If you didn't knock himout, then you didn't' do your job. Both of them lost

If you didn't knock himout, then you didn't' do your job. Both of them lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIpHuJNod3s
youtube.com/watch?v=jKLukIsBM6I
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0Clz1KSxA
youtube.com/watch?v=iOmsu26nZuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those aren't the rules, you stupid fuck.

I guess Mayweather has 40+ losses

fuck man you sound so fucking tough on an anonymous image forum

"Get out there and hurt him. But for fucks sake: Do Not Knock Him Out."

youtube.com/watch?v=QIpHuJNod3s

Go back to 15 rounds and GGG would have knocked him out and would have been a great fight.

12 rounds destroyed boxing.

canelo won that fight
ggg's stamina is impressive though

Canelo not only did not win that fight he lost it as evidenced by him spending 80% of his ring time backing up and the other 20% getting punched in the face.

when did they change the rules of boxing so that you only have to spend the entire time attacking without getting knocked out to win?
canelo defended more effectively, had better counters and combinations

>canelo defended more effectively
Weird he was punched so many more times.

I had it 6-6 but was willing to see 7-5 in favor of GGG. Cousin didn't see it live so he downloaded the fight and said Canelo won 7 or 8 rounds.
Told him he was crazy, and he said that he has been watching the rounds on repeat and slo-mo.

He gave Canelo 1,2,3,5,10,11,12 and possibly 4.

Is he crazy or does watching live not the best way to view this objectively?

Has anyone gone back and rewatched.

I did. Canelo didn't win more than four.

Your cousin is a chicano, thus his opinion is disregarded.

Neither of them lost. It was a draw. Boxing is ine of the few sports where draws are acceptable

No it didnt. 10 rounds incoming and i support it. Get rid if corruption and tomato cans and boxing would make a huge comeback

Jabbed more times. Canelo landed more power punches on fewer attempts

He's retarded, clearly it was 10-2 to Canelo

>canelo defended more effectively

LOL. You clearly have not EVER been ANY good at boxing. GGG's stamina is NOT much better than Canelo's as some believe. Canelo just burned TONS of energy. He was RUNNING away... He would move MORE DISTANCE, over a SHORTER period of time. Then GGG would slowly cut off the ring, not expending the same amount of energy. Then Alvarez would try to duck/dodge punches any time GGG threw a feint, he was using so much energy on the ropes doing NOTHING. Sure, every once in a while he got a nice counter punch in, and had some "flashy" combos. (Flashy in quotes because that's what a casual calls them, but your average innercity boxing gym probably has at least 1 guy who can throw prettier combos).

Overall, GGG did MUCH more damage. Which is the #1 criteria for grading boxing. It isn't hard to make someone miss when you bite on every single feint and don't throw any punches yourself. For fucks sake, your average amateur boxer could make Canelo miss every punch for a round if ALL he was going to do was jump back everytime he saw canelo do as much as twitch his shoulder. But he would be DEAD tired after a round or two.... hmmm sounds familar...

CORRECT

Half jap half white, but ok.

spoken like a true amateur
you probably thought mcgreggor was going to win too

CASUAL. Damage is not a #1 criteria. Clean punching is. The dmg caused is far less important than landing clean. Little g fans want to give him credit for having a good chin. Than is irrelevant in scoring. "dmg" is only taken into account when there are big clear effects, knockdowns, legs buckling, wobbling. Neither guy was ever hurt in any clear way.

>Both said they were gonna knock one another out
>they don't

Phony's, the both of them

When will the mma casuals who came across from MayGreggor fight leave? Constant aggression doesn't somehow mean you win by default

>Neither guy was ever hurt in any clear way.
Well then, who won?
>all three judges saw it differently
Why is that?
>Could be that it was tough call, could be corruption.
Well if the judging could be corrupt, why didn't either of the fighters push for a knockout?
>Well they both know the payday is guaranteed, so both just wanted to just avoid risk of being carried out or severely injured because judges decisions are often controversial and lead to bigger money rematches.

And now you know why boxing is dying.

fuck man you're not from this anonymous image forum

>Damage is not a #1 criteria. Clean punching is. The dmg caused is far less important than landing clean. Little g fans want to give him credit for having a good chin. Than is irrelevant in scoring. "dmg" is only taken into account when there are big clear effects, knockdowns, legs buckling, wobbling. Neither guy was ever hurt in any clear way.

I agree, but GGG landed more shots and was backing up Canelo for most of the fight. Canelo arguably had the biggest 2 or 3 punches of the night. Your own argument supports GGG.

