ITT: Bandwagoners are 99% of their fanbase

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population
youtube.com/watch?v=GRmwV9OnFbc
espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012/sort/homePct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambeau_Field#Seating_capacity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This. There are so many bandwagon Packer and Steeler fans with 0 ties to the cities and they never get shit for it

Appleton, WI.
Stay mad, stay fat, OP.

Seahawks fans are 100% bandwagoners

>tfw had a good anal beating

Fun game to play is to ask Pack/Steelers fans what connection they have to the city.

Bonus Round is to ask them to point to where it even is on a map.

>stay fat
Just like Wisconsin, right?

Us wiscofags play the same game with anyone we see wearing a cowcucks jersey.

920 reporting in

That's just by the volume of their success. It's not like people from Wisconsin don't support them.

To be fair Greeen Bay is a glorified truck stop with a population barely big enough to fill Lambeau. If they didn't have bandwagoners the team would have folded in the 1920s, like it almost did irl before the Bears gave them money.

But most Seahawks fan live in WA State.

262 masterrace here

As a Steelers fan from Colorado I hate that shit. People trying to figure out if your a bandwagoning faggot. My family is from Western PA and sent me a bunch of Steelers/penguins/pirates gear growing up. I've watched the team since kordell Stewart was the qb, and could have switched to rooting for the broncos with nobody batting an eye

I remember their facebook fanpage has around 200k followers in 2011, but then it exploded to 5 million in 2013

Cool story, but can you point to Pittsburgh on a map? If you had googlemaps loaded up, would you be able to zoom right into the location of Heinz Field without any hesitation or searching?

They also never gave a shit about the xecucks until they got good

>social media becomes a larger part of EVERYONE'S life
>see engagement and likes for pages explode with that growth in popularity

Most teams saw similar spikes in that timeframe.

Have you ever been to wisco? this is coming from someone that lives in illinois, their love of packers is fanatical.

People outside of wisco are bandwagoners.

and fudgepacker fans in IL need to be shot.

It's literally right next to the Monongahela

Has any other team in the NFL been forced to switch conferences after the merger?

>and fudgepacker fans in IL need to be shot.
I live in the Chicago suburbs and there's a shit load of them in the tri-city area. Literally wtf

The Seacucks had been dormant since their 2005 superb owl. And so their boost in popularity was mainly thanks to the rising stars in Wilson, Sherman, and le skittles man Lynch. They caught America's attention and with that comes bandwagoners

Nearly everyone who's lived for a while in Wisconsin considers Green Bay their hometown team, even if they don't live anywhere near the city itself. The majority of the state's population lives to the south end of the state, and making the pilgrimage up to the Bay is practically sacred.

Yeah that's something. As a comparison, the Burrs are the "pride and joy of Illinois", but I've seen plenty of Colts and Rams fans in central and southern areas of the state.

Southern il might as well be St Louis

I only met one Bears fan and two Vikings fans in my town growing up, and two of the three were from/had family out of state. But for the most part, the only way you avoided being a Packer fan was by ignoring sports entirely. It's definitely a part of the state's identity. Fair-weather fans just don't exist in Wisconsin. It'd be unheard of to see other teams represented with any significant volume up here.

Any team that """travels well"""
Steelers, Packers, Patriots, Cowboys (when they're having a good season)

who 214 here

He's a big guy

why do people care so much about being from the city if all the players come from all over the country? hell, they come from all over the world in most other sports

>you must live in the city of the team you cheer for
Kys

As a gb fan in LA with family ties actually to the city, its fucking annoying to see so many spics as gb fans

I make fun of for bandwagoning and not only do they not know where gb is, they can't point out the state of wisconsin. Serious

You guys know there are lots of Cubs and Bulls fans in Southern Wisconsin, right? Border people are bandwagon fags. It's just natural.

Hawk fan since 06. Live in Vegas. Checkmate, atheist!

people unironically live in Wisconsin?

Who /Milwaukee/ here??

Ya boi, godspeed pack.

Gb is a white man's team

Spics belong to cowshits

I'm from Evanston, but I've been back and forth across the border and it's easy to see that border regions are just massive bandwagon zones. Same thing goes with the Indiana border.

>People unironically live in x state?
Yes. Retard

literally figuratively and metaphorically why?

The Cubs are unironically milwaukee's team.

>mfw im a packers fan
>mfw im in NC with no connections to Green Bay
i promise im not a bandwagoner guise......

North Side Chicago has more than twice as many people as the entire city of Milwaukee. And that's not counting all the pro-Cubs suburbs. Milwaukee is a Cubs colony, nothing more. You used to be a Bulls colony too, but now the Bulls suck so you regained a little pride.

>no Jordy
>no Daniels
>relying on 1st NFL ham tackles
>only reason they (falcon) didn't win owl is choke

There's a reason your not hearing a lot from pack fans

NFL Bandwagon Division
Packers
Patriots
Steelers
Cowboys

Wisconsin is like a shittier version of Indiana, and I live in the shithole of Indiana. Fuck the Colts and their pill popping owner, they're ruining Luck's career.

Nah the south is by far fatter than any of the Midwest states.

Packerfags are just as fairweather as anyone, they've just been good for so long it's difficult to tell. Before Favre showed up Lambeau was regularly below 100% capacity on game days.

same

IL stateline fag here can confirm
People in my city cant decide on which chicago baseball team they want to cheer for

fans will never tell you about that time they almost moved to St Louis because no fans existed prior to 2001

Recalls when team was so bad there was the potential to move them to Kansas City. Then Lemieux bought the team and Crosby became Jesus on skates.

