We are watching the first steps of an industry plant propped up by viewbots crumble

We are watching the first steps of an industry plant propped up by viewbots crumble.
You should notice positive posting about him will increase, once pitchfork releases a mediocre review of his album there will be constant attacks on them across music forums and Twitter. He will inevitably release another album that will not sell well at all.
Then in a blink of an eye all discussion over him with vanish as the shills move on to their next task.
He will be remembered as nothing more than another terrible tattooed rapper with no artistic talent.

i think he's good

Me too

>He will be remembered

That's a stretch

Embarrassing

explain

Why the fuck would he care about pitchfork's approval?? He isn't in the Kanye/Kendrick lane and most of his fans are ghetto rats/kids

Hahaha yeah le 69 is chad music right guys?
Right?

the start of Post-meme rap

what a boss he probably gave her a baby

or maybe people just like him lmao.

which do you think is more likely: 1) hundreds of millions of viewbots as part of some wholesale uber-conspiracy that there isn't a single trace of evidence for, or 2) you just don't have many friends who listen to rap?

He's literally wearing a scarf and skinny jeans, no number of thots can help that

her hand is basically on his dick I guarantee he fugged

They're literally just hugging for a photo.
Go outside more user.

I’m literally outside right now I’m telling you they boned

>the artist with the 8th most listened to song in the entire world is just shilling guize
>memegmt isnt shilling tho... yellowposting was organic

Send pics

MGMT couldn't even sell enough albums to make back the money they spent on distribution lmao

>Gucci Gang at #3

Suck it Tekashi

nobody’s bumping pump anymore besides latebois

old news

>Industry plants aren't successful
That's why they are a thing you fucking retard.
It's incredibly easy to manipulate the top songs in the world

Does that mean 69 dick riders realize his fame is only temporary? Or do you all genuinely see something in him that will support him after his 15 minutes are up?

For posterity can we start taking a head count of all the forgotten 2010s rappers? I know it's hard to remember them since they're forgotten but it's funny to reflect on

Try learning what a plant is you fucking retard. For a start 6ix9ine is signed to Universal-Interscope and never pretended to be 'indie'. He has posted ten billion insta pics about signing on the dotted line and keeps nothing about that secret
Aside from that, his songs are being played mainly in the Northeastern US with specific borders which is an indication he is a local phenomenon and not being promoted at random by Clearchannel or whatever other promotional methods

fuck if vince staples wasnt there that whole cover would be literally irrelevant

His expression makes it even funnier

Seen it all before with that xxxtentacon bint, meme musicians barely stsy relevant for more than 3 months at a push

You can tell he really doesn't want to be there

Its like the faster you get big the faster your thrusted into irrelavency.

I think its also because these guys are so young they dont think about having a secure future they just burn out quick and think their fame will last forver