youtube.com/watch?v=b1CqVZ_Oook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for bringing back Justin Guitar!

Is this shit just a hentai thread?

checked

The allure of the P90 pickup...

>all of the hum of a single coil with none of the chimey, glassy goodness
vomit

No, we just post pictures of food and talk about brazil. Sometimes someome will post ugly guitars like telecasters to male people throw up the food they just posted.

It can be if we try.

I think it might be this but I could be wrong

>tele

>vomit
vomit

yeah that's it

get on my level plen

Why would I want to go down there?

That pickguard's so trippy!
I really don't like teles but I wouldn't mind getting one like that, where can I buy one of those pick guards?

I made it

Did you really think you could get rid of me so easily?

Congrats man, that's a really cool guitar, if u want maybe you can detail how you made it?

It's a prototype. I'm going to make a second, better version soon because this one won't hold up. I just covered a pickguard with some fabric.

Gravity can though

yes

How do you make the sound where the guitar has a noisy screech? Like the one that starts at around the minute mark on this track. youtu.be/EHClPUN-Ios [Open] or 5:55 on this one youtu.be/EqrdFgL1EZg [Open]

Foul

Where are you finding this dude's pics?

the seal of superior quality

Sorry for acting out guys. It's really just been a long day and I was thirsty for (you)s.

Goodnight /gg/

>tfw lowly EC1000
Is the extra 500 worth it for the stamp?

Had an LTD once. Pretty good bass, but I had no use for a 5 string, so I sold it. Wish I would have kept it now.

So I hear guitarists talk a lot about how your strumming hand is supposed to be moving constantly. It makes sense to me with eighths, but if you're playing pic related, do you guys do the full subdivision with an upstroke and a downstroke in the air or just do a downstroke and wait for the sixteenth note? It feels more natural to me that way, so I'm hoping it's not incorrect. Sorry for the retarded question

absolutely. the quality is unrivaled. if you can find an ESP standard series it will be the best damn guitar you've ever played. otherwise I've heard the E-II series is good, but I don't have one yet. They're made in Japan as well, so the quality is no doubt superior, but some say not quite as good as the Standard Series from a few years back

Play however is best for you.

>buy new OD pedal
>it has a switch
>tone: on/off

What are some things I can do to make my bar chords not sound like shit?

practice

>golden HW
disgust

Make sure the action on the guitar is on point. And practice.

>tfw you will never be as good as the weaboo gimp
youtube.com/watch?v=qkMZ1Nu2t1M

Dayum. I admit I've wanted an MIJ for some time. The Edwards look noice too, and their prices are hardly inflated on the 2nd hand market, don't know if you have exp with those.

>gimp
thats a fucking lucha mask

Hey guys, i need some help here.
Could you guys identify the chords in this little tune?
vocaroo.com/i/s0BINbDBdbSC

Thinking about picking up a 90s fender mim with noiseless pickups for a good price. Anyone owned one? I've only owned newer mim

Apparently fortune goes in the options field now
I forgot I had that there

What's the bass version of justinguitar? Or any resources for bass beginners, really.

Eclipses or Horizons?

youtube.com/watch?v=HxLqJnAQHSY

Eminor9 - A713- B7b13(probably)

I’ve never had an Edwards because for a few dollars more I can get an ESP, though it depends on the model. I was looking at a 7 string (pic related); but after shipping I’d be paying damn near the same price as an ESP. But there seems to be a lot of variation in the Edwards line, and they’re Japanese made so that’s a plus, just a step below an actual MIJ ESP.

Wang bar, yea or nay?

Well the Eminor9 sounds spot on, and the second part sounds almost there, B7 doesn't seem quite right though

So I have a recording I want to use for an intro to a song but it’s got a lot of room noise. How can I get rid of it so the quality isn’t too shitty? I’m really new to mixing.
vocaroo.com/i/s1t7cz3dFnEg

Why choose one key signatures over the others? (other than to accomodate the singer)

M-II cause of cooler headstock (reversed Jackson shape), both Horizon's rounded triangle and non reversed Jackson shape headstocks look less cooler to me

Then post the voicing faggot

looks cooler wihtout
youtube.com/watch?v=QBsJV7s_Ysc

The fuck you want me to do son? I downloaded this shit somewhere on a whim

X X X
7 7 8
4 6 8
5 5 7
X 0 X
0 X 7

Assuming that you don't care about the brand and the price, the build quality, craftmanship, materials and all that jazz of this Navigator Les Paul copy is probably much more superior compared to the Gibson ones. Nips are seriously scary in anything involving precision and detailed works

