>people

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quality post, my friend

What's the context? Even our most wild ghettos are cleaner than that image...

S..same as always.

it's just after the market before the cleaner goes.
you don't have chinatown or minoryty ghettos like boston or Jewyork in burgerland?

Nigger stabbed another nigger on a train here in Chicago today.

1/2

Good luck understanding the text/eboonics

2/2

paris is a literal dump, dirtiest city ive ever been to

niggers arent human

>visiting friend in Norway
>Oslo is filled with fucking muslims
>his home city i have seen 1 African
What is it with these people and capitals?

They really should be quarantined.

>people
stop lying to yourself

It's a psy-op to destroy national and ethnic identities.

>Thanks Boomers.

i fucking hate, read: Hate, how niggers constantly say "baka"

Your countrymen literally go insane when they arrive in Paris and are hit with the smell of piss , muslim sweat, nigger cum and gypsie scammers: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

youre a baka

>Niggers in france ? Africa !
>Niggers in USA ? Afro-Muricain !

Why USA why ... when will you finish your god damn "FrenchBashing" ?

>baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka

I've got nothing against france. You just need a new jean d'arc.

no worries, we still know burgers have it worse
but youre getting closer and closer with each passing day

>french need a woman to save them
says a lot

so you really think what's happend in France is worst than other country ?

Specialy in Russia / Sweden / UK ?

Because burgers have been dealing with niggers since we could purchase them. Niggers are a problem yes, but we do an amazing job at keeping them gentrified out of our lands and stuck in their ghettos.
>inner city projects have mud huts
they do tho, thats standard black people culture.

that picture is retarded and can only be unironically posted by stormcucks who know nothing of European history (i.e. a Mexican intellectual)

from top of my head eve Hemingway in his: Sun also rises, commented about how Paris was entire world in small; about how one could see Argentina, Ghana and China in space of few city blocks.

Said the poland guys who need French/UK 2 times to save his own anus.

>doesn't believe in divine intervention

Perhaps before our lives are over, you will.

Dont take polish bait its probably not even cooked; you'll get sick eating raw meat

god only knows how it is in france since you banned census
i was making a joke

the city of love got turned into the city of Mogadishu

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nice mate.

I know. Only bantz, my friend.

>quit job

They just can't help themselves.

Just Paris being Paris.

I live in Bucharest, and yet it didn't take long before I got disgusted by the outer city (inside the innermost ring it's pretty ok looking).

For once, I'm glad Bucharest isn't Little Paris anymore....

This

niggers be niggers

I see French wogs, not white nordic aryans like me.

Niggers are savages

Polish are basically Euro niggers

French aren't fucking white. A fucking German is whitening the place up but they aren't Nordic Aryans like me./

Well fuck

We do the same here. In paris the niggers stay in the Suberb of Paris. Same shit mate.

I know how the USA works only by what the TV/Media said.

So how could you said in France is the worst place, if you don't live here. Please help me to understand your point.

Who cares? French have nigger blood anyway.

>capital = givmedats
>country side = killed and buried

pierre, let me help you understand since i can see youre confused.
you see, for centuries france and especially paris was hailed as the center of culture, everything fashionable and nice, probably came from paris.
for other nations, who got accustomed to such state of things, taught in history classes, your current fall is simply shocking.

>1 nigger is little

We barely have any niggers in Bucharest, and the first one (and only one) I saw was at the polytechnical university.

>implying africans would have built that sort of infrastructure themselves

>you see, for centuries france and especially paris was hailed as the center of culture, everything fashionable and nice, probably came from paris.
LOL no French are hairy mongrel wog niggers

Kinda like the Polish

You right, who care about your country who care about the sandniggers & niggers.

it's the same shit in your country mate ...

>allowing niggers into universities
LOL KEKS

This. Negros build huts with shit

French are mongrel wogs who have no real culture other than that the Aryans gave them.

Well, at least he didn't have a gun...

canadians will never ever come close to australians, even romanians are better shitposters

>>allowing niggers into universities
>LOL KEKS
We only take in rich nigger sons of politicians from countries like Ghana, etc. who pay a lot and then their parents order military hardware from us.

Works great, and the few that are here don't chimp out because there's too few to do so.

I'd assume that the majority of the people there are from France's former colonies in W. Africa and immigrated there freely.

>We only take in rich nigger sons of politicians from countries like Ghana, etc. who pay a lot and then their parents order military hardware from us.
So your Universities are run on who has more money not who is qualified? Dumbest idea ever. Even rich niggers are still nigger monkeys.

>This. Negros build huts with shit

They actually build them with shit?
Incredible.
I thought they hollowed out the middle of a pile and just crawled in.

>baka
>ba-ka
>noun
>a member of a nomadic Pygmy people inhabiting the rain forests of southeastern Cameroon and northern Gabon
wat

>actually typing "ha" instead of "her"
god i hate niggers so much

Nope, the standards are actually pretty high and it's still hard to get in even as foreign student, but you know how it goes on in eastern european countries.

The niggers drop more freedom coins and they're let in.

And again, there's hardly any.

Grzegorz Wertheim, Paris stay for many visitors or not one the beautiful City.

In the past / today.
Smell piss / Smell piss.
Niggers / Niggers
Dog poop / dog poop.
Culture / more culture
Mode / god damn mode.
Cook / Cuisine.

