Emma Stone is going to be on The Graham Norton Show tonight, lads; Along with Ben Affleck, Sienna Miller...

Emma Stone is going to be on The Graham Norton Show tonight, lads; Along with Ben Affleck, Sienna Miller, and Ryan Gosling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6YJpBiyAOY
youtube.com/watch?v=I9fUqiav_SA
youtube.com/watch?v=8lXzXexojT4
youtube.com/watch?v=-VWgjK9pWHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a fun evening

>sienna miller

How will Emma recover from being in the same room as a goddess?

>2 autists and 2 eyecandy
Might have to watch this for once..

>and 2 eyecandy

Goose and Sienna?

i just beat off four times, fuk u op for being late

Obviously

Damn that's a strong panel.

I'll pass. British (or in this instance, Irish) people interviewing Americans is usually incredibly cringeworthy.

Everyone love Graham Norton, Faggot.
youtu.be/e6YJpBiyAOY

DUMB FROGPOSTER

DUMB FROGPOSTER

>slamming Graham Norton and Craig ferguson in one go

You deserve death

gee i wish i had BBC but UNFORTUNATELY i live in the 2nd most cucked nation on earth and have to pay 17,50 a month and get NOTHING in return

He's been approached loads of times for an american prime time show but he's turned them dow. Has worked in america before and doesn't like it

They are actually incredibly selective with their guest line up. Had an all female couch a few times and it's god awful

I do, but not because of this.

fuck off

>he doesn't know about Graham Norton's show

maximum jej pleb confirmed

Graham Norton Show is actually pretty good, the guests always seem really relaxed and look like they are genuinely having fun there.
I'm going to watch it tonight with some beers whilst shitposting here for maximum comfy

what are the chances Affleck and Goose just sit there with blank looks on their faces the entire time?
75% change for Affleck and 20% for goose

Puffy nips or pasties?

Graham's good at getting even the biggest autists to come out of their shells, and Ben isn't even an autist anyway

It seems Ben Affleck is on that couch every other week.

>Ben isn't even an autist anyway

He has a bit of autismo going on, which is now amplified by his drinking problem

He just likes the shows that actively encourage drinking.

That dress desperately needs to be splattered with long stringy blobs of hot jizz.

pasties

I miss Jonathan Ross on BBC1 friday night lads

Some clips from tonights show, Ben looks like shit as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=I9fUqiav_SA

youtube.com/watch?v=8lXzXexojT4

>white people

>the guests always seem really relaxed and look like they are genuinely having fun there

That's because they're allowed to drink and swear

this was handsdown the best episode ever

Same actually, as insufferable of a person as he seems to be his show was very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VWgjK9pWHQ

I miss the Gervais and Ross interviews

They had great bants

>>the guests always seem really relaxed and look like they are genuinely having fun there
the whole thing is scripted and safe

why do you think they have the perfect story and perfect video material of it all the time