Is he the most divisive artist of the past decade...

is he the most divisive artist of the past decade? I haven't seen Sup Forums so split down the middle on a rapper since Kanye

>divisive

Most of Sup Forums loves 69

That's not Grimes.

Ouch. That's a really embarrassing post to make.

holy shit, that's what he looks like?

i fucking love this guy, what a badass

It’s true though

NIGGA'S IGGY SUCK

BIGGER THAN A STICKY TRUCK

No it's not
Ouch look at those bottom teeth, no wonder he has grills.

yes it is

He's just the Grimes of the week. The shitposters now will forget about him as soon as another meme rapper comes along.

What if he originally wanted to go by the name Ninety-six but got the tattoo up-side down and just ran with it?

Why does this nigga have skittles for teeth???

Fag Pride

You can talk hot on the internet boy..

This adult will OD on something ridiculous and unfuckingheard of like by drinking shots of eyedrops used for treating tarantula glaucoma or smt and while half-seizing on his aunt's stairs he will strain his hands into the shape of a claw, turn them to himself, and dig around his own solar plexus, hard, in an attempt to push his fingers into the small gaps between his own ribs to manually rip out the whole pain which he doesn't understand is his entire heart. It'll probably take about 10 seconds before his friends panic and try punching and kicking him to save his life.

Yeah well at least my teeth aren't skittles

>judging others’ lifestyles
That’s that goofy shit we ain’t into that boy

nigga what kinda worthless post was this

you're both white

kek

saved

include me in the screencap

I bet they are, nigga.

wow racist, blacks can't afford a computer?

look at this Birth of a Nation extra calling US white

IN NEW YORK MY NIGGAS DONT SUCK ONE COCK MY NIGGAS SUCK THE BLOCK

nigger

soyboy

>IM ON SOME BOOTY KILLIN SHIT
>SUCK A NIGGA DICK
>EAT MY ASS THEN HE SPIT
>FUCK ME TILL IM FEELIN SICK
>I PULL UP WITH MY DICK
>THEN HE LET ME HIT
>SHOUT OUT
>BUT I SUCK THAT NIGGA DICK

>PENIS STIFFY UH CUM REAL STICKY UH

SSSSSSSSSCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i love him

damn music is in the gutter.

>split down the middle
No one on here actually likes him, they're all just meming the dumbest artist they could possibly find.

"adult"

>FUCK A KIDDY UH
>COCK REAL STIFFY UH

Sup Forums is a fucking dumpster fire now. Jesus fucking christ

I talked about how it would be hilarious if he got shot up outside of LAX fighting retards or ODing on some stupid ass concoction one of his "friends" makes him at a party.

They defended him hard. It was fun. If he died it would make hip hop ((LESS)) shit. Anthony Fantano agrees.

neck yourself you fucking soyboys. Please leave and make this board a better place for all of us

Sounds like a very George from Seinfeld thing to happen.

t. Iffy nigga

more and more tempting every day
never though i'd say this but i'm probably reddit-bound

Listening to sound cloud rap is the epitome of soy. I hope you underage brainlets all fucking die from xanax overdoses

So this is nu/mu/ huh?

and literally nothing of value was lost

the epitome of soy is getting upset that people have the gall to listen to shit that isn't composed by brooding hipster faggots

feel free to go back to plebbit

>he epitome of soy is getting upset that people have the gall to listen to shit that isn't composed by brooding hipster faggots
You honestly believe the only two genres of music are sound cloud rap and hipster shit? Wow, you're way fucking dumber than I thought. I hope your caretaker gets paid alot

lot of iffy nigga's itt

IT'S ALWAYS 6IX9INE THIS AND 6IX9INE THAT
NIGGAS ON MY DICK AND ON MY YA

Anybody who unironically likes this trash should seriously contemplate suicide and go through with it.

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA YOU A SILLY NIGGA

the fact that anyone here actually likes this shit. thank god im getting too old for music now.

report and ignore shills

I actually thought he died already. Who died then?

That's that goofy shit. We ain't into that, boy

>tarantula glaucoma

U A SILLY NIGGA

fuck off shill

only because you russians keep shilling him

is tekashi the logical conclusion to rap?

"split down the middle"

love him or hate him....most of us hate him. Never confuse options with the odds.

its a vocal minority who keep shitposting him left and right over and over and everywhere.

But it is

nice bait tripfag

That was funny as shit but please don't take him away from me, my guy

you can't die from xanax alone you sperg

The only people that like him here are 15 year olds and their uneducated opinions don't represent Sup Forums in the slightest.

No one unironically likes 6ix9ine here. He's just the worst artist to get popular in a long time so he's easy to spam.

I unironically am glad 6ix9ine is spammed. Let's be real, 75% of the people on here are pitchfork/fantano fags, and the rest still somehow have the same level of shitty taste. This board has no elitism, and 6ix9ine memes are proof of it. Bask in it, plebs, this is taste

I do. Admittedly the first time I saw him I thought the music would be a joke but it's legitimately good. I listen to a lot of heavy/abrasive music but nothing gets me hyped as much as tekashi

Rip lil peep