Every negro pack has about one "smart one" (they breed like rabits so just by chance you will find some outliers". These niggers are smart enough to clean themselves and use their shit to build structures like huts!

This! I fucking hate negro monkey subhumans I once walked by this nigger and he said something to me in his unintelligable nigger blabbler and i told him what he was a subhuman monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ

>OMG What a surprise !

A canadian Nazi on Sup Forums

>is this Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Sure buddy. You STUPID MONGREL GET TH E FUCK OFF MY BORAD!!!!!!!! I come here after hearing negro monkeys speak at the welfare office (where i work in Quebec) and monkey french wogs I HATE THEM ALL

Said the country that has french as one of its two national languages.

You forget that the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was probably THE dominating nation in Europe during its prime. The language of the Polish Nobility? Not French. That was too corrupt. It was freaking Latin.

I almost barfed. As if French mongrel wogs aren't bad enough!

it's over

Took the best Moscow station and take the worst Paris station !

>useless compare ...

kek africa is everywhere these days

>Said the country that has french as one of its two national languages.
I know Fuck Canada! Germany is my true homelad I feel genetically connected with it

>You forget that the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was probably THE dominating nation in Europe during its prime. The language of the Polish Nobility? Not French. That was too corrupt. It was freaking Latin.
NOPE Aryans have always run Europe mongrel monkeys were to lazy to.

Also Latin is a nigger langage italian mongrel wops speak it.

froggie i can see that you have problems with english, there were no niggers in the past paris, and it was the most beautiful city in europe, now its far from that.

France fought the revolution for a lot less. But the kids got good a convincing societies that they are divided in their beliefs

>That feel when you rage ;)

I don't care if you hate them. your problem mate.

But i am white why cant i just be around white people its not fair.

thats, ugh, not exactly true, latin was taught commonly, and spoken well by the nobles but was far from being the language of nobilty

You right, English is a bit harder, but promise i'll be better ;)

There were some nigger before. But they was as a slave =D

I know that feel bro :/

>Fuck Canada!
"My home and native land"
Chances are that your ancestors fled Germany because it was a shit-hole.
>NOPE
Mind googling "Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth" and tell me how "Germany" was still a fractured state?

>Also Latin is a nigger langage
Whelp. That does it here folks. This obvious bait had to end sometime.

LOL no there was still negro monkeys in the 90s. The perfect era would be 1935 in Germany

Shut up slavnigger

Fuck nigger slaves. They are too ugly to look at for their labour to be worthwhile, plus they are lazy as hell.

Fucking blámenn til fjandins.
I was about to say that could have been the old Greenland marked in oslonistan, but that can't even remotely compare (yet)

>Chances are that your ancestors fled Germany because it was a shit-hole.
They came because at the time it was a Nordic Aryan Homeland not a mongrel festival

>Mind googling "Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth" and tell me how "Germany" was still a fractured state?
LOL I actually descend from Polish aristocracy in the 1500s. They were pure German because Poles were slaves and too stupid to run themselves

>Whelp. That does it here folks. This obvious bait had to end sometime.
It was literally created by Southern Italians MONGREL

Actually, there is debat about that here.

how a niggers who nerver work can or never pay taxes can have more money than another niggers how work and pay taxes.

This makes me root for the Mudslimes to nuke Paris.

>Nigger
>Work
>Pay taxes
KEK

Let's nuke your little contry bro.

>KEK, it is.

Same in canada ?

Latin was one of two officially recognized languages during the P-L commonwealth (the other being Polish). Eventually, French did replace latin as the focus shifted to central europe though.

Disproportionately many dindus live in housing projects and leech off welfare here too.

Latin is only recognized by mongrel wogs from Shitaly. Real Aryans speak German.

Anywhere in the world that has at least one nigger living in it is officially a ghetto. Even Iceland has nigger ghettos.

Save a life. Bin that nigger.

and that was due to latin being the church language not the noble language

I just realize Paris looks a lot like Buenos Aires.
Wtf! I hate France now.

make no mistake, i dont contest that nobles spoke latin, they did, knowing languages was fashionalbe and a a matter of pride, most knew german, french and latin, but still the language nobles spoke between eachother was polish, others were used mostly for bragging or foreign relations.
in contrary to situation in england where iirc nobility spoke french almost exclusively

>LOL I actually descend from Polish aristocracy in the 1500s
>Nordic Aryan Homeland
lol. If we're going to play that game. I am a direct descendant from the founding Kings of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. I am far more Norwegian and Swedish (even separated) than I am german. My "german blood" is a disgrace according to your own ideas.

THIS! I fucking hate niggers! I think they stink! I think they're ugly, I think they're lazy!

Same but Negrotina is no better

Who the fuck cares Poles are niggers anway with no history.

Very true.

if i won a kronar every time someone posted a racist comment in this thread i'd still be poor beacause im a fucking nigger and i dont even know to read.

Same here.

You tell em Leaf

>lol. If we're going to play that game. I am a direct descendant from the founding Kings of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. I am far more Norwegian and Swedish (even separated) than I am german. My "german blood" is a disgrace according to your own ideas.
What no? Germans are nordic so that's not a disgrace. The Polish aristocracy was always nordic.

>Agreeing with Slavnigger

I'm not racist tho. I hate niggers, and niggers are not humans, racism only applies to humans

Not jungle hairy ugly monkey big eared big liped small brain coconut headed freaks.