are talking to the wrong Americans

That's not true, tons of Americans are proud of their German heritage except you would never know since you don't live in fucking America.

i think German is right up there with Irish in terms of which country white Americans claim ancestry from.

I almost never hear British or English on the other hand, even though there are just as much as them as Germans/Irish.

What's funny about it is that this kind of persecution will never happen again in America but it's too fucked. What happened will never happen to Mexicans for example because they're and protected by the fed and the left. You'll never see spics anglicizing their names ifs it's even possible

I know plenty of americans who claim to be German or dutch american.

General rule of thumb is that unless they speak the language, or are at most a 3rd gen migrant, they're just american.

Most English Americans identify as "American" on the census because they've been here so long.

Only people to identify as English mostly are the Mormons in Utah for some reason.

I'm a bit under 1/2 German. The rest is English and Scottish.

Most people i know are proud, and vocal about it.

The World Wars?

Duh?

1/4 German
1/4 Norwegian
1/2 Chinese

Proud as fuck of my German heritage. Even if my great grandfather strangled his own brethren in WWII.

Also, this.

We went through a bit of a thing during and after specifically WW2 where we renamed towns that had Germanic names, people changed their surnames to sound less German, etc.

Identifying as German wasn't really en vogue after you tried to take over the planet and kill all the Jews.

Allegedly.

I'm half German half Irish. It's fantastic.

nice meme

>There are entire states full of Americans who, for whatever reason, claim to be Finnish or Norwegian or Swedish.

That's because those immigrants would all show up at once, and stick together in their towns. People liked clustering with their own. Every ethnicity did it. Out west whole towns sprang up to do to mass European immigration.

I tell people I am 3/4 German, because I am.

Cause I am American faggot all other nations are nothing to me

The upper midwest certainly is.

>Are Americans not proud of their german heritage?

It's just too common to be of note.

I'm German/English mongrel.

My wife's son is half German. She's from Somalia. Interesting mix. I tell people all the time.

Southerners had access to cheap Russian and Irish slaves, but would pay 4x the price for nigger slaves. They are turbo-cucks hiding behind their angsty flag. There should be zero niggers in North America. Their fetish ruined us.

1/4 Cherokee 3/4th German

my dad's half was full italian. mom's was some mix of British and Irish I'm pretty sure.

>88 replies

I'm half polish and half german with a german last name. I tell everyone that I'm German.

My surname is Hester so I have always assumed that I have at least a little bit of German ancestry.