Why won't Sup Forums admit these are mediocre and entirely gay?

Why won't Sup Forums admit these are mediocre and entirely gay?

Because memes, I guess

Forget that OP look at Legolas long ass hair

Holy shit what's wrong with their faces

Is that supposed to be Pippin

>muh infallible fantasy shit

That's the tail of the pony.

gave me a kek

because they're great films?

>mediocre
stop with the reddit vocabulary

They are mediocre, yes, but I don't pointlessly shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

If you actually think that The Fellowship is anything short of a masterpiece you can go and fuck off.

Yeah, I wish they would have used CGI instead of real midgets.

Fucking idiot

It genuinely is a masterpiece, I think its an insult to the franchise that it gets lumped in with Star Wars and Harry Potter etc. when it is so massively superior. Don't get me wrong, I like most of the Star Wars films but the quality between it and Lord of the Rings isn't even close.

dubs wasted on such pleb imbeciles

Care to elaborate on why we're wrong?

nobody is going to argue that they aren't entirely gay but to say they are mediocre movies is just straight bait posting

He can't, because he's only used to shitposting and spouting memes like "kino" and such, without real opinion
Fuck off and die

You can spot the doubles in several scenes, doesn't make the movies any less of a masterpiece. What's next - you're gonna complain about the shitty CGI here and there?

Woman detected.

Do you faggots have any idea how complicated the movie was to film, character size and actor size IRL and shit like that.

Yeah, its not that visually perfect, but still looks better than every movie today.

You know we can do these things on the computer nowadays?

This was done 17 years ago
Simulating fire wasn't even possible back then.

Where as if i have digital characters i can just sit there and shoot it

I believe you. The fire looks fake like a shitty game.

I guarantee you OP didn't see this shit while originally watching the movie but found it le upboated on Reddit.

>like a shitty game
I wouldn't know, I'm not a virgin who plays video games.

Lotrfags are cancer
You all act thirteen

Gay again
This

>You all act thirteen
>proceeds to post an obvious shitpost without the least bit of substance
What did he mean by this?

Thanks for this thread OP it shows how underage and legitantely autistic this board is for praising these shitflicks.

If you don't like lotr you aren't white

Why are lotrfags so fucking sensitive about these nerdy bland films

>all this whining ITT

>pathetic roasties using gay as an insult because they think that will pass them off as men
>all they're really doing is identifying themselves because of their psychological incompatibility with concepts such as brotherhood and loyalty which they can only interpret through sexuality
>the idea of a man interested in something more important than fucking them is too baffling to try and comprehend so they just decide they must be gay
SAD!

Fellowship is the only decent one

wow lord of the rings fans are embarassing, shit is confirmed faggot core.

All these redditor replies you've caused are hilarious, Sup Forums is always wrong.

You're just a Sup Forums who posts on Sup Forums

Many such cases

>nu/tv/ hates LotR
>hates Avatar
>hates Aliens, praises Alien 3
>praises the Star Wars prequels
>defends pro-religious faggotry

Only good thing about trump becoming president is better music for the next couple years and you contrarians changing your tune.