There's a reason why everyone thinks GGG won with the exceptions of a couple of guys on Sup Forums, one corrupt judge, Oscar, and Canelo's mom.

ggg was aggressive constantly but mainly landing jabs, canelo was rolling/blocking/dodging almost all of the power shots coming from ggg
i could see 7-5 either way or a draw but i personally value effective defence over aggression so I'd say canelo 7-5
still impressed that ggg kept up the aggression basically the whole time without slowing down even with the power punches he ate

The boxing is dying meme is the go to cry of a fan boy who didn't get their way.

siting combubox = opinion discarded.

Are Jabs worth 1 point and power punches worth 2?

How in the fuck did GGG survive that massive punch to the chin?
His whole head spun around like a fucking owl, what a machine.

It was big drama show

He received several really fucking hard hits like that in the head like nothing, it was the body hits the ones that were actually hurting him / slowing him down for a moment.

>

>s-stats don't count
>all the experts are wrong
>everyone who watched the fight is a casual
>my girl Adalaide had it right

lol you're delusional

stats. You mean one guy at ringside with a lap top pushing buttons when he THINKS he saw a punch land.

rules shmules

>GGG's stamina is unimpressive
>yet Canelo was gassed rounds 5-10

why would you value defense over aggression? swinging your body all over the place and using footwork to evade totally non committal jabs is not a winning exchange for the defender's stamina.

And being up against the ropes the whole fight certainly isn't a good gameplan

>it's all perception man, it's all about who you think landed more punches

>I can better tell what landed or not based on this 360p choppy stream then a bunch of autists with ringside seats who do this for a living

A bunch. nope 1 guy.

>The system calls for two operators. Each operator watches one of the two fighters and has access to four keys, corresponding to jab connect, jab miss, power punch connect, and power punch miss.

Why do you insist on being retarded?

Nope. Put 500 on Mayweather bud. Told everyone I knew not to watch the fight because Mayweather would carry McGregor around then KO him. That is exactly what happened.

You don't know what a clean punch is then. GGG was landing way more of them all night. Clean punches cause DAMAGE. Canelo was getting clipped all night. Why does not a single person involved in the sport have Canelo winning the fight?

Oh right, because he LOST. Deal with it beaner.

well now that makes all the difference in the world. one guy per fighter at ringside with a lap top pushing buttons when he THINKS he saw a punch land is very scientific and infallible.

>all this mental gymnastics just to be wrong

I would say about 85% of sentient life on this planet had GGG winning that fight, including professional boxers and analysts, none of which your basement dwelling ass is

actually it was a draw. i get that little g fans are upset. They did predict early KOs because of that scary power...that canelo laughed off.

I remember quite clearly Canelo cucks thinking the same thing

Good thing Oscar picked the judges to save you spics the embarrasment

>tfw guy from my hometown killed a guy and 15 round fights and boxing on network television in one night

He posts an image of canelo rolling a little g right, lol.

Here's one with canelo's eyes swelling kek

>take 208 shots to the head
>get boo'd by a Mexican majority crowd
>the absolute hovel that is Canelo

Imagine being a fan of this guy ahahahah

He still can't find a pic of Little g landing....
yes yes, eyes very swollen just look at how the swelling magically recovered post fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=jKLukIsBM6I

You can't even see his eyes cause Canelo has a fucking hat on shading them LMAO

Meanwhile GGG's face is clean as fuck

Here's another

>t-the sweat just appeared out of the air!

Canelo fans everyone

Hold this L spic

Should I keep going?

so another miss
yes little g had a very clean face.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0Clz1KSxA
muh jabs

>another miss
>sweat clearly knocked off Alvarez
>video you linked has everyone in the comments saying GGG won
>GGG's face looked like he got in a slapping match at most

You are really hurting your argument here lmao

Have another

I'm sure you'll get over the pain of little g getting further exposed if you do.

He has to examine that picture like the zapruder film to claim it connects.

I don't get the point of arguing really, it was a good fight GGG was the aggressor through most of it, Canelo played back and used the ropes. I think most people thought GGG came through the victor but judging boxing is retarded.
It would be funny if they went to a godawful system like how the BCS was. You have people who bought the PPV vote, have some sort of computer recording but also factor in a number of judge's opinions. The fans voting would encourage the underdog in terms of popularity to go for the KO.

>posts picture of the guy who got his orbital broken by GGG

Lol

I don't know what you're saying but have another

fans voting would just become a popularity contest and be more corrupt. Increasing the number of judges would be better.

little g gets smacked around and backed up by a blow up welter and his fans celebrate like he wasn't exposed....

>backed up
>Canelo on the ropes the whole fight to the point Canelo fans were saying it was his strategy

I'm being trolled at this point

I'm a complete neutral. I streamed the fight AD free and still felt cheated.

MMA is vastly superior. It has relevant weightclasses and belts. A plethora of talented and hungry fighters. Diverse body types and styles. It has white stars, black stars, brazillian stars, even women who become stars and draw an audience. They don't have to have a protracted negotiation over several months to make a fight people want to see. And most importantly: MMA HAS DECISIVE FINISHES.

