Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being surprised by this

WAKE

>78354884▶

FUUCKING WINSTON

FUCK GORILLAS

I don't really care that a third world shithole decided to stay with a bigger group of third world shitholes. Non of your fucking countries matter at all. Go suck a pigs dick, oh wait that's illegal in Islamic cultures.

>shill supervisor:"Remember,when you post the image of the poll,include the word just in all capital letters as the comment"
>"But that doesnt make any se-"
>shill supervisor:"DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST DO IT,OR KISS YOUR INTERNSHIP GOODBYE"

>Non UK anons showing how little they know about UK politics

It's always been known that Gibraltar are very pro-EU, much like Scotland, it was no surprise at all.

I didn't even know what Gibraltar was before today

Hello Mr 62%

>and britons will never be slaves

it's Gibraltar u mongs

Hello, 1.4 million

Gibraltar is terrified of being cut off from spain and losign access to its cheap workers, whore women and assorted paella.

Final vote:

Bremain 55%
Brexit 45%

Just give it to the siesta niggers already.

NEWCASTLE 50,7 REMAIN

LEAVE BTFOOOO

Youre on a fast track to far worse

bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
Nice polls eu cucks LMAO

Fucking Gibraltar, bomb that disgusting rock.

They were predicted to have a major lead, and they don't it's a good sign

>46% by 2050
(including white spics)

Good bantz for Hans

Gibs monny Gibs hause

Would rather have spics than mudslimes to be quite fucking honest

I feel truly patriotic for the first time ever. This could be it. I want to be proud of my country, and not resort to moving to America.

NO WHERE TO RUN

At least we have a chance to turn it around with Trump while you fuckers will be taking millions of shit skins from now till sharia law is the law of the land. You cucked crouts let this happen so I don't feel about you. Another thing too even if we lose the majority most areas effected are the big urban centers there's tons of states that are white as fuck and will stay that way.

Well, if anyone was looking at the polls, yeah, they would be.

I wasn't. I know that Britain is kind of conservative when it comes to things like breaking up the union and or leaving a massive organization (NATO, EU, UN, etc).

Brits are extremely unpollable. It's hard to get an idea of how the average Brit is going to vote.

Britain will leave the EU

>implying they didn't just rig the fucking vote

Alright, Tom Mair. Just calm down.

Have a Wowwypop!

thats it I'm a #RemainMissile now

>wtf happened to Britain
>cucks rig polls