Has this embarrassment of a "country" ever done anything right?

Has this embarrassment of a "country" ever done anything right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracksintheice.org.au/how-many-people-use-ice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they do well in olympics women's swimming competitions

Dual flush toilet m8
penicilin
hills hoist
esky
wifi

it's literally the best country on earth

Rupert Murdoch

wikileaks m8

stolen generation m8

Nah, our government refused Asylum to Julian Assange. Cretins.

I basically think of Canada-NZ-Australia as being British colonies/outposts so yes

Australian girls are A+ tier

Most are addicted to meth.

I didn't even know they had meth in Australia
Always thought it was an american thing for some reason

Most are too busy popping disco biccies and pulling billies to give a fuck about meth.

t.
lived in brissie for years

Oh wait
All the good rust youtubers are Australian

cracksintheice.org.au/how-many-people-use-ice

I grew up in a small town in rural QLD, I only moved to the States three years ago but in the time since then, ice has pretty destroyed the youth of the town. I think ~12% of the town was arrested on meth charges around the start of last year.

>Queensland

There's your problem. I pray North Korea takes it out.

t.
NSW cockroach

t. inbred meth addict. I'm sure One nation will be in power any day now, right? They'll put a stop to the Zionist vaccination plot.

>one nation
Literally the one-punchline joke of the nation.
>muh yellowtide
>muh sharia

Just a different sort of cancer in QLD. NSW has it's own too. Birthplace of retarded rugby culture, especially those Sydney clubs, haughty private school old-boy wankery, wogs, 'Australia is NSW', etc.

Australia IS NSW. Ask any foreigner to name Australian cities. They'll say Sydney, Melbourne but pronounce it wrong and Canberra, also pronouncing it wrong.

Nigga, I live in a foreign country, most people can't even name Sydney. What they'll do is ask if you're from London.