Things continue like this: MMA will EAT boxing.

Pic related was on basic cable the same night as Canelo/GGG and was a thousand times more satisfying.

i was talking about brook you dope.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOmsu26nZuY
EXPOSED

He broke Brook's eye socket you absolute mong

How will mma eat boxing when its been in decline for years? TUF barely cracks 200k-300k views when it used to get millions. UFC on Fox is regularly hitting record low viewership. it could once depend on 4m+ now struggles to break 2m. UFC ppv buys at record lows this year and the only reason its not on a 4 years of staight decline is because conor and rousey propped up their numbers the last 2 years and they are temporary. even the ufc video games which once sold 4m copies now barely sell 1m. MMA's cheerleader media doesn't tell you whats actually happening.

NFL ratings are in decline too. So is hollywood box office. Business model is changing. Soon theatres will be nearly gone. NFL revenue will shrink by half. Tickets will go from $150 to $40. PPV fights will be streamed for $8 not $100. Young people know how to stream fights for free and watch NFL highlights or game replay ad-free. Same as they know how to torrent new movie as soon as screener or DVD is on piratebay. Actor, fighter, football star won't be multi-millionaire because only thing that made them worth that much in the first place was captive audience made that way by jewtricks.

Because they are just getting too greedy, just like hollyjew. You aren't going to sell two PPV cards a month and a new videogame reskin every year. The fighters and execs aren't all going to be muli-millionaires. Millennials don't have that kind of disposable income to *waste* But MMA is relevant. It's part of the culture and people give a shit. It just isn't going to sell until they put it on a streaming device for $8 and less advertisement. The ratings for no-name cards they put on basic cable will always be low. Ratings for fights that matter will always be high, but you have to sell it reasonably priced because you're competing with acestream and piratebay who get you the stream and the replay for free.

>actor, fighter, football star won't be multi-millionaire
Fucking good. They don't deserve all that money.

if you didn't score it for ggg you're an idiot

the 2 highest rated TUF seasons in the past 5 years were ones with women

millions of people watch boxing and mma online illegally

millions watched GGG/Canelo illegally on YOUTUBE alone

I watched it on twitch

>Pic related was on basic cable the same night as Canelo/GGG and was a thousand times more satisfying.

>post picture of literal gay sex

The problem with mma is that its a jack of all trades sport, so your poor paper champions cant survive more that 2 to 3 years before getting a kick to the head or a rear naked chocke, you cant have a strong chin against a kick to the head. Fuck theres no defense for that. So its just randomness and luck

And i love that mma fags think that their man humping defense is more legit, when in every guetto the biggest combat sport is having a bunch of friends to jump other assholes and knifes.

should be though

Your cousin is a moron that doesn't know how to score a fight. Canelo lost the first, and the third, and the 11th

>Oh right, because he LOST. Deal with it beaner
everyone who thought it was a draw is a meixcan

>implying mexicans dont like GGG more

Look, GGG clearly won.

So big question is, could he fight McGregor, or would that be too risky?

I think McGregor is the guy to beat in boxing with Floyd gone.

>I think McGregor is the guy to beat in boxing with Floyd gone.

you are a fucking idiot

Because boxing has become a complete joke and people like ODLH don't give a fuck about the sport and just destroy it to save their golden goose.

Corruption killed boxing, when it was starting to come back, and honestly I'm done with this sport after 10 years of this shit happening

Not really as crazy as the draw judge giving Canelo 7. That was his worst round. Even 118-110 have GGG that one.

Actually thought Canelo would get knocked out after 7 but he recovered well and won some late ones.

it was 115-113 or 116-112 GGG and if you disagree you DKSAB

>that reach around punch

Why do you want the poor paddy to get brain damage so badly?

He might be, but so are you since everyone gave Canelo the third and eleventh rounds.

Stupid. My guy didn't win therefore it was corrupt. Sane people watching it after cooling down agree it was a close fight

I'm Mexican and GGG won

Chavez sr, Hopkins and Morales had Canelo winning. Hearns thought it was a draw.

>Canelo lost the first, and the third, and the 11th

Why to people still pay attention to all these manlet fight?
The last Heavyweight fight was so much more entertaining.

He won those rounds, you can maybe give the third but he won the 1st and 11th clearly.

They were both throwing pillows because they both want the rematch, ya got worked marks!

He won more clearly than against Jacobs in this fight, we all saw the fight.
The sane people know that an 110-118 canelo scorecard is nothing but corruption, and there was a clear winner.

fuck off chicano

I'm a Mestizo

11th was clearly Canelos even when watching live. Even the judge who has GGG winning have it to the Mexican.

Upon watching the fight again, easy enough to find a torrent, Canelo won the first pretty handedly too. Watching live I had GGG taking it.