Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it...

>Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He was afraid you'd follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade like your father
>idealistic crusade like your father

What was he referring to?

When him and mannequin went out fighting battles on backwater planets no one except Star Wars autists have heard of to spread democracy and stop the separatists from doing something

Uncle Owen didn't want Luke to lose his virginity to obi-wan like Anakin did.

obi wan never actually existed.

Owen hated aliens and didn't want Luke fucking a jailbait Togruta.

Please Uncle Ben. Tell me more fascinating tales from your past. You must have been to every corner of the galaxy!

>jailbait Togruta
Sounds great

the crusade against younglings

the clone wars
which were basically just a scam from Palpatine to take power

Wait, so is Uncle Ben Annikans brother?

Also, Ryloth is fairly close to Tatooine. Like maybe a few hours by hyperspace on a shitty slow cargo freighter.

That's not what idealistic means you troglodyte

Step brother.

Just fuck buddies

Even if he didn't know what happened to Anakin, Owen must have thought of him a massive cunt. He literally visited his mother once in ten years. And then after finding out he had a step family he never returned except to have his mate drop off a bastard

So Ani's mom married some other nigga?

This is literally in one of the movies lad

Anakin (dark Vader) went on a crusade killing all the Jedi. Uncle Owen didn't want Luke to go turn to the dark side too and kill more Jedi, since uncle Owen is actually the last remaining Jedi, hence why he wears a Jedi uniform

i call my father's best friend as uncle and his wife as aunt
also their daughter call my parents the same way

Which one?

And like all good Jedi, he got killed by clone troopers

This, anyone old enough and friendly can be uncled.

episode 2. Anikan's mum got married after Anikan left

Did you play doctor with her?

>tfw envisioned obi wan and anakin to be like a dynamic duo who went on adventures
>anakin, a rash and cocksure fighter pilot and bounty hunter
>obi-wan, a calm and reserved traveler, follower of an ancient religion comes across anakin and sees his potential, asks to travel with him in hopes of unlocking his jedi power
>anakin refuses since he thinks force is just a bunch of okie-doke
>but then they do anyway because plot, they go on adventures, eventually anakin learns the ways of the force and the two become good friends

why would obi wan start killing jedi.

Is Owen a Jedi?

>Owen was the perceived brother of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi seen through a vision from the Force. In reality, Kenobi was actually seeing Owen Lars, Anakin Skywalker's stepbrother.

Is Owen Lars the guy from Metallica?

Someone post THAT

>Luke. You see those droids you just bought, specifically the protocol droid? Did I ever tell you about the time when your father built him when he was 9 years old? He spent years as your mother's butler until Darth Vader, who is your father, choked her to death. He has been a good friend.

Anakin's crusade against younglings.

obi wan is luke's father

why does uncle owen wear jedi robes?

Joel Edgerton had a fatface back then

Why space farmers wear karate kimono?