Patriots

Wisconsin is the 20th most populated state in the Union, it has a greater population than Denmark

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

They weren't forced, they jumped at the opportunity because they were tired of getting their shit pushed in by the Broncos and raiders every year

>2017
>complaining about bandwagoners
sure sign of being mad

>fairweather
>below 100% capacity

>sell out every game for since 1959
>sell out every game throughout the 70s and 80s when they made the playoffs ONCE in a town of 50,000 at the time and a capacity stadium of 70,000

It must really suck to have such an inferiority complex to lie and hate about the only team in American sports that is on par with the Yankees in terms of greatness and mystique

I only like em cause I love Aaron Rodgers. Once he retires I'll never watch em

More fairweather than bandwagon but it's the same thing desu

t. Chicagoan who watches real sports

d e s u
e
s
u

Born in Sacramento, my parents are both from Wisconsin, my first memory is the Packers winning XXXI, I remember how happy my entire family was very vividly even though I was 4 years old. My first real memory of football is watching the faggot 49ers beat us in the NFC divisional game even though it was clear Jerry Rice fumbled the fucking ball and if there was instant replay we would have won. Most of the kids at my school were Niner fans and they never let me hear the end of that fucking game. I live in Milwaukee now so I think the last thing anyone could call me is a bandwagoner even though I was born in Northern California

youtube.com/watch?v=GRmwV9OnFbc

my shit state has 0 professional sports team faggot

Selling all your tickets is not the same thing as filling out the stadium, user

I like the Baltimore ravens and I've watched the wire like 3 times.

ayo hol up

how you be at 105% capacity?
how you be lettin two niggas with tickets to the same seat at the game?
aint that causing no problems?

>I'm a mad as fuck fan of a pleb franchise that I have to post BS stats from a cherry picked year in order to cope with my inferiority as a person
>Actually believing that Cleveland, Tennessee, Houston, Jacksonville, and Tampa had a higher % attendance in 2008

Nice source you got there

Top fucking wew

Couldn't get all the way to Minnesota

Bandwagoner

>cherry picked
espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2012/sort/homePct
Here you go user, look at any year between 2008 and 2012. I'd say ESPN is a pretty valid source, especially since they have no reason to lie, and if anything they'd protect their small town charm darling.

>y-you're facts don't align with mine! You're wrong!

kys

GB attendance is at 116.5% capacity, with an avg attendance of 70,805, but Lambeau had a capacity of 72,928 in 2007.
Hmmm so one game they must have had like 90,000, and another 60,000 to make that average make sense. It really does make me think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambeau_Field#Seating_capacity

12 teams have above 100% capacity, despite the NFL having one of its worse years in decades in terms of viewership and interest

Nice (((source))) once again. (((ESPN))) isn't the world wide leader in sports for nothing

Post your stats then

Wow, gay

what the hell is wrong with being a bandwagon fan.
their job is to play well, so why should i reward horrible play?
being faithful to a team of players that will bail to any team that pays them more = you are a cuck

I think what you're describing is a "Fairweather Fan".

Hey dumbshit, """sellouts""" don't equal actual attendance. You're obviously new as fuck so let me explain it again: Before Favre showed up and literally saved that shithole of a franchise Lambeau had thousands of empty seats on game day.
That's just a fact.

Not to mention they played 2 games a year in Milwaukee because literally no one wanted to go to Green Bay. That's a really ugly fact that Packerfags love to ignore. Lambeau is sooo great yet for some reason they played 25% of their home games in a fucking baseball stadium lmao.

And capacity back then was only 56k you underage pleb. They only expanded after Favre brought them back to prominence. Do your fucking homework.

I do like a nice baseball stadium for some reason. I think it might be just how open it is.

you've never been to Green Bay, have you?

They actually played 2-4 games at Milwaukee county stadium until 94. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the supposedly legendary stadium that they often chose to play half their home games halfway across the state.

DELETE

packtards BTFO

>is literally known for cheese and sausage
>calls anywhere else fat

>No peehawks
Ya dun goof'd

Whoa there, I've been to both and Indiana is a much bigger piece of shit state. Absolutely nothing there with Indianapolis being a giant shanty town of a city

Pittsburgh is easy as fuck to find on a map.

>follow three giant rivers
>oh look 3 riv- Heinz field

weightclass babby

Packers fan calling others fat

Indiana is worse than Wisconsin by far. Absolutely depressing state

Lol what? I'm from Beloit and Packer fans are the most unbandwagon fans in football. They wear their Rodger jerseys in 20 degree weather, sweep the snow off their $300 bench seats, beat their spouses to a pulp when their team loses, pass down tickets from generation to generation, throw corny white trash football parties with decorations, paint their cars green and yellow etc.

They would stab a FIB for a chance to sit at Lambau if the Packers were having a 0-16 season. You're out of your mind.

>implying the Cowboys aren't THE premier bandwagon team

Grandpa drove through Green Bay once, we've been a Packers family of owners ever since

This. Spics and niggers are all over the Cowboys when they're good here. Every time.

>tfw the fucking Utah jazz are the only major professional sporting option within 5 hrs of you

Heh, I forgot they did this