Fuck forgot the pic, Navigator Les Paul Custom

Sounds more like those chords are played with open strings and the high E. Also that last chord has a D not D#

0 x x 0 0 2

x 0 x 0 2 2

x 2 x 2 3 3

A sliding pickup? That's pretty rad

This amp arrived to me today. Got a good deal on a second hand one to replace my faulty marshall for now. It sounds really lush, very shimmery with huge bottom end. The 10" speaker boxiness isn't a problem since I have it going into the cab it's sitting on. It goes a lot louder than I expected from a 7w amp.

Overall happy purchase and I'd totally rec it for anyone who wants a great clean sound at home volumes, and who hasn't got loads of money.

bu for that price you go to a luthier

Trippy as fuck when it moves, someone needs to automate it.

Hey /gg/, could i ask you guys for a big favor. Im trying to figure out how to convert guitar scales to bass scales and am completely lost. Is there a method for doing so or am I over complicating things and should just play EADG from the guitar scale?

guys, my friend lended me his 6 string ibanez brb bass, he bought it almost a decade ago or so,never played and never changed the strings besides having the highest 1st string snap from the post. I tried tuning whats left of it and the 5th string snapped from the post too, is it possible the strings lost their elasticity or I was tuning it wrong? I checked the Hz and Octaves for a 6 string bass tuning and i didnt even made it close enough for it before the 5th snapped

is this bait? if the strings are 12 years old then fucking change them you monkey

no dude i ordered a set already, no store nearby even has 6 string bass sets, should only arrive next week. just wanted to check it out as is

6 string is really niche so yeah its going to be hard (and expensive) to get new strings but if you plan to play often you should change your strings every couple of months if you value your sound. Just buy a 4 string bass if you enjoy it because 6 string is waaaay too niche for a beginner

yeah I know dude, its just a relatively high quality bass with good specs and construction, and he is willing to sell it for a fraction of the price for me, so wanted to at least try it out.

Yeah but as a player who doesn't know much about woodworking, guitar construction in relationships with its musical properties and all that jazz, how can I differentiate good luthier and bad luthier? It's a much safer bet to buy top of the line exact copy compared to go to the luthier unless you want to have a very personalized instrument, isn't that true?

you probably already know this but your fingers are supposed to be perpendicular to the fretboard, its kinda hurts at first but its worth it

how are Les Pauls these days

Im in kind of a weird position /gg/ I need help, my dad plays guitar and a reward for finishing highschool he said I could pick a reasonably priced electric but he wants me to get a gretsch streamiler and I want a gibson firebird. he seemed kinda offended that I didn't want a gretsch, what do? I feel kinda like a spoiled cunt

agile or go home

fuuuuck I wanna play guitar so baaaaaaaaaaad

try putting your finger in your anus that usually does the trick for me when my finger is broken

Play Black Sabbath

hello everybody lets get together tonight

who's?

i havent heard of that shit, why is it? is it impossible to have good timing on guitar without doing that?

my hand is still hurting since i played 30 minutes of guitar yesterday and its having problem opening and stretching

opening? that's beyond fucked up

yeeppp faggot everyone get this, stop whining

what do

>sent bass to repair shop today
>they said itll be ready tomorrow
>first time in months im going to take a day off from practicing
>just going to drink beer and watch band themed animes
>its going to be really fun
HOWS YOUR DAY GOIN', /gg/?

stop using your keyboard, mouse, guitar and whatever else you have in there and take some anti inflammatory pills

>just going to drink beer and watch band themed animes
is that really a thing?

on the hand it first started when i was using the pc a lot and wasnt playing guitar these days. then i started playing again and it got worse and spread to the wrist

really just anti inflammatory? wow
i have some ibuprofen will try it

reasonably well. Though my friend said him and another dude would come over for a jam at but he didn't get out of bed till like 6pm or something retarded. So the jam never happened.

I think Grabber basses have this too.

good choice

You might increase your levels a little. But pretty gud user.

k-on, beck and detroit metal city are what im currently watching

Rate my guitar work vocaroo.com/i/s1PKwAPcrWLl

detroit rock city is still pretty gud user youtube.com/watch?v=b1CqVZ_Oook

>detroit rock city
im talking about the anime detroit metal city ya monkey

you deserve to die if